Mika @ Adelphi Theatre, London 18 October 2015

mari62

Well done to those who managed to get better tickets.

Not me though... Row m in the stalls didn't seem any better than row k dress circle... And running the risk of not being able to re sell.

The tickets went out so quickly! 
I managed to get the row E, seat number 6, really happy for that, even if the seat is on the veeeery left of the seats! :) Any neighbours? 

I mistakenly gave my niece a Getmein link, and the stalls tickets are already going for £90 and over!

How much were the ones this morning?

Edited by RAK1

Sounds like everyone got tickets in the end? Mine are not very close but a nice block in the centre stalls with friends so I am happy. Didn't think I'd ever travel to Europe to see Mika again but we haven't had a gathering of old fans like this since 2009 so I am really looking forward to it.

Wish we could just skip the utterly useless pre-announcements on Facebook (come back tomorrow for some UK news!!) and these non-fan-presales. This would have been a lot easier with just one day to worry about buying tickets instead of 3. I had to wake up in the middle of the night and I'm sure many fans in Europe were busy with work at 9 or 10 am. I'll never understand why buying tickets to see Mika always has to be 10 times more difficult than it is getting tickets for other artists. It was easier to get premium seats to see Adele at the Royal Albert Hall at the height of her career ffs. Seeing Mika in London when he hasn't had a hit song in the UK in 6 years should not be such a ridiculous mission.

• Like 4

Sounds like everyone got tickets in the end? Mine are not very close but a nice block in the centre stalls with friends so I am happy. Didn't think I'd ever travel to Europe to see Mika again but we haven't had a gathering of old fans like this since 2009 so I am really looking forward to it.

Wish we could just skip the utterly useless pre-announcements on Facebook (come back tomorrow for some UK news!!) and these non-fan-presales. This would have been a lot easier with just one day to worry about buying tickets instead of 3. I had to wake up in the middle of the night and I'm sure many fans in Europe were busy with work at 9 or 10 am. I'll never understand why buying tickets to see Mika always has to be 10 times more difficult than it is getting tickets for other artists. It was easier to get premium seats to see Adele at the Royal Albert Hall at the height of her career ffs. Seeing Mika in London when he hasn't had a hit song in the UK in 6 years should not be such a ridiculous mission.

Oh you're coming to Europe :yay: this was worth all the trouble then tbh  :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

Can't wait to see you and meet junior. Let's make some plans. Lebanese? :kaf:

Sounds like a fantastic plan. The place is still there, but has a new owner. Hope it's still awesome :kaf:

Well I'm glad I got tickets so shouldn't complain but wish I hadn't bothered with ticketmaster. By the time I had clicked on random pasta and burger pictures (?) several times there were no seats left. Found a link on here and got seats in the second row in upper circle. Could have got back of stalls but my daughter is 11 so thought she might see better from circle. Hope everyone got what they wanted today.

Abir instead of Marcelle? Hmmm...well we'll have to try it out.

Any idea when you'll arrive and such? junior has the week before the gig off from school, so we'll be there for 3-4 days maybe...if I manage to find a hotel I can afford :doh:

Well I'm glad I got tickets so shouldn't complain but wish I hadn't bothered with ticketmaster. By the time I had clicked on random pasta and burger pictures (?) several times there were no seats left. Found a link on here and got seats in the second row in upper circle. Could have got back of stalls but my daughter is 11 so thought she might see better from circle. Hope everyone got what they wanted today.

I got sushi and salad pictures  :mf_rosetinted: what a waste of time  :doh: Came to the same conclusion with the kid and the circle view, so stuck with what I had already  (dress circle )  :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Kata

I just spoke to the most lovely lady at the Adelphi who has moved me from second row upper circle to third row dress circle at no charge. Wish I had just rang her this morning!

Oh cool :yay: That's where we are as well  :thumb_yello: