Mika to be a guest @ Italian TV show "E poi c'è Cattelan" 9 April 2014

mari62

I like the beige suit in itself. I think the beige collar on the white shirt is an interesting touch, but it don't know if it flatters MIka necessarily. I don't like his hair. I like the side part better. The blue suit reminds me too much of the electric blue suit.

Wow. I'm a tough audience today.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look at that resigned face :aah:

Has anyone already posted that he's confimed as a judge at X-Factor 8 in Italy?

Not here but I read it on twitter :mf_rosetinted: I see me again in Milan eating "tapas" with you :naughty:

look at that resigned face :aah:

Has anyone already posted that he's confimed as a judge at X-Factor 8 in Italy?

Why is he doing this again?

He should focusing on his own music, not this nonsense again.

i agree.... was really hoping for some new music or something .... but i'm guessing now that that won't happen any time soon ....

well...I'd like to read some reports first hand here, before talking, but certainly this is not my cup of tea, regardless of any good excuse he can have for that.

This does not help being famous globally, it's only good for selling in our country, period.

I'm sure he's focusing on his music and how to promote it. Probably a tour is much more expensive than being paid by a talent show AND do promotion.

The issue is that he's going to be famous in italy, in france and in some South American country, maybe. That's all. Is it enough FOR US? Certainly it is for HIM and for his expensive life trend.

I'm not even expecting a great album. Something like the duet with Chiara is enough to sell in our country.

Wait, so... it's true?

I thought they were the same old rumours... :blink:

people who were at the recording of the show posted the news on fb and twitter.

Sky will air the show tomorrow night at 11, GMT+1.

I hope someone can record it and upload it somewhere, i'm not a Sky subscriber (and never will)

Honestly, if this is true I'm very disappointed by his decision and don't understand it.

The only thing that I hope, at this point, is that Morgan and Simona Ventura will not be there, so maybe there will be less nonsense.

Edited by charlie20

well...I'd like to read some reports first hand here, before talking, but certainly this is not my cup of tea, regardless of any good excuse he can have for that.

This does not help being famous globally, it's only good for selling in our country, period.

I'm sure he's focusing on his music and how to promote it. Probably a tour is much more expensive than being paid by a talent show AND do promotion.

The issue is that he's going to be famous in italy, in france and in some South American country, maybe. That's all. Is it enough FOR US? Certainly it is for HIM and for his expensive life trend.

I'm not even expecting a great album. Something like the duet with Chiara is enough to sell in our country.

I would be happy if he did gigs in Italy, I love going over there.

It's just this tv rubbish that I'm not interested in that bugs me.

I guess we all know the real reason,he's coming back for your lasagne :mf_rosetinted:

I guess we all know the real reason,he's coming back for your lasagne :mf_rosetinted:

awwwww Chris :wub2: you got me :naughty:

well....I hereby state that I'm ready to supply him daily lasagne if he gives up xfactor and similar rubbish!!! :naughty::naughty::naughty: