Mika and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra - 10 February 2015

guylainem123

On the OSM website, they say that the tickets are going on sale on Monday April 28th. I'm a lil bit worried as we still have no clue about the fan presale. I tried to find where they talked about it on Mika's facebook page and it's gone ?! :shocked:

Edited by Alie

On the OSM website, they say that the tickets are going on sale next Monday. I'm a lil bit worried as we still have no clue about the fan presale. I tried to find where they talked about it on Mika's facebook page and it's gone ?! :shocked:

Really? It's very worrying. The mods know anything about it?

Really? It's very worrying. The mods know anything about it?

I just realised that it's in two weeks, not next week. Sorry. But still can't find where they talked about it on Mika's facebook page.

We haven't heard anything more about it but expect to learn something in the next few days. Of course, we'll keep you posted! :thumb_yello:

Thanks:huglove::huglove: but I mean on FB they said something from fantickets one week before regular

We haven't heard anything more about it but expect to learn something in the next few days. Of course, we'll keep you posted! :thumb_yello:

:huglove::huglove: please keep us posted

On the OSM website, they say that the tickets are going on sale on Monday April 28th. I'm a lil bit worried as we still have no clue about the fan presale. I tried to find where they talked about it on Mika's facebook page and it's gone ?! :shocked:

Thanks:huglove::huglove: but I mean on FB they said something from fantickets one week before regular

Stealth Mode Activated :aah: We all gotta be prepared :naughty:

Stealth Mode Activated :aah: We all gotta be prepared :naughty:

I wish it's going to be EXACTLY 1 week before, as I'll be able to be on my computer, no school next Monday. :naughty:

I wish it's going to be EXACTLY 1 week before, as I'll be able to be on my computer, no school next Monday. :naughty:

yes it's good to be well prepared and be ready when they start selling the tickets, so I hope they will for your sake :thumb_yello:

so if I would actually be able to go I need to find out a bit more about a few things first, how I could get the under 30 smth tickets, do I need to sign up? I dont even know in what prize range tix i can get but I'd like to sit at a good place and I would also prefer to be close to some MFCers I know rather than just random people :naughty:

yes it's good to be well prepared and be ready when they start selling the tickets, so I hope they will for your sake :thumb_yello:

so if I would actually be able to go I need to find out a bit more about a few things first, how I could get the under 30 smth tickets, do I need to sign up? I dont even know in what prize range tix i can get but I'd like to sit at a good place and I would also prefer to be close to some MFCers I know rather than just random people :naughty:

I would like to help you but I'm not sure at all. For the An Intimate evening tour, they gave a password on Mika's facebook page that allowed us to buy tickets from the presale but it wasn't a seated venue so I don't know ?

What I think, it's that you'll be able to chose the number of tickets you want but not exactly WHERE. And you'll not be able to take your time to ask people which seats they have, it's going to be sold out in seconds, 30 tickets is nothing...

:thumb_yello: Thank you Deb - in you we trust ...:huglove:

Love,love

me

*****Mika with OSM 2015 - Update on Fan tickets!*****

As we told you last month, we have managed to secure a special Fanclub allocation of 50 tickets per night in the FRONT ROWS of the audience! The 2 shows are in February 2015, so a little... See more — with Verónica Fuentes.

Photo: *****Mika with OSM 2015 - Update on Fan tickets!*****

As we told you last month, we have managed to secure a special Fanclub allocation of 50 tickets per night in the FRONT ROWS of the audience! The 2 shows are in February 2015, so a little way off yet… Tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday 28th April, details to follow. Our FAN PRESALE will go on sale on Friday 25th!

There will be tickets available through Mika Fanclub and more tickets through Facebook… We'll post up full info next week with times, links etc, so watch this space! More info on the concerts here: http://www.osm.ca/en/concert/mika-and-osm

Mika's fb posted a while ago. Pre-sale tickets on sale Friday 25th. Tickets go on general sale 28th.

Yes, I just wonder if there is a separate amount of tickets for the fan club or if they will just announce a general link on FB. In the latter case will be very difficult to buy one.

Yes, I just wonder if there is a separate amount of tickets for the fan club or if they will just announce a general link on FB. In the latter case will be very difficult to buy one.

'There will be tickets available through Mika Fanclub and more tickets through Facebook…'

This implies to me that there will be separate tickets on MFC. :dunno:

Is there any more info about this? I'm really worried about the tickets.

As the FB post says, there will be two lots of tickets, on MFC and on FB. We'll have details by the middle of next week. Guess, we'll all have to sit tight until then. :thumb_yello: