Mika @ Adelphi Theatre, London 18 October 2015

mari62

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew any running times for this show as I have to take a coach back home and it leaves that night at 11.59 from victoria thanks :D

Where are you going back to?

just curious: where are you sleeping after the gig?  :)

some of us (germans) are in different travelodge hotels around the city, others booked a flat via airbnb. ;)

Some of the UK fans are in Travelodges too, and Premier Inns.

Aww never mind i'm pretty sure it will be fine as the bus dosen't leave until 12, 

Has anyone had their tickets yet that were ordered from the presale? :)

No, I guess that they will send them not earlier than 2 weeks before the event....

is it true that seetickets doesn't send tickets outside the Uk so , if we live elsewhere, they will tell us to collect them at the venue?

In July I received an email that said:

"Please be assured we have not forgotten about your order and your tickets will be despatched as soon as we receive them, normally 14 days prior to the event.

Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event. If you have not received your tickets in the post, please contact us no later than two working days before the show date at https://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService. If you are required to collect the tickets from the venue you will be advised by email prior to the event."

No, I guess that they will send them not earlier than 2 weeks before the event....

is it true that seetickets doesn't send tickets outside the Uk so , if we live elsewhere, they will tell us to collect them at the venue?

I was worrying about my tickets in time too so I emailed them asking if they'd be posting mine (all the way to California) and they said yes. And if I didn't receive them by the time I leave for the UK then to just email them again. I even asked if I should do will-call or ship to my London hotel and they said not to change anything. They made it sound pretty simple so I stopped worrying.

• Like 1

Thanks all. Is anyone meeting up before the concert? 

would like to meet up

Oh yes, I would like to know if there is an MFC get-together or something? I would love to meet you all!!

Nothing formal has been arranged but we have been talking about going for drinks a couple of hours before the gig. This is a large pub and it's right behind the theatre.

http://www.theporterhouse.ie/bars-london-coventgarden.php

Keep checking the thread. I'm sure lots of people will be getting together at some point.

Edited by Christine
  • Like 2

I'm going to the Mika's show at the Adelphi Theatre London bought 2 tickets thought a support worker would come with me but going alone already booked a hotel so should be fun.

• Like 1

Nothing formal has been arranged but we have been talking about going for drinks a couple of hours before the gig. This is a large pub and it's right behind the theatre.

http://www.theporterhouse.ie/bars-london-coventgarden.php

Keep checking the thread. I'm sure lots of people will be getting together at some point.

Thank you Christine! I will keep checking! Looking forward to it..