Mika @ Den Atelier, Luxembourg City - LUXEMBOURG: 25 September 2015

robertina

"You will be able to collect your tickets at the desk at the time the doors open from, subject to queuing times."

This is the answer I received when asking when,where and how to collect the ticket

Just hope the desk is inside ....otherwise we'll be queuing for nothing!

Hey I finally can come to the gig thnx to Sweetieval who was so nice to think about me for her ticket.

As i will take my car to go to the venue i'm glad to help if you guys need a ride to the airport.

That'd be fab, thank you! :flowers2: we'll wait for mika after the gig tho, hope it doesn't take too long for you. Just ask other mfcers for nina to find us, most fans know her. ;)

• Like 1

About the plans we had for a surprise during the gig... i didn't have time to prepare much, but i took some sheets of paper from which we can cut clouds and angels/wings and a few glowsticks for halos. So with little effort we can create a nice heaven for tge first song. What do you think? We need 2 glowsticks for halos tho, and i have only 25 - so if anyone wants to join and bring some more glowsticks, that'd be fab. ;)

"You will be able to collect your tickets at the desk at the time the doors open from, subject to queuing times."

This is the answer I received when asking when,where and how to collect the ticket

Just hope the desk is inside ....otherwise we'll be queuing for nothing!

This is true. At least it was in Brussels. You get the tickets the same time the doors open.

About the plans we had for a surprise during the gig... i didn't have time to prepare much, but i took some sheets of paper from which we can cut clouds and angels/wings and a few glowsticks for halos. So with little effort we can create a nice heaven for tge first song. What do you think? We need 2 glowsticks for halos tho, and i have only 25 - so if anyone wants to join and bring some more glowsticks, that'd be fab. ;)

I'll be at the concert tomorrow too :)

I'd be glad to help you for this little surprise ! I'm gonna look for glowsticks tomorrow morning ;-)

• Like 1

Nice idea! I just bought 30 more at the airport :) What time will you get there? Looking forward to meeting you!

Stefania

• Like 1

Fyi, we were told there'll be a separate queue for the presale tickets, closer to the wall where the window is. But apparently we're let into the area at 7pm but the doors to the venue itself only open at 8, so we have time to reorganize the queue (or we'll have a complete mess, which i guess is more likely, unless they decide differently :lmfao:)

Does anyone still need a ticket to tonight's gig in Luxembourg? I suddenly have two pairs -- it's so last minute, there's no time to have a proper giveaway, so the first two people to email me at dcdeb@cox.net get them! :excite: