Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Has anyone recieved an email today?

Someone posted on Twitter that they had, and it has lots of news.

Yes, I received it from Universal Records today - lots of colorful stuff, incl. MIKAs tourlist - but nothing new for me/us...:-)

Love,love

me

• Like 1

Yes, I received it from Universal Records today - lots of colorful stuff, incl. MIKAs tourlist - but nothing new for me/us...:-)

Love,love

me

It's come through now.

Promise of more dates, I hope they annnounce soon, I need to book time off, that's if he does do gigs here.

Love,love

me

Love,love

me

same here

I'm not suprised also I  hoped he would not do x factor again and I think he will do voice again as well. Ok, accepted so I think I  can forget my hope for gigs end of octobre and novembre

A  blogger. It seems that guy announced for the first time  that Mika would do XF in 2013.

Thanks. It wouldn't surprise me if it was true, but before i start moaning, i'll wait for an official confirmation. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by mellody

I'm not suprised also I  hoped he would not do x factor again and I think he will do voice again as well. Ok, accepted so I think I  can forget my hope for gigs end of octobre and novembre

So much for doing a tour for a year.

Absolutely turned off. Hope it is a rumour. Got a feeling that it isn't though. 

According to the well-know Davide DiMaggio, not only will Mika be confirmed for the next season but there would also be another international judge, in the new jury: SKIN. Here you can find the link to his article if anyone's interested.

http://www.davidemaggio.it/archives/116271/x-factor-2015-skin-giuria

It's come through now.

Promise of more dates, I hope they annnounce soon, I need to book time off, that's if he does do gigs here.

Yes, MIKA should know that people need to plan their summer holidays, incl. his gigs - and annonce ALL concert dates he's got, asap!! :fisch: 

Love,love

me