MIKA Talks About "No Place in Heaven" - Song by Song

dcdeb

Mika speaks (in Italian) about the new album "No Place In Heaven", telling a little bit about each track.

Solo pochi giorni all'arrivo di "No Place In Heaven". Su Radio Deejay Mika racconta tutti i segreti dell'album in uscita il 15 giugno. Guarda subito il video del track by track in anteprima esclusiva

http://bit.ly/1Gm58GJ

2015-06-04-songbysong.jpg

http://video.deejay.it/embed/copertina/mika-deejay/2621

• Like 3

Sub Team is already working on it :naughty: Please have a little patience

Thanks in advance - lovely Sub Team - really looking forward to this translation!!  :)  :thumb_yello: 

Love,love

me 

I can't wait to hear this new album, I'm waiting for months, in every preview I was literally kidnapped! Each song has an enormous emotional value  :wub: 
Good job, my/our good guy!  :huglove:

Loved it.

Is it OK to see if someone can fix Monkiesesque to "Monkees-esque", or is it too late for that?

(Asks the former president of a Monkees fan club, just to make it make more sense.)

Subs team has finished the work :wink2:

That is brilliant! Thank you so much, wonderful translators!!

I'm really gagging for the album now!

I hope he does a version of this video in English, to wet the appetite of the English speaking countries. 

Is it OK to see if someone can fix Monkiesesque to "Monkees-esque", or is it too late for that?

(Asks the former president of a Monkees fan club, just to make it make more sense.)

It's fixed now :wink2:  Thanks for pointing out.

Since we know a lot of the songs in full already, and snippets of others, I often forget that there are still songs that we don't know yet and I couldn't be more excited for the whole album!
I was wondering though, when he talks about Hurts and how we get a second version of the song in a few months, what do you guys think he means? How are we getting a new version? As a single, or..?

It's fixed now :wink2:  Thanks for pointing out.

My pleasure. Just wasn't sure if it could be done post-posting, if y'know what I mean...