Greetings from Brazil!

tannerporter76

Hey everyone!

Just starting this thread to introduce myself. I'm a member since the beginning of the month but I was heavily shy and trying to understand how the forum works. Now that I'm a little more comfortable I decided to say hi to you, because I find you guys very friendly ^^

My first contact with Mika was bcs a friend of mine showed me 'Live Your Life' while we were coming back from school. She said the song was made for me, and since that day in 2012 I'm totally in love with him.

He helped to develop what I call-myself- today, I don't what I would do if his art and charisma weren't present in my life everyday.

Even though, I always felt a lack of a community where I could meet and interact with people that shared my feelings for Mika. So after a long search I found you, and I'm really happy and relieved now ????

(Sorry if I wrote too much, I really didn't know what to say)

-Please don't ignore me-????

• Like 1

Hahaha you're very cute XD many people here are in love with Mika and his music XD (and with Bob)

Enjoy your time here and talk to you later ;-)

• Like 1

Hahaha you're very cute XD many people here are in love with Mika and his music XD (and with Bob)

Enjoy your time here and talk to you later ;-)

Hello  :)  Welcome in MFC  :hug:

It was a great idea to join this community! :wink2: There are so many nice people and we all love sharing our feelings about Mika  :wub:

So enjoy your time here! I hope you'll find a lot of friends here  :hug:

• Like 2

Fã do Brasiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil :cheer:

Precisando tirar uma dúvida, só falar comigo (e clicar aqui tbm te ajuda a saber mais sobre como funciona aqui http://goo.gl/ZTUelE):wink2:

Se quiser um grupo pra compartilhar seu amor pelo Mika, só clicar aqui :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/208852089193142/1021478144597195/?ref=notif&notif_t=like&notif_id=1466294346215769

Edited by BiaIchihara
  • Like 1

Hey everyone!

Just starting this thread to introduce myself. I'm a member since the beginning of the month but I was heavily shy and trying to understand how the forum works. Now that I'm a little more comfortable I decided to say hi to you, because I find you guys very friendly ^^

My first contact with Mika was bcs a friend of mine showed me 'Live Your Life' while we were coming back from school. She said the song was made for me, and since that day in 2012 I'm totally in love with him.

He helped to develop what I call-myself- today, I don't what I would do if his art and charisma weren't present in my life everyday.

Even though, I always felt a lack of a community where I could meet and interact with people that shared my feelings for Mika. So after a long search I found you, and I'm really happy and relieved now

-Please don't ignore me-

How could we ignore you?!?! Welcome :hug: and what a beautiful story  :wub:

I'm very glad you found this place, now you can talk about Mika whenever you want with all of us  :rolleyes:    

Edited by sara09
  • Like 1

Fã do Brasiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil :cheer:

Precisando tirar uma dúvida, só falar comigo (e clicar aqui tbm te ajuda a saber mais sobre como funciona aqui http://goo.gl/ZTUelE):wink2:

Se quiser um grupo pra compartilhar seu amor pelo Mika, só clicar aqui :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/208852089193142/1021478144597195/?ref=notif&notif_t=like&notif_id=1466294346215769

Muito obrigado, Bia! Eu li tudo e ajudou muito ^^

Hey everyone!

Even though, I always felt a lack of a community where I could meet and interact with people that shared my feelings for Mika. So after a long search I found you, and I'm really happy and relieved now

-Please don't ignore me-

Hello and welcome to the MFC . :welcomeani:  I hope you have a lot of fun here. Enjoy Mika and his music. Good choice Live Your Life, it's also a special song for me for many reasons :wub2: