Hello from Molly

mysti1990

Hello,

My name is Molly and I've been a huge Mika fan since I first heard Grace Kelly on the radio back in 2007. I've intermittently lurked around these forums for a while now and think I may have posted a couple of times (with a different username which I've now forgotten) a few years ago. I struggle with my confidence which is why I've not contributed much here before, but after the incredible support I've received from fellow Mika fans with my #HelpMollyMeetMika Twitter campaign I thought I'd come and say 'hello'.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Mika's performance at Hyde Park on Sunday and was delighted to get tickets to his October show at the Adelphi Theatre in the presale this morning. Perhaps I'll meet some of you there.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Molly! Lovely to see another UK fan joining the forum (again) 

I'm Marilyn. Some people write my name as Marylin, but that's wrong.

I'm an English rep on here, so any questions you have, let me know. Just click my banner to go on my page.

Welcome to the MFC. Let's hope we are in for a Mika revival in the UK

Looking forward to The One Show tonight and have enjoyed everything this week.

I'm not going to London, but you'll see a lot of fans there, I'm sure of it.

Thanks Littlelady :) I can't believe how much support I've had on there, it's amazing.

Thank you for the kind welcome Marilyn :) It's great to see Mika getting to much publicity here in the UK at the moment, I hope it raises awareness of him & his music. I'm looking forward to The One Show tonight too. Thanks.

Hello,

My name is Molly and I've been a huge Mika fan since I first heard Grace Kelly on the radio back in 2007. I've intermittently lurked around these forums for a while now and think I may have posted a couple of times (with a different username which I've now forgotten) a few years ago. I struggle with my confidence which is why I've not contributed much here before, but after the incredible support I've received from fellow Mika fans with my #HelpMollyMeetMika Twitter campaign I thought I'd come and say 'hello'.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Mika's performance at Hyde Park on Sunday and was delighted to get tickets to his October show at the Adelphi Theatre in the presale this morning. Perhaps I'll meet some of you there.

Hi Molly! I'm so pleased that you've decided to post! And I'm truly sorry it didn't work out on Sunday -- I had really hoped that it would!

Never mind, we'll make it our priority for October! Hope to meet you then at the Adelphi! :hug:

Thank you for all your support Deb, it means a lot. I hope to meet you (& perhaps Mika too) in October :)

Thanks abealma, I recognise your name from Twitter :)

Thank you Salura, everyone here seems really friendly :)

Edited by mysti1990

Hi there Molly, and welcome! :)

I'm also from the UK and I'm loving all this promo.  Let's hope it continues.

I really hope you meet Mika one day; I would also love to meet him as he is such a warm, generous person.  I'm not giving up hope on a UK tour!

^ Thank you :) I'm so happy Mika is finally getting some decent media coverage here, I really hope it gets him some new fans & reminds some of the people who liked his earlier albums that he's still around & making music. I hope you can meet him one day too :)