Mika to be a guest @ Italian TV show "E poi c'è Cattelan" 9 April 2014

mari62

Well. I was able to talk with him thanks to Lucrezia who coached me so much in the minutes before. So I stepped back, grab her skinny body and put her in front of me, we must act like a team, don’t we?

Really? So he did sing. I didn’t notice.

"Fantastic duo" works :thumb_yello:

Well yeah I think just one or two cds then he went away

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the report, guys. I felt like I was almost there! And I laughed out loud no less than 5 times. You are both amazing writers even in your non-native language. You inspire me. Can't wait to see the show.

Molto grazie!

Well. I was able to talk with him thanks to Lucrezia who coached me so much in the minutes before. So I stepped back, grab her skinny body and put her in front of me, we must act like a team, don’t we?

Really? So he did sing. I didn’t notice.

If I'm ever to get the courage or chance to speak to Mika, I'm going to need tutoring and support like that as well. The thought petrifies me.

Thank you very much Elwendin and Lucrezia! :huglove:

Just one question: why is he wearing in the pictures two different outfits? which one was for the show?

*still laughing about the Guantanamo thing* :roftl:

thanks to both of you for your reports! :flowers2:

elwendin, your map made me giggle. :naughty: but i know what you mean about driving in milan... i'm a good and experienced driver, usually even finding my way in cities, without any map or navigation system. but driving in milan (although it wasn't even right in the town centre) indeed was an adventure, that included a near-crash with a truck :aah: - i was so happy to have my navigation system and also would have followed its advices in any case, cause without it i'd have been totally lost. the only thing i found worse than driving in milan was driving in london, as it's not only huge and crowded, but also on the wrong side of the street. :teehee:

and congrats about your "fan upgrade". :teehee: it does make a difference tho if you have a mission, i also always find this much easier than spontaneously finding something clever to say to him that might result in a chat. :rolls_eyes:

here the tranlsation:

Cattelan: I must say that you're speaking Italian so well that you're putting me in trouble ... we do not even prepared a real interview...because we thought: Mika speaks italian so badly, that he will already make everybody laugh ... (laughs)

But no, now we have to arrange a serious interview...

Mika: (laughs) oh, but I really want to speak a good Italian ...

C: oh yes.. you speak well ...

M: But you speak so fast!! ... blablabla ... you speak Italian in the "Cattalan" way...

C: (laughs) ... blablabla... also with gestures ... blablabla

M: (laughs) blablabla

C: (very, very slowly) Do-you-know-when-the-new-album-will-be-realised?

M: (laughs) oh, caXXo.

He's so adorable! :wub2:

Cattelan is very good, I like him very much! ^^

Thanks for the reports:thumb_yello:

Thank you very much Elwendin and Lucrezia! :huglove:

Just one question: why is he wearing in the pictures two different outfits? which one was for the show?

The blue outfit was just for the pre-recording :wink2: than the light green ones (?) was for the show

Edited by Lucrezia

the only thing i found worse than driving in milan was driving in london, as it's not only huge and crowded, but also on the wrong side of the street. :teehee:

and congrats about your "fan upgrade". :teehee: it does make a difference tho if you have a mission, i also always find this much easier than spontaneously finding something clever to say to him that might result in a chat. :rolls_eyes:

I hope never to have to drive over there!!!

Next time I'd like to talk to him for real. I remember him focusing on me while I was talking (probably also because he had to focus in order to understand what I was saying) that if I would have said something worthy he probably have chatted at least ten seconds. Cause to me "thank you" "mh mh" and "no" are not a proper chat. :doh:

I actually feel a kind of lame.... I supposed it's the second step.

First step: feeling non existent

Second step: feeling lame (yes, he looked at me and I was pathetic :aah:). But still. I made it. I just hope he won't remember , which is luckly 100% expected.

Edited by Elwendin

Thanks for the reports, Elwendin and Lucrezia! :huglove:

I really enjoyed them!! :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot from me too!! And Elwendin: You should use your writing skill to make a comedy manuscript!! :aah: Your detailed and funny reports are priceless - and also this time it gave me several good laughs :aah: I really can imagine what a couple the two of you were there - waiting for MIKA :wub2: Grazie mille - fantastico !! :naughty:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot from me too!! And Elwendin: You should use your writing skill to make a comedy manuscript!! :aah: Your detailed and funny reports are priceless - and also this time it gave me several good laughs :aah:

Yes I really enjoyed it. So funny. :lmfao:

Thanks a lot for those fantastic reports, you two da best!

Hell I laughed too, but I was also quite moved by some parts...

And thanks for all the pics too (I'm applying for the love-the-shoes- club)

(Also, I can't wait for Elwendin's future edits - me always wants moar)

Edited by Melyssa

Thank you so much for your reports, girls! :flowers2: Really enjoyed reading your details :naughty:

About the news. I assume they are giving him a very good deal if thinks it's worth doing another season :dunno: Also hope he plans continuing the album after the Voice is done, there are a few months between the shows.

Looking forward to seeing the interview later, hope someone will translate it :teehee:

Elwendin, your report is very funny and clever, you're an amazing writer :)

My impression is that he came, collected stuff from people and went away (he didn’t even signed things nor take pics, thank God!!!!!!!) . I don’t think it lasted more than three minutes, and I suspect it was even shorter. He didn’t chat a bit as he did after Le Invasioni Barbariche. Now. This impression of mine can be caused by:

- Me being so focused on my missions that I wasn’t able to perceive anything else, then after I said something to him I immediately moved away to let place for other mfcers.

- People not asking him anything worthy a chat (me included, I already had too much to handle for my first speaking time)

- Him really being too quick and not interested in chatting(apparently he always has a flight to catch immediately after :naughty:)

:dunno: maybe someone else could tell if anything more happened.

I had the same impression. Also, he seemed very tired and sick to me, he looked like he didn't feel well at all.

I won’t talk about how I feel about apocalypse right now.

But I’ll talk about how I feel about me. I just got upgraded to version 2.3. First time I saw him huuuuuuuge starstruck. Second time starstruck. Third time little starstruck but managed to deliver little awesome biscuits. Fourth time no starstruck and eventually talked. And it’s not really about having an emotional breakdown over a quick meeting. It’s about me learning to drive around and don’t minding to get lost (or to have any food so far), and it’s about me not being intimidated by a crowd (work in progress) and ultimately it’s about me getting more and more confident. So, little-fan-growing -award for me. I’m dedicating this award to all the people who are training and coaching me, I love you, you are doing a great job, be prepared cause the road is so so so long, I still could use a little talkative skills and some other stuff.

First step: feeling non existent

Second step: feeling lame (yes, he looked at me and I was pathetic :aah:). But still. I made it. I just hope he won't remember , which is luckly 100% expected.

I'm happy for your fan-upgrade, you'll see, it's going to be better and better every time :thumb_yello:

You expressed some of my feelings perfectly. I can't write as good as you do, but I'll try to write a few words in my bad English to tell how it was from my point of view. First of all, I was very self-conscious about my social skills, a real mess. I wasn't able to say a word when he came to us. The setting made me uncomfortable, I felt non existent and lame, as you put it... Also, seeing him in a hurry, tired and unkeen to talk made me feel very intrusive. Not to mention the starstruck: it made my usually awkward and insecure self even more shy. I felt like an idiot when he left :doh:

Other than that, I enjoyed the show, though the TV environment makes me a little sick and confused, but this event was quiet and not crowded so I could handle it. Obviously, seeing Mika was wonderful (I was the quiet one sitting behind you girls, and btw, we had the best view of the game! It was almost too much for me :aah:), only I was disappointed he didn't sing. The "apocalypse" wasn't good news for me, but I had seen it coming, and after all, it's his life, certainly I'm not entitled to say what he has to do. I can hope for some gig in Milan, at least.

I'm so happy I met other fans and MFCers, nice people who have no issues speaking to other human beings, especially for the first time! :aah: And Lucrezia, say hi to your mom for me! :wink2:

It was great. I came back feeling dazed and still am.

Thank you for your reports girls, it was nice reliving the experience from your point of view. The picture with Cattelan and our fan Aba was taken from my phone, if you'd like to have it I'll sent it to you!

Edited by Log lady

First of all, I was very self-conscious about my social skills, a real mess. I wasn't able to say a word when he came to us. The setting made me uncomfortable, I felt non existent and lame, as you put it... Also, seeing him in a hurry, tired and unkeen to talk made me feel very intrusive. Not to mention the starstruck: it made my usually awkward and insecure self even more shy. I felt like an idiot when he left :doh:

Other than that, I enjoyed the show, though the TV environment makes me a little sick and confused, but this event was quiet and not crowded so I could handle it. Obviously, seeing Mika was wonderful (I was the quiet one sitting behind you girls, and btw, we had the best view of the game! It was almost too much for me :aah:), only I was disappointed he didn't sing. The "apocalypse" wasn't good news for me, but I had seen it coming, and after all, it's his life, certanly I'm not entitled to say what he has to do. I can hope for some gig in Milan, at least.

I'm so happy I met other fans and MFCers, nice people who have no issues speaking to other human beings, especially for the first time! :aah: And Lucrezia, say hi to your mom for me! :wink2:

Thank you for your reports girls, it was nice reliving the experience from your point of view. The picture with Cattelan and our fan Aba was taken from my phone, if you'd like to have it I'll sent it to you!

Thank you so much :huglove: My mum say hi to you!!

I'm sending you a dm for the pic :wink2:

Elwendin, your report is very funny and clever, you're an amazing writer :)

I had the same impression. Also, he seemed very tired and sick to me, he looked like he didn't feel well at all.

I'm happy for your fan-upgrade, you'll see, it's going to be better and better every time :thumb_yello:

You expressed some of my feelings perfectly. I can't write as good as you do, but I'll try to write a few words in my bad English to tell how it was from my point of view. First of all, I was very self-conscious about my social skills, a real mess. I wasn't able to say a word when he came to us. The setting made me uncomfortable, I felt non existent and lame, as you put it... Also, seeing him in a hurry, tired and unkeen to talk made me feel very intrusive. Not to mention the starstruck: it made my usually awkward and insecure self even more shy. I felt like an idiot when he left :doh:

Other than that, I enjoyed the show, though the TV environment makes me a little sick and confused, but this event was quiet and not crowded so I could handle it. Obviously, seeing Mika was wonderful (I was the quiet one sitting behind you girls, and btw, we had the best view of the game! It was almost too much for me :aah:), only I was disappointed he didn't sing. The "apocalypse" wasn't good news for me, but I had seen it coming, and after all, it's his life, certanly I'm not entitled to say what he has to do. I can hope for some gig in Milan, at least.

Thanks a lot for your report too!! :huglove: You don't write bad English, and I really love it - such an honest and cute report, about your first time really close to MIKA - with all its mixed feelings !! :wub2: Now that he'll be a lot in Milan, I'm sure you'll have a new chance to meet him properly - and probably also experience his gigs ...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

Then the Voice Spain wasn't such a bad idea after all.... :tears:

I'd much rather him get famous in Spain now than repeat in Italy. But anyway, he would have to take spanish lessons to polish his spanish off and that would be time consuming as well, which would be bad for the album.

Considering how he was able to learn Italian from scratch in only a few months while he used to speak Spanish pretty well already, I think a couple weeks lessons would be enough for him to get to master it... :naughty: