Mika to be a guest @ Italian TV show "E poi c'è Cattelan" 9 April 2014

mari62

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if it´s true I´m not very happy but also not disappointed about it, sooner or later we will get the new album and a new tour and meanwhile I have to deal with real problems in real life.

So ladies I´m really curious what kind of TV Show was this, only a interview or did he sing too? How long was he on?

Hey girls! I'll write my report in late morning if somebody wants to read :naughty:

Don't tease us!! :teehee: Of course we want to read, whatever you've got to tell - I'll wait patiently, till "you've got your breath back" ...:naughty:

Love,love

me

So if it´s true I´m not very happy but also not disappointed about it, sooner or later we will get the new album and a new tour and meanwhile I have to deal with real problems in real life.

So ladies I´m really curious what kind of TV Show was this, only a interview or did he sing too? How long was he on?

Same here,no disappointed at all.When I first started to follow him,I wasn't expected a certain number of gigs per year,or a new album at every x years,he never made any promises.So why to be disappointed? I'm perfectly aware that he's not only a performer,but also an artist with many other qualities,and I admire him for that.I've never considered that he owes me something,he is the only one entitled to lead his life and career as he wants,and I am the only one entitled to decide if I'll follow him or not.Just my opinion,of course :wink2:

And of course I'm really curious about your reports full of details,guys! :thumb_yello:

Same here,no disappointed at all.When I first started to follow him,I wasn't expected a certain number of gigs per year,or a new album at every x years,he never made any promises.So why to be disappointed? I'm perfectly aware that he's not only a performer,but also an artist with many other qualities,and I admire him for that.I've never considered that he owes me something,he is the only one entitled to lead his life and career as he wants,and I am the only one entitled to decide if I'll follow him or not.Just my opinion,of course :wink2:

And of course I'm really curious about your reports full of details,guys! :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: You express my thoughts excatly - thank you !! :huglove: : And whatever the reports soon will tell us, I soo agree with Sabine too!:blush-anim-cl:

I'll consentrate on my own life - and deal with the real "problems" - as I've always done. What MIKA might give me/us of positive things, I consider as a big bonus ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: You express my thoughts excatly - thank you !! :huglove: : And whatever the reports soon will tell us, I soo agree with Sabine too!:blush-anim-cl:

I'll consentrate on my own life - and deal with the real "problems" - as I've always done. What MIKA might give me/us of positive things, I consider as a big bonus ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Same here!

Can't wait for reports about the show :)

also waiting for reports... :biggrin2:

if it's true that he chose doing another xfactor over summer gigs, i'm not really happy about that. i wouldn't have minded the no summer gigs much, if it had been to work on his album (i probably wouldn't be able to go to any gigs this summer anyway)... but for another one of those talent shows?! pfft! :sneaky2: he really seems to enjoy doing them now, which i find sad. his gigs are the most amazing thing on this planet, and it makes me sad to see that they don't seem to have a very high priority for him. :no: for me, mika belongs on a stage. live. with his songs. but it seems he prefers the easy way of gaining/maintaining popularity and money, by sitting in a chair in a tv show. ah well. i'll keep waiting, surely some day there'll be gigs again... :wait::old:

if it's true that he chose doing another xfactor over summer gigs, i'm not really happy about that. i wouldn't have minded the no summer gigs much, if it had been to work on his album (i probably wouldn't be able to go to any gigs this summer anyway)... but for another one of those talent shows?! pfft! :sneaky2: he really seems to enjoy doing them now, which i find sad. his gigs are the most amazing thing on this planet, and it makes me sad to see that they don't seem to have a very high priority for him. :no: for me, mika belongs on a stage. live. with his songs. but it seems he prefers the easy way of gaining/maintaining popularity and money, by sitting in a chair in a tv show. ah well. i'll keep waiting, surely some day there'll be gigs again... :wait::old:

well, I think that XF8 isn't the reason why he doesn't do any festival this Summer. Last Summer he did both XF and gigs (even if it wasn't a proper tour) .... I guess this year it's something related to finish the album soon.... *I hope* otherwise I just don't understand :dunno:

Then the Voice Spain wasn't such a bad idea after all.... :tears:

I'd much rather him get famous in Spain now than repeat in Italy. But anyway, he would have to take spanish lessons to polish his spanish off and that would be time consuming as well, which would be bad for the album.

I JUST WANT A GOOD ALBUM!!!

I still have my make up on.

Lucky me, someone gave me the hint that a white one would have match with my outfit, and my water proof mascara really is water and sleep proof. Apparently I’m not getting rid of it ever. Nope, didn’t removed the make up before going to bed yesterday night. If I didn’t because I never wear it and I want to cling on it for another day, or if I just don’t have any stuff to remove it, or if I was so done that I barely was able to get upstairs and toss myself in that sweet device we use to call bed, who knows. You would probably go for the last option when you’ll get to the end of this report (yes, I’m talking to the two of you who are reading it till the end).

My inner alarm clock suggested me to get up at 6, even if I could have slept for another hour at least. I had some little troubles to fix, the last one of them was getting to work forgetting at home my new clothes. Lame.

Anyway, somehow I managed to leave at noon, thinking “Ok, I’m eating on my way to Milan”. And I drove I drove I drove without any music (forgot my cd at home) till my lousy navigator told me to get out of the highway. I knew, oh boy if I knew it was wrong in so many ways. And still, I obeyed cause no democracy is allowed with Chiara (yup, my navigator’s name is Chiara). I suppose after yesterday I'm just calling her B****. Me and Chiara spent the next 40 minutes driving merrily downtown Milan, enjoying the traffic, cyclists, pedestrians and of course, special mention to buses, while at least four people were sending messages to me or calling on the phone. Guys. No way. I wouldn’t even reply Mika while driving in milaneseland. Obvioulsy I didn’t stop for lunch. “Ok, I’m eating when I get there”. I was accurate in following the indications and I never got them wrong, so we finally got there but where’s the damn parking lot someone said there would have been? You, you that gave me that hint. You better know that there was no parking lot at that address. But wonders happen and this is how I found the only free parking spot in all the area. I rule. Time for heels, gals. People were texting to me that they were already there, besides I was in nowhere land and no bars or restaurants were there. Just a nice, convenient, mocking access to the orbital road. So I thought “Ok, I’m eating the chocolate snack(that I crave for since a year )that I have in my bag as soon as I get there” and walked like Addam’s Lurch towards Sky studio.

When I finally got there I met with Lucrezia, Sarah and some other people, we signed some stuff (a little bureaucracy was demanded but I’m cool if you picture us signing autographs :mf_rosetinted: ), got badges and got in. Of course, as we assumed, no one gave a fudge about our outfits. We left all our stuff to the wardrobe and I’m pretty proud to claim that I got the ticket number one for it. I’m practicing. We were told to drop water bottles, mobiles and similar things, they were pretty strict about it, they mentioned some ban, then they make it worse talking about being immediately shunned and I believe that at a certain point Guantanamo and death were implied. They made us wait about a hour and a half in a room and tried to cheer us up with some free R** B*ll cans. “No way I’m drinking that poison, it’s time to eat my super healthy chocolate snack”. Which was in my bag, which was guarded by a Smaug shaped guy who already said to me I was knackering him out when I asked for my bag to fetch my water. “Ok, I’m eating after the show”.

They eventually called for the usual group of recommended people and got them in, then it was our turn. We got blocked before getting in the hallway cause Mika was passing by right in that very moment. Well. He was a kind of running, actually, it made me uncomfortable like we were a kind of plague. I mean, I was very cool with him passing by. It felt like seeing someone normal you use to see now and then, I wouldn’t have tried to aim to hug his ankles to make him drop, sit on him and make him sign my journal.

When the guy disappeared into the studio we made it in and after having seeing his shoulders already twice in the previous shows, I finally managed to seat on the floor in the very front of him, at about four meters far. It is always interesting to see how a tv show is run, and I enjoyed to see the camera men and stuff. They asked the audience if somebody had they mobiles on (yes, the same mobiles which were supposed to rest in the wardrobe at that time) cause they were causing trouble to the recording gear and of course nobody had a mobile in his pocket. Then the show began and so does my radio silence cause we aren’t supposed to tell anything till tonight. I can’t even tell you what I felt in the process so I’m going to edit this report tomorrow, writing down all the missing parts. But I can say that when he came in, I felt no annoying excitement at all. I felt happy and greedy to enjoy him, but it still felt like I was seeing a super pleasant guy that I use to see now and then.

I suppose I can tell that he was the first guest (but I don’t know if he will be the first one to be broadcasted tonight), so I thought we simply wouldn’t have meet him, which was quite annoying cause I had some missions to accomplish. He did his stuff and immediately went backstage. Adieux.

So, one way or another we went through the whole show and it was finally ended. Cattelan, the showman, is a nice guy and stayed a while chatting and taking pics with some people who probably suddenly got their phones back from the wardrobe through a stargate, since they swore on their own mothers they weren’t taking any mobile in the studio. We could have chatted with him and with the band, the Street Clerks from the last XF, and with another person I’ll tell you tomorrow about, cause she was hanging out there, but I didn’t cause I have nothing to say to them. Someone did, they probably have more social skills than me.

So, we hanged out a bit over there, and then got out without any hurry. In every single report of mine there’s a part when I write I should always remember to have some faith, despite all odds are against me. So here we go. First of all, I got a latecoming confirmation so that I was able to go. Then, when we got out of the studios, we saw this crowd at the backdoor. Yup. He wasn’t gone yet!!!!

So we joined these other people and waited till he came over there. I was a woman on a mission, on a several missions in fact. And I was well trained. And no starstruck was choking me.

Outcome: I covered it all. You guys who put me on a mission, be aware that I did it. You’re welcome :mf_rosetinted: In the process I wasn’t able to chat with him, I already had too much to do and say to have a proper chat. Besides there was no ideal context. My impression is that he came, collected stuff from people and went away (he didn’t even signed things nor take pics, thank God!!!!!!!) . I don’t think it lasted more than three minutes, and I suspect it was even shorter. He didn’t chat a bit as he did after Le Invasioni Barbariche. Now. This impression of mine can be caused by:

- Me being so focused on my missions that I wasn’t able to perceive anything else, then after I said something to him I immediately moved away to let place for other mfcers.

- People not asking him anything worthy a chat (me included, I already had too much to handle for my first speaking time)

- Him really being too quick and not interested in chatting(apparently he always has a flight to catch immediately after :naughty:)

:dunno: maybe someone else could tell if anything more happened.

In every report there’s the faith moment and the regret one. Someone once said to me that regret is what keeps you motivated to take the next step and I believe that’s right. My regret this time was that at a certain point I was standing there, just a person on my left and no one on my right. I could have said anything, for a short moment I got his whole attention and I think that if only I had said something that barely made sense, he would have talked to me (cause I already said something to him a minute before from the back row and he did listen, but I don’t call it a proper chat). But I had one last mission to accomplish so I did it and he was gone. If anyone got something more, please feel free to tell me. The last time he apparently said something to me and I didn’t notice, so who knows.

So he was gone, time to eat!!!!! Nope. We stayed there to chat between some of us fans and I enjoyed very much. We stand there so much that even that Cattelan guy came out and sat alone on the stairs for someone to drive him back home or wherever. I don’t use to take pics with celebs, but I like him and it is nice to have a souvenir of this day, so we chatted a while (by “we” I mean that the other guys chatted and I just stood there as usual me. Make me write and I’m in. Make me talk and this is what you get) and take a group pic.

I suppose we are quite famous cause Aba from the last XF and her bf “Pucci” got in the pic with us. She took a pic with us. Not the contrary thing :aah:

So, it was done. Time to eat but no restaurant nor bars in the neighborhood. I then said bye to everybody and reached my car. It took me about 30 minutes before taking off my heels and starting to drive back home, cause some apocalyptic news already leaked and my mobile didn’t stop to ring with alarms (it felt so good to chat a bit, thank you guys for having written to me, I enjoyed to sit in my car starving and peeing in my pants in order to chat. I mean, really. No one made me, it was my choice cause I love to talk with you, I’m not ironic here ). Of course, I didn’t even eat my chocolate, I was too busy typing.

When I eventually left, I was so starving and felt so tired I wasn’t even able to follow Chiara’s indications properly so I got lost about a million times, cause of course she didn’t want me to use the nice orbital road. We drove instead downtown Milan again, but since this time I was beyond wrecked and kept on getting lost, we saw old fancy buildings and even some kind of monuments. At a certain point I ended up into the only taxi and tram road but I was too desperate to freak out or even to care. Let’s see if I’ll get a fine. By the way, I used the red traffic lights to catch up on Twitter madness even if I couldn’t reply (how short’s a red light when you have to read social networks). Here’s a pic which recap perfectly my road to (in green) and from (in blue) Sky studios. Of course, the purple one is the one I should have done.

4kI08FF.jpg

A hour after I finally got into the highway and, after a 400 km drive and a 16 hours long no food crusade, I eat that freaking chocolate. It wasn’t even as awesome as I remembered it from my childhood.

I won’t talk about how I feel about apocalypse right now.

But I’ll talk about how I feel about me. I just got upgraded to version 2.3. First time I saw him huuuuuuuge starstruck. Second time starstruck. Third time little starstruck but managed to deliver little awesome biscuits. Fourth time no starstruck and eventually talked. And it’s not really about having an emotional breakdown over a quick meeting. It’s about me learning to drive around and don’t minding to get lost (or to have any food so far), and it’s about me not being intimidated by a crowd (work in progress) and ultimately it’s about me getting more and more confident. So, little-fan-growing -award for me. I’m dedicating this award to all the people who are training and coaching me, I love you, you are doing a great job, be prepared cause the road is so so so long, I still could use a little talkative skills and some other stuff.

Now. I still have my make up on. So what.

Edited by Elwendin

Yeah, here is someone :wink2:

Are you kidding? I NEED your report

I definitely do! :thumb_yello:

Yes we want to read!! I keep checking the thread to find your news and details :naughty:

Don't tease us!! :teehee: Of course we want to read, whatever you've got to tell - I'll wait patiently, till "you've got your breath back" ...:naughty:

Love,love

me

Same here!

Can't wait for reports about the show :)

Awww :huglove:

Sooooo here we go!

Yestarday was a very relaxed day for me: I met again some friends, i was able to talk a second with Mika, no mess outside, fans didn't scream... so it was all very relaxing!

I've arrived at about 2.30pm in front of Sky building and there were not so many people who were waiting to go inside: I've met after a short Elwendin and then we started to queue to enter... it was more quiet... they give us some passes and then after a bit we were we have been led into the palace to a conference room where they had prepared a wardrobe and a table full of energy drinks that we could drink. we have been in there for about an hour and a half while we waited to be able to go in studio (i think that we were wating the guests :teehee: ) Then, the security started to bring us into order but first the guests of sky then the and the end our poor public :aah:

The studio was very small and most of us just sat on the ground, but we were lucky enough to have a fantastic view.

Mika was the first guest and we were like: "Oh god... so no meeting after..." but nevermind we went just to enjoy the show and at least see Mika for 10 mins...

He sat in front of us and the interview began :teehee: It was really short... he talked about his album (it is half completed and it will be out this year), the time he passed in LA (in the house of a very famous actor), the physical exercises that he did out in the garden with all the "starbus" who were passing in front of his house and took pics without knowing that he was there :naughty:

Then he talked about his italian and how he tried to speak it even if he was in LA with the people of all italian restaurants :aah: spanish people :aah: those who worked with him :aah: everyone!

And at the end the big question.... if he'll make or not XF8 and well... we all know the answer right? :wink2:

Then Cattelan and Mika made a funny music game: they they had to try to guess the songs that the band played only from the beginning of the song. Well... our Mika were not so good at it and he lost :aah:

Skip skip skip skip out of the building of Sky, we realized that he was not out yet even though it was the first guest :shocked: We waited more or less 10 minutes then he came out and no fans screamed, no one pushed :shocked: he said hi to all and he was really in a hurry because he had a plane!

I was able to say hello to him thanks to Elwendin and he was really adorable :wub2: really a nice moments... then he signed some autographs and he came back to the van...

Unfortunately he was very tired and he didn't feel so well (he still has a cold) and I was a little worried about him... I really hope that he'll rest a little bit in these weeks because he needs it!

What can I say? I really enojoyed a lot yestarday and I thank my friends for making me company :huglove:

Ah! I forgot: we met Catteland outside the studio and we made a group pic with him lol he's really nice and kind with everyone!

Edited by Lucrezia

I was able to say hello to him thanks to Elwendin

then he signed some autographs and he came back to the van...

Well. I was able to talk with him thanks to Lucrezia who coached me so much in the minutes before. So I stepped back, grab her skinny body and put her in front of me, we must act like a team, don’t we?

Really? So he did sign. I didn’t notice.

Edited by Elwendin

VIDEO

E poi c'è Cattelan: intervista a Mika

http://video.sky.it/skyuno/e-poi-ce-cattelan/intervista_a_mika/v194852.vid

[sky]194852[/sky]

here the tranlsation:

Cattelan: I must say that you're speaking Italian so well that you're putting me in trouble ... we do not even prepared a real interview...because we thought: Mika speaks italian so badly, that he will already make everybody laugh ... (laughs)

But no, now we have to arrange a serious interview...

Mika: (laughs) oh, but I really want to speak a good Italian ...

C: oh yes.. you speak well ...

M: But you speak so fast!! ... blablabla ... you speak Italian in the "Cattalan" way...

C: (laughs) ... blablabla... also with gestures ... blablabla

M: (laughs) blablabla

C: (very, very slowly) Do-you-know-when-the-new-album-will-be-realised?

M: (laughs) oh, caXXo.