Hello!!!

Chy

Hi! I'm Chiara from Italy, I'm 20 years old.

I have to admit that i' ve already visit this site a lot of time, and I saw a lot of nice people here, so I decided to join this club.

I discover Mika in the summer of 2007, when his song Relax was absolutly a summer hit here in Italy and I immediately adored it, and i wanted to know more about him, but unfortunatly I didn't have internet at that time. So I could know more about him only reading magazines (I still have some pages).

I remember a saturday morning in september 2007, when i saw Love Today's video for the first time and I thought: all the songs he made are great!! So that afternoon i went to buy his album!

I hope to make some new friends here!:group_hug:

...and to improve my english, because I think it's bad!

Ciao a tutti!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Chiara :)

Welcome! It's so nice that more wonderful people are joining! I think your English is quite good and FAR FAR FAR better than my Italian will ever be :thumb_yello:

There is so much to read on this site so you'll meet new friends quickly here. There's also a chat room that some of us use at various times of the day so please pop in sometime and chat with us when you have time.

There are many here who are travelling to Montreal next month to see Mika in concert with the Montreal Symphony Orchestra, were you planning to come out this far too?

Kat.

Thank you everyone!!

Hello Chiara :)

Welcome! It's so nice that more wonderful people are joining! I think your English is quite good and FAR FAR FAR better than my Italian will ever be :thumb_yello:

There is so much to read on this site so you'll meet new friends quickly here. There's also a chat room that some of us use at various times of the day so please pop in sometime and chat with us when you have time.

There are many here who are travelling to Montreal next month to see Mika in concert with the Montreal Symphony Orchestra, were you planning to come out this far too?

Kat.

Oh no! It's really too far away and too expensive! but i hope to see him live in the next tour, the problem is that I don't know with who, because my frends are not interested :(

If you want i can teach you some italian! :)

I have to admit that i' ve already visit this site a lot of time, and I saw a lot of nice people here, so I decided to join this club.

I discover Mika in the summer of 2007, when his song Relax was absolutly a summer hit here in Italy and I immediately adored it, and i wanted to know more about him, but unfortunatly I didn't have internet at that time. So I could know more about him only reading magazines (I still have some pages).

I remember a saturday morning in september 2007, when i saw Love Today's video for the first time and I thought: all the songs he made are great!! So that afternoon i went to buy his album!

Ciao a tutti!!

Benvenuta Chiara! Welcome here! Yes, there are a lot of funny and friendly people! Hope you enjoy MFC!♥♥:wub2::mikalove:

Ciao Chiara benvenuta! :bye:

I'm happy you decided to join us, hopefully we'll have a chance to meet at one of his gigs soon!

Divertiti e vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :wink2:

Non ti preoccupare per l'inglese, è ottimo e il forum è una buona scusa per esercitarlo :D

Thank you so much guys!! :)

Hi Chiara! Welcome here! :bye: I'm sure you'll find a friend or another fan to go to Mika gigs in Italy ;) Hasn't X factor put him in the limelight again?

Yes, a lot! Merci beaucoup :)

Ciao Chiara benvenuta! :bye:

I'm happy you decided to join us, hopefully we'll have a chance to meet at one of his gigs soon!

Divertiti e vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :wink2:

Non ti preoccupare per l'inglese, è ottimo e il forum è una buona scusa per esercitarlo :D

Grazie! Si è assolutamente un buon modo per esercitarsi, anche perché io guardo tante cose in inglese, ma non scrivo mai niente! :)

Ciao Chiara!! Welcome in MFC!

Io sono Denise, ho 23 anni! Ho letto che non hai amici con cui andare ai concerti..nel thread italiano noi ci organizzeremo per Mika se vorrai unirti! A presto :thumb_yello:

Ciao Chiara!! Welcome in MFC!

Io sono Denise, ho 23 anni! Ho letto che non hai amici con cui andare ai concerti..nel thread italiano noi ci organizzeremo per Mika se vorrai unirti! A presto :thumb_yello:

Certo, mi piacerebbe!! :) :)

Thank you everyone!!

Oh no! It's really too far away and too expensive! but i hope to see him live in the next tour, the problem is that I don't know with who, because my frends are not interested :(

If you want i can teach you some italian! :)

You'll make so many friends here that you'll never go to shows alone again! :wink2:

I'd LOVE to learn some Italian!!! :thumb_yello:

Maybe you can start a new thread "Learning Italian with Chiara"

You'll make so many friends here that you'll never go to shows alone again! :wink2:

I'd LOVE to learn some Italian!!! :thumb_yello:

Maybe you can start a new thread "Learning Italian with Chiara"

Yes, maybe, but the problem is that you can't hear the pronunciation..

Hi :bye: Welcome to mfc, happy you finally decided do become a member, you've done a great choice. I'm sure you'll love it here :teehee:

You do absolutely not have to think you're English is bad, because it is not! But it's true you do in fact improve your English here, often without even notice, I know I have :blush-anim-cl:

Ciao a tutti!!

Ciao Chiara :huglove:

Glad you decided to join MFC :thumb_yello:

Your English is very good and we all speak the same language here: Mikaish :naughty:

Enjoy yourself here :biggrin2:

We have a thread for learning italian on MFC :wink2:

http://www.m.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29565&page=11

And if you don't know this thread already, I think you'll enjoy it :wub2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28370

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Hi :bye: Welcome to mfc, happy you finally decided do become a member, you've done a great choice. I'm sure you'll love it here :teehee:

You do absolutely not have to think you're English is bad, because it is not! But it's true you do in fact improve your English here, often without even notice, I know I have :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you! :)

Ciao Chiara :huglove:

Glad you decided to join MFC :thumb_yello:

Your English is very good and we all speak the same language here: Mikaish :naughty:

Enjoy yourself here :biggrin2:

We have a thread for learning italian on MFC :wink2:

http://www.m.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29565&page=11

And if you don't know this thread already, I think you'll enjoy it :wub2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28370

Thank you, so i can help over there!

Mikaish is cool! :thumb_yello: