London Pre-Show Pub Meet?

dcdeb

London Pre-Show Pub Meet?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in an MFC get-together for a drink before the 18th October London show? NO MIKA INVOLVED! He is not invited ;)

• Yes, I would pop in for a drink.
    • No, I'll just see you all at the gig.

I'm soooo looking forward to it even if I'm also a bit nervous! I didn't meet a lot of you IRL, so it's scary...

Peeps, I asked about it on the Adelphi Theater thread too, but what are you all going to wear?

Casual, classy? Doesn't matter?

Yes, stupid questions are my specialty, lol.

But thanks for helping me out (please?)

Edited by Ambroisette

Amazing! I was just wondering when and where to eat before the show. Problem solved! Thank you Deb! There will probably be 6 of us. I always travel with a bunch of friends.... ????

Edited by *Vv*

I'm slowly getting anxious but looking forward to meeting everyone again and seeing the show esp after 3 yrs waiting for show in London will be fun getting butterflies in stomach tho.

I'll come for sure, but don't know yet at what time since my Eurostar is arriving in London in the afternoon and I'll first have to drop by my hotel and put nice clothes on ????

Will be very cool to meet MFC'ers ????

any thoughts on a possible mini skype session or a quick pop into the chat room or other method of saying hi to those of us not able to be there with you all to enjoy a fun get-together? Oh maybe someone can take a few pics and share them in real-time on twitter? :) I'm so sad I won't be there with you all it would be really lovely to see those few I've met before and meet new MFCers :yes:

• Like 1

If there's free wifi at the pub (i forgot to check yesterday! :doh:), i'm sure there'll be live pix and periscopes. If not, we'll have to rely on the locals. But there'll be so many mfcers that i'm sure there will be something online. ,)

I got to the pub early so knew where it was so wasn't late had a quick cola is very nice pub going have a look at shop a few doors down then come will be back :)

Edited by punky1989

i filmed a bit at the meetup, put it on YT but not listed:

guess it's too dark and too shaky anyway to see much on it - but if anyone who appears in the video doesn't want to be seen there, let me know.

• Like 1