Greetings from Russia ;)

ita_drgen

Hello everyone! I joined this forum a couple of days ago and I think this topic might be a good way to start ;)

My name is Natalia and I live a small town with a too long name not far from Moscow. I love books, music, languages. Sometimes I take up handmade, something like embroidery work or painting on T-shirts ????

Apart from Russian and English, I speak French and Spanish. Also, thanks to - oh, well, I believe that's the community where everyone will understand - thanks to Mika, I recently started studying Italian)) I'm open to new contacts and I'm always willing to help with the Russian language or answer any questions about my country, for example ;)

As for how I discoved Mika, well, there are several stages to this story) First, I recall listening to Relax somewhere around 2008 but I didn't even have Internet access to find any other songs or learn anything abou the singer. A couple of years ago I found Elle me dit which became for me an introduction to francophone pop music and some other songs. Once again, somehow I didn't really explore the singer ???? Finally, in November I started watching the 3rd season of the Voice... and oh. My. God. ???? well, here I am. I already have a number of reasons to be grateful to Mika.

Well, I guess that's enough for now. Thanks for reading ????

• Like 4

Hello everyone! I joined this forum a couple of days ago and I think this topic might be a good way to start ;)

My name is Natalia and I live a small town with a too long name not far from Moscow. I love books, music, languages. Sometimes I take up handmade, something like embroidery work or painting on T-shirts

Apart from Russian and English, I speak French and Spanish. Also, thanks to - oh, well, I believe that's the community where everyone will understand - thanks to Mika, I recently started studying Italian)) I'm open to new contacts and I'm always willing to help with the Russian language or answer any questions about my country, for example ;)

As for how I discoved Mika, well, there are several stages to this story) First, I recall listening to Relax somewhere around 2008 but I didn't even have Internet access to find any other songs or learn anything abou the singer. A couple of years ago I found Elle me dit which became for me an introduction to francophone pop music and some other songs. Once again, somehow I didn't really explore the singer Finally, in November I started watching the 3rd season of the Voice... and oh. My. God. well, here I am. I already have a number of reasons to be grateful to Mika.

Well, I guess that's enough for now. Thanks for reading

Welcome, Natalia. Have a lot of fun. You'll find here lovely russian girls and also a lovely Ukrainian woman who lives in Spain now. Btw, I'm from Spain. I hope you enjoy Mika and his music.

:welcomeani:

• Like 2

Hi Natalia! Yes I think a lot of people here will understand why you started studying Italian (me included haha) :teehee:

• Like 1

My name is Natalia and I live a small town with a too long name not far from Moscow. I love books, music, languages. Sometimes I take up handmade, something like embroidery work or painting on T-shirts

As for how I discoved Mika, well, there are several stages to this story) First, I recall listening to Relax somewhere around 2008 but I didn't even have Internet access to find any other songs or learn anything abou the singer. A couple of years ago I found Elle me dit which became for me an introduction to francophone pop music and some other songs. Once again, somehow I didn't really explore the singer Finally, in November I started watching the 3rd season of the Voice... and oh. My. God. well, here I am. I already have a number of reasons to be grateful to Mika.

Well, I guess that's enough for now. Thanks for reading

Hello! And welcome! It is so rare to see a new member from Russia! Добро пожаловать!

Come and join our Russian speaking thread  :yes: here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31611-the-russian-speaking-thread-part-6-lets-party/page-236

Присоединяйся, у нас бывает весело :wink2:

• Like 1

Hi Natalia, welcome!! :D

As far as I can see we have a lot of things in common, so if you want to talk about books or Mika or anything, here I am  :naughty: also if you want to practice what you're learning or if you have any doubt, I will be very glad to help you with Italian! :)

Have a nice day!! :bye:  

• Like 1

Hello! And welcome! It is so rare to see a new member from Russia! Добро пожаловать!

Come and join our Russian speaking thread  :yes: here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31611-the-russian-speaking-thread-part-6-lets-party/page-236

Присоединяйся, у нас бывает весело :wink2:

Спасибо!

I actually follow your Vk public page about Mika ;) we even exchanged comments a few times.