We-Are-Golden

Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

21 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

How's everyone doing? :)  I'm doing okay, been stressed for weeks, but I'm managing. Luckely nobody in my family has gotten sick so far. :) 

That's good you're all staying safe.  I'm stressed too, this lockdown has been quite hard on my mental health, but I'm listening to Mika a lot to cheer me up.  Writing stories is one of my favourite hobbies, so I've been doing that to help me stay positive. :original:

20 hours ago, Starlight said:

Hey hey :original:

I'm fine and you all?

@We-Are-Golden Same here... it's been a stressing with home office and learning and stuff. :aah:

I'm glad your family is safe. :huglove:

Glad you're doing okay :hug:

On 5/20/2020 at 3:56 PM, Starlight said:

Hey hey :original:

I'm fine and you all?

@We-Are-Golden Same here... it's been a stressing with home office and learning and stuff. :aah:

I'm glad your family is safe. :huglove:

Ah yeah. It's really a stressing time isn't it. x3

Glad you're fine :hug: 

On 5/21/2020 at 12:30 PM, teenagedreamer98 said:

That's good you're all staying safe.  I'm stressed too, this lockdown has been quite hard on my mental health, but I'm listening to Mika a lot to cheer me up.  Writing stories is one of my favourite hobbies, so I've been doing that to help me stay positive. :original:

Glad you're doing okay :hug:

I relate to that a lot. Good that Mika can help a bit! And I'm glad you've found something to do and that you're staying safe! :hug: I'm reading a lot, watching some series/movies and I've started to draw again, so I can keep myself occupied. :) 

I just found a really old photo from 2012 (it’s incredible that it was 8 years ago🙈) of a 13years-old me posing with Mika’s wax statue in Grevin museum in Paris😆 my phone camera was terrible, sorry but I had to post it here😄 

83E4D0BD-FCF5-460F-9F83-888365058841.jpeg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Anna-is-golden said:

I just found a really old photo from 2012 (it’s incredible that it was 8 years ago🙈) of a 13years-old me posing with Mika’s wax statue in Grevin museum in Paris😆 my phone camera was terrible, sorry but I had to post it here😄 

83E4D0BD-FCF5-460F-9F83-888365058841.jpeg

A wonderful memory :thumb_yello: and yes, 2012 is really long ago. I can never realise how fast time flies!

• Like 1