Say Something Random pt. 29 ~ Because why not

1 minute ago, Hero said:

I'm concerned about your reading material. :naughty:

There was once a text where something had gone wrong with the layout and there were commas (yes, really commas) where they shouldn't be and I should delete them. Oh my god it was sold as a couples book but it was more of a mass sex book. :blink::blush:And at my language school there was a cartoon book where the cartoons were doing all sorts of sex acts (one of them I think was Donald Duck). :facepalm:

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Prisca said:

There was once a text where something had gone wrong with the layout and there were commas (yes, really commas) where they shouldn't be and I should delete them. Oh my god it was sold as a couples book but it was more of a mass sex book. :blink::blush:And at my language school there was a cartoon book where the cartoons were doing all sorts of sex acts (one of them I think was Donald Duck). :facepalm:

That's hilarious and concerning in equal measures. 🤣  Language work is precarious! 

Don't suppose you can remember the name of the couples book? Asking for a friend... :fisch::naughty:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Don't suppose you can remember the name of the couples book? Asking for a friend... :fisch::naughty:

That was in 2018, I don't know if it was a book then, but now there's an app about it. :biggrin2:

https://www.google.com/search?q="chouic"+sex+game+for+couple+book&source=lmns&bih=947&biw=1920&client=firefox-b-d&hl=de&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiCg975mI_8AhXMNuwKHYUUBDUQ_AUoAHoECAEQAA

Otherwise I can send you the text and you can send it to your friend :fisch:(it's in French and German though, the app would also be in English :biggrin2:). :bleh:

• Haha 2

I'm not sure why, but something about this bear put me in mind of Mika... 

20221223_180409.thumb.jpg.a01765d614a3202cb13d65afac667089.jpg

Not sure if it's the tight tartan suit, tie and trainers combo, the sweet smile, or the fact he's towering over the others. 😍😅

• Haha 4

*Looks at thread title*

🤔

*Thinks of a word*

💡

*Remembers fallout from last time*

:facepalm:

*Goes to double-check on Google*

*Finds it*

😳:lmfao:

*Quickly discards it! Tries a different word*

:crossed:

*Gets the all clear*

:whew:

*...drumroll...* 

Shtroopenfardle 

My work here is done. :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Hero said:

*Looks at thread title*

🤔

*Thinks of a word*

💡

*Remembers fallout from last time*

:facepalm:

*Goes to double-check on Google*

*Finds it*

😳:lmfao:

*Quickly discards it! Tries a different word*

:crossed:

*Gets the all clear*

:whew:

*...drumroll...* 

Shtroopenfardle 

My work here is done. :biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

Yesterday was somehow Monday for me and today Friday. I could get used to a two-day working week. :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Prisca said:

They're...

They're... what? Oh! Do you mean they are? Similar? 

Little English quirk, normally the contraction wouldn't be used by itself when talking about someone/something else. So "they are" or "they're similar". Ditto for I, you, he, she, we. :wink2:

• Thanks 1

On 12/31/2022 at 12:33 AM, Hero said:

What's the difference between this thread and the "Not everything needs a thread" thread? They seem very similar. :confused:

I think this thread originally was just a chat thread, whereas the intention behind "Not everything needs a thread" was to provide a home for stuff that people wanted to share/discuss but didn't really warrant a separate thread.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Prisca said:

It is strange to be back to the old logo. I already miss the anniversary logo, it was so beautiful. :wub2:

Only just noticed it's changed back!

I love the anniversary logo too and would still like to get MFC merch with it on :(

Turning 16 is quite an achievement for a fan club, maybe new logo? 👀 

• Like 1