Just a french girl introducing herself :D

Narimène

Hi everybody !

Well I'am 19 and I'm from lyon :)

I'm not a fan since 2007 but I wish I was :P

To be honest I've Never been a fan, I thought it was overatted somebody but maybe it was because I haven't found the person to be fan of... But this was before I heard on the radio "underwater" without knowing who was the one who sings this song (except knowing that I've heard it in some ad ^^) and then: I felt like I was meant to heard this song. This is when I started to be interessed in mika's work and by the time I get another revelation : more than an artist I found such a great human being.

Then I understood, being a fan isn't overrated someone, it's just founding a person that can make you happy without having to know each other.

Well this was my "how I became a fan" lol. However I'm so happy that I will see Mika performing in Lyon.

I hope I will met some of you there guys.

Have a good night !

Xoxo ♡

( ps : english isn't my first language but I hope it won't be too bad ????)

• Like 3

Hi everybody !

To be honest I've Never been a fan, I thought it was overatted somebody but maybe it was because I haven't found the person to be fan of... But this was before I heard on the radio "underwater" without knowing who was the one who sings this song (except knowing that I've heard it in some ad ^^) and then: I felt like I was meant to heard this song. This is when I started to be interessed in mika's work and by the time I get another revelation : more than an artist I found such a great human being.

Then I understood, being a fan isn't overrated someone, it's just founding a person that can make you happy without having to know each other.

Well this was my "how I became a fan" lol. However I'm so happy that I will see Mika performing in Lyon.

Have a good night !

Xoxo ♡

( ps : english isn't my first language but I hope it won't be too bad )

Bienvenue :bye:  Welcome to the MFC.

Mika is very good at making people happy, I am sure you will see this in Lyon.

And your English is fine :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Hi everybody !

Have a good night !

Xoxo ♡

Welcome to MFC Nariméne :huglove:

You've found the perfect place to share Mika love :wub2:

I'm very happy for you that you found your tick for Lyon :biggrin2: 

I love Underwater as well :swoon: it's my fav Mika song with Good Wife :swoon: and many others actually :naughty:

Have a wonderful first Mika concert :woot_jump:

The Heaven tour is fabulous :fangurl: and after I went to several festivals and TV shows to see Mika, I now know that a concert is even better, because there's only Mika :mikalove: and two hours of Mika on stage is to die for :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

• Like 1

Hi everybody !

Have a good night !

Xoxo ♡

Salut! Je suis nouveau aussi! Mais j'habite a Englaterre.

I tried to do French because I don't know why I just felt like it.  I could never write in French as well as you write in English though, that's about the extent of what I know  :doh:

Anyway, WELCOMEEEEE!!  :naughty:

• Like 1

Salut! Je suis nouveau aussi! Mais j'habite a Englaterre.

I tried to do French because I don't know why I just felt like it. I could never write in French as well as you write in English though, that's about the extent of what I know :doh:

Anyway, WELCOMEEEEE!! :naughty:

Merci bienvenue à toi aussi :D

and don't worry I assure it's easier to learn english when you are french than the contrary (I think that if it wasn't my first language, it would have been a trial to learn it ????). Also my phone avoid me lots of mistake ???????? (and to be honest when I speak that's something else.. Hm Hm I mean my accent XD)

Welcome Narimène ! :thumb_yello:

On a eu l'occasion de se parler à propos des billets pour Lyon,

à très bientôt, au concert je l'espère :lol:

Hm Facebook ? ^^ J'ai parlé à tellement de gens au sujet des billets mais au vu de ton pseudo je crois avoir fait correctement le lien avec toi x)

Ce serait avec plaisir de te croiser au concert :)

• Like 1