Hello Mika's Fan-family :)

Soleilmalluné

Hello everyone here :)

My name is Layla and I am from Kazakhstan. I guess I'm the only person on MFC from Kazakhstan..

Should I start with saying where I fisrt heard of Mika:mikadas:

Well, I remember watching "Grace Kelly" and "Relax" on tv ages and ages ago..I liked the songs, but at the time I was like in the "doze mode":tumbleweed:

.....A year ago I had a very sad and tragic loss in my family. I faced death..And it broke me down. I was searching for something that could help me keep on going. And the answer was.. music. I don't know why but the lyrics of "Relax" just came up to my mind -

"But the pain and the longing's the same

Where the dying

Now Im lost and Im screaming for help

Relax, take it easy

For there is nothing that we can do

Relax, take it easy

Blame it on me or blame it on you

Its as if Im scared

Its as if Im terrified

Its as if I scared

Its as if Im playing with fire

Scared

Its as if Im terrified

Are you scared?

Are we playing with fire?

Relax

There is an answer to the darkest times

Its clear we dont understand but the last thing on my mind

Is to leave you

I believe that were in this together

Dont scream, there are so many roads left"

I listened to this song over and over again and I still do. It never borthers me)

Then, I wondered "Who is the singer?" "What other songs does he have?" "What does he look like?"

I searched Mika's music videos on youtube. And watched "Grace Kelly" and then "Rain" and I fell in love with Mika at that very moment. He and his music seemed to me so unique and original to the all that I'd heard and seen before.

So, from then on, I have been captivated by "Mika's World". :mikalove:

..And yesterday, I've decided to join MFC.. And I'm very happy to be a part of MIKAmaniacs .. :group_hug:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Layla - welcome to the MFC zone!

I won't go into detail here, but know that others have had similar experiences to yours, and the magic known as Mika's music has worked its spell on our lives. I am a lifelong believer in the power of music, even though I cannot perform it myself beyond a kazoo, so I understand perfectly what it does to a person.

I'm sure someone will be along soon who can direct you to various groups, but feel free to poke around and see if you can find things of interest to you. We're friendly here, and I've yet to get bitten! :)

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:. Mika´s music is magic and helped and still helps so many of us. I´m glad you found MFC :wink2:. May I ask how old you are?

Hello, Layla :welcomeani: to the MFC. Im glad Mika's music helped to you a lot. It also helps me every time I'm down. It is the best medicine to feel good and for every time in my life :wub2:

Enjoy it!! :wink2:

Hi, Layla - welcome to the MFC zone!

I won't go into detail here, but know that others have had similar experiences to yours, and the magic known as Mika's music has worked its spell on our lives. I am a lifelong believer in the power of music, even though I cannot perform it myself beyond a kazoo, so I understand perfectly what it does to a person.

I'm sure someone will be along soon who can direct you to various groups, but feel free to poke around and see if you can find things of interest to you. We're friendly here, and I've yet to get bitten! :)

Welcome Layla!

I'm sorry for what happened to you, but glad that Mika and his music helped you through these dark times :wub2:

Have fun here and feel free to ask if any question :wink2:

:huglove:

Hello Layla! Welcome to the MFC !!

:mika1:

welcome to the family, enjoy MFC:huglove:

Hello, Layla :welcomeani: to the MFC. Im glad Mika's music helped to you a lot. It also helps me every time I'm down. It is the best medicine to feel good and for every time in my life :wub2:

Enjoy it!! :wink2:

Welcome Layla! :hi5:

I really think that music has a strong power inside, i see it many times in my everyday life. And Mika's music is special.

kisses! :huglove:

Thank you all for the kind words and friendly response!! :woot_jump:

What would we have done without his music?

Welcome :)

Hello Layla, welcome!! :welcomeani::thumb_yello:

I'm very glad that Mika's music helped you in your bad moments... Mika is special and his music too :mikalove:

Enjoy the MFC and have a lot of fun here!! :huglove:

Welcome to MFC family Layla :huglove:

Mika's songs and music do that to most of us I think :wub2: healing pain and bringing peace and joy :mikalove:

Enjoy MFC and ask if you need any help :wink2:

Welcome and enjoy yourself here! Everyone is very nice and we have a lot of fun.

Thank you so much :):huglove:

• 3 weeks later...