Mika and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra - 10 February 2015

guylainem123

What should an old lady like me say:naughty:? I have to work from 7 30 morning till four afternoon and not possible to do things on internet.

However, luckily I have support and I also crossed my fingers for all of you

*****Mika with OSM 2015 - Update on Fan tickets!*****

As we told you last month, we have managed to secure a special Fanclub allocation of 50 tickets per night in the FRONT ROWS of the audience! The 2 shows are in February 2015, so a little... See more — with Verónica Fuentes.

Photo: *****Mika with OSM 2015 - Update on Fan tickets!*****

As we told you last month, we have managed to secure a special Fanclub allocation of 50 tickets per night in the FRONT ROWS of the audience! The 2 shows are in February 2015, so a little way off yet… Tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday 28th April, details to follow. Our FAN PRESALE will go on sale on Friday 25th!

There will be tickets available through Mika Fanclub and more tickets through Facebook… We'll post up full info next week with times, links etc, so watch this space! More info on the concerts here: http://www.osm.ca/en/concert/mika-and-osm

th_smiley-girl-biting-fingernails.gif

I would miss school if I could but it's an exam on the morning :tears: Its why I hope they'll release the tickets after 12h...

I'm sorry. I hope the tickets are released after 12 :huglove: I hope everyone can get a chance :/

gaaahhhhh T_T just realized when these tickets go on sale....awwww I'll never be able to afford it T_T guess Im going from a maybe to a no...mika T_T come back again when I have money. <3

I guess we still don't know when the pre-sale will start exactly, right? :nervous: Will it be posted here?

I'm just worried since I've got to work in the evening. Damn timezones! :aah:

Calm down, girl, it's the MFC. You can rely on them!

Luckily here in old strange Italy is holiday :thumb_yello:

Still no news? Slightly worried about this.

Yes. Well. I was told we'd know by Wednesday. Earlier today I was told we'd know in a few hours. So... we continue to wait. :wait:

The only thing I know for sure is that the tickets will go on sale tomorrow. :dunno:

Yes. Well. I was told we'd know by Wednesday. Earlier today I was told we'd know in a few hours. So... we continue to wait. :wait:

The only thing I know for sure is that the tickets will go on sale tomorrow. :dunno:

At least we know that. And it's always like this but waiting makes me so nervous! Thanks Deb, I know you will inform us as soon as possible :huglove:

Thanks for keeping us updated! :wub2:

Do we know yet how the pre-sale will happen? Will there be a link in this thread or somewhere else or is all this unsure as well? Sorry for being that impatient! :aah:

Thanks for keeping us updated! :wub2:

Do we know yet how the pre-sale will happen? Will there be a link in this thread or somewhere else or is all this unsure as well? Sorry for being that impatient! :aah:

Those are the details I'm waiting for. :naughty:

I'll just remind the UK and Europeans that it's only just noon now in this time zone, so I guess we have a few more hours to wait before the end of the work day. :wink2:

***MIKA & OSM***

Tickets for Mika's performances with the OSM in Montreal in Feb 2015 will go on sale tomorrow at 1200 Montreal time, that's just under 24 hours from now! There will be 2 allocations of tickets - 1 for MikaFanClub and 1 for Facebook, so stay tuned at 1200 (GMT-5) sharp tomorrow and good luck!

from Mika fb page

***MIKA & OSM***

Tickets for Mika's performances with the OSM in Montreal in Feb 2015 will go on sale tomorrow at 1200 Montreal time, that's just under 24 hours from now! There will be 2 allocations of tickets - 1 for MikaFanClub and 1 for Facebook, so stay tuned at 1200 (GMT-5) sharp tomorrow and good luck!

from Mika fb page

Just saw this... So any details divulged yet to mfc abt this fancy allocation business deb? :naughty:

OK, so tickets go on sale tomorrow at noon.

We'll post the link for the MFC tickets in the members only section of MFC, so don't look for it on Twitter and Facebook.

That's about all I can tell you for now.

We'll post the link for the MFC tickets in the members only section of MFC, so don't look for it on Twitter and Facebook.

Thanks Deb!

Thanks Deb. :thumb_yello: