Mika as a guest @ Le Divan on April 10th 2015 -- will be aired June, 16

My French comprehension switched off after about 30 minutes so I'll have to watch the rest of this later but it is quite amazing. If someone had sat Mika down for this kind of public psychoanalysis in 2007 it would have saved me a whole lot of stal...err...investigation. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 4

This interview is a keeper and make you admire and care for him even more (if that's possible!). Sorry that I can't help the team with the translation due to my poor english,  but the waiting worth it, guaranteed! And thumbs up to the Subtitling Team! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Here they are, the English & French subtitles for this fantastic show :)

You are lucky, suspense time is over :naughty:

... but first:

:group_hug:

Because so many people were working on it, big thanks to you all - and also to the ones who are going to work on it another time, because we'll add Italian subtitles in a few days, too :thumb_yello:

Merci Alireine, Alyara, Camille, Cathouzouf, Charlie, Chy, Crazyaboutmika, Elwendin, Guylaine, Melyssa, Manon, Moment, *Vv* and Lucrezia & Lemauvaistemps :)

And now finally:

:france::uk:Le Divan with English & French subtitles

• Like 9

Haven't had a chance to sit and watch yet (since I have to read the subtitles) but I want to thank our Team for all the work involved. This was a biggie and I'm really looking forward to it.

• Like 3

Thanks a million to the translating team - for doing this huge work,  for all of us!!  :hug:   You're indeed priceless!!  :wub:   I'll watch this important TV progr. asap... :)

Love,love

me

• Like 4

Thanks a million !!!! :flowers2:

:france:  :uk:  :italia:

Finally our big work on LE DIVAN is over. Here are ITALIAN subtitles, as well as English and French ones that we already announced a week ago.

Big thanks to all our amazing MFC Subtitling Team girls: Alyara, Charlie, Chy, Lemauvaistemps, Lucrezia, *Vv* &

Alireine, Camille, Cathouzouf, Crazyaboutmika, Elwendin, Guylainem, Melyssa, Manon14, Moment

ENJOY IT

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 5

Thanks a million !!!! :flowers2:

:france:  :uk:  :italia:

:thumb_yello:  :wub:  What a team !!! You're all BIG STARS - MFCers !!! :hug:  This's the best, and most important TV interview,  I've ever seen - about/with MIKA !!  :wub:  What a research - what a way of presenting sooo much touchy and private stuff!! :)   I'm deeply impressed, and very proud of our MIKA, and the way he acted and answered here!!  :yes: He's SO clever, even when they dig so deep!!   :wub:  Also his family, taking part and making this such a memorable progr. get my deepest respect and love!! :wub:  This TV program LE DIVAN, and the really good and superproff reporter,  are now my new heroes!!  :wub:   

Love,love

me 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for translating this long interview. I didn't have the time and peace of mind to watch the whole program until this afternoon. But I just watched it and was very much moved by it. There's something so vulnerable and yet at the same time so strong in Mika. It's funny that he insists on being a very normal person because he absolutely isn't. And on the other hand he is. But he does extraordinairy things.

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 4

Thanks so much for translating this long interview. I didn't have the time and peace of mind to watch the whole program until this afternoon. But I just watched it and was very much moved by it. There's something so vulnerable and yet at the same time so strong in Mika. It's funny that he insists on being a very normal person because he absolutely isn't. And on the other hand he is. But he does extraordinairy things.

He is an artist :wink2: for me there is such thing as a "normal person" ; we are all special persons, depending on our genetics, background, history and our differences are what makes really. Mika is very open , some people are not. And he is very normal in everyday life and extraordinary on stage :wub2: I was very moved by how honest he was and at the same time, maybe it was too intimate an interview as it wasn't easy to talk about such private things and he was extremely strong to be able to do this...

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

Here they are, the English & French subtitles for this fantastic show :)

I am only 7 minutes in and I am already in tears. I want to just crawl up in the chair with him and hold him. He's so brave, I'm so proud, but my goodness, this is painful to watch in many ways.

• Sad 1

I am only 7 minutes in and I am already in tears. I want to just crawl up in the chair with him and hold him. He's so brave, I'm so proud, but my goodness, this is painful to watch in many ways.

Totally agree. I saw this thread popping up again yesterday and I decided to whatch the whole interview again. Despite the fact that I was one of the people who worked on it to have it subtitled and already knew it in parts when I first watched it, I found myself crying a bit by the end. The same thing happened yesterday, even though I had already watched it, I still shed more than one tear

Edited by Alyara
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm rewatching it, and I'm completely in awe of his mind! He's so clever, witty, determined, self-confident, cultured; he's really a special person, certainly above the average, and I feel so lucky to have come to know him  :wub:

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...