Mika to be a guest @ Italian TV show "E poi c'è Cattelan" 9 April 2014

mari62

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't you get away with ballet flats or something? No sneakers doesn't mean you have to wear stilettos :naughty:

We are a kind of dwarfs. We need to find extra height somewhere.

My father taught to me how to use these http://www.mondotroll.it/blog/wp-content/uploads/trampoli-da-mano-professionali-4.jpg

I could wear them. Take that, crowd.

My father taught to me how to use these http://www.mondotroll.it/blog/wp-content/uploads/trampoli-da-mano-professionali-4.jpg

Take 2 for me please :teehee:

To the lucky people who are able to go to this, I hope you all find something to wear

th?id=HN.607988853202357601&pid=15.1

Have a great time :thumb_yello:

Thank you :huglove:

No sneakers??? :shocked: Don't tell me!!! I don't want shoes with heels.

Can't you get away with ballet flats or something? No sneakers doesn't mean you have to wear stilettos :naughty:

Definitely, I'm not going to wear stilettos! :shocked: I was rather thinking about a big fat heel :naughty:

Perfect!! :lmfao:

Edited by Log lady

Sneakers masquerading as stilettos:

ash-sneaker-boots.jpg

I could wear them!

:blush-anim-cl: Good luck tonight - to you and all MFCers going to the show, whatever outfits you "create" for the event :naughty: I hope you'll have a lot of fun, and that MIKA will annonce something really exciting for you Italiens - I still have the feeling that he'll soon give an amazing concert as a "thank you for everything" - after his successful XF adventure last year ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Would wedge heels help?

I would wear those if I couldn't wear sneakers.

They would do, unfortunately I don't own them :teehee:

:blush-anim-cl: Good luck tonight - to you and all MFCers going to the show, whatever outfits you "create" for the event :naughty: I hope you'll have a lot of fun, and that MIKA will annonce something really exciting for you Italiens - I still have the feeling that he'll soon give an amazing concert as a "thank you for everything" - after his successful XF adventure last year ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Yes, but that's going to happen only in my wildest dreams, I'm afraid :naughty:

Both from today? Confusing :blink: But I love the blue one, looks fresh :thumb_yello:

Yes, it seems is from today, that's why I'm lost. Agree, blue fit bettter than beige on him. He looks so pale on the two pìcs

:dunno: but that color doesn't really fit him :huh:

The most boring suit ever :aah:

Now Im lost. This is another pic from today at Cattelan show :blink:

Maybe he came to the venue on that blue jacket,then changed for the show with the boring suit :aah:

Well it's certainly better than the voice suit,:naughty:

That's what I wanted to say!

As soon as I saw today's suit, I thought Thanks God the suit doesn't interfere this time, Mika isn't lost, snd i can look at Mika instead of his clothes.