Hi, another new member here!

Lunari

Hello everyone! I've been lurking in this forum for a few months now, so I thought I'd finally introduce myself. I'm from Slovenia, and I'm 30-something years old. :)

I first heard of Mika a few years ago, and I soon fell in love with the song "Happy Ending". I liked some of his other songs too (although I didn't know all that many), but they didn't affect me to the same extent that "Happy Ending" did. When I heard that he had a new album out in 2012, I made a mental note to check it out sometime, but I never really got around to it. Anyway, in 2014 I was looking for some new music to get into, and Mika was on the list of artists I wanted to hear more from, so I finally listened to all three of his albums. And, well, I'm sure you can guess what happened next. :) In a very short amount of time he became my new absolute favourite artist. I'm psyched about his new album coming out next year, and I really hope to see him in concert soon!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone! I've been lurking in this forum for a few months now, so I thought I'd finally introduce myself. I'm from Slovenia, and I'm 30-something years old. :)

I first heard of Mika a few years ago, and I soon fell in love with the song "Happy Ending". I liked some of his other songs too (although I didn't know all that many), but they didn't affect me to the same extent that "Happy Ending" did. When I heard that he had a new album out in 2012, I made a mental note to check it out sometime, but I never really got around to it. Anyway, in 2014 I was looking for some new music to get into, and Mika was on the list of artists I wanted to hear more from, so I finally listened to all three of his albums. And, well, I'm sure you can guess what happened next. :) In a very short amount of time he became my new absolute favourite artist. I'm psyched about his new album coming out next year, and I really hope to see him in concert soon!

Welcome to MFC Lunari :huglove:

Glad you decided to join :thumb_yello:

Have lots of fun sharing Mika love here :mikalove: