Mika & Cats

Kumazzz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

:emot-sad:

Mika doesn't like cats...

A clip from The Piano season - 2 episode - 1 in Manchester

I dont believe it. In two days he will change his mind as he does when in different interviews he is asked which of his songs is his favorite and he always chooses a different one. :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I dont believe it. In two days he will change his mind as he does when in different interviews he is asked which of his songs is his favorite and he always chooses a different one. :naughty:

Well... he said before that he doesn't like cats, and I definitely believe him that he's more a dog person. Still, in this video clip it feels more as if he's referring to the song choice in particular, rather than to cats in general. However, that he doesn't like cats surely doesn't mean he hates them. He's probably unsure how to handle them, they're just different personalities than dogs. And maybe they're a bit too much like himself for his liking, changing their mind every 2 minutes. :lmfao:

GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Well... he said before that he doesn't like cats, and I definitely believe him that he's more a dog person. Still, in this video clip it feels more as if he's referring to the song choice in particular, rather than to cats in general. However, that he doesn't like cats surely doesn't mean he hates them. He's probably unsure how to handle them, they're just different personalities than dogs. And maybe they're a bit too much like himself for his liking, changing their mind every 2 minutes. :lmfao:

GIF by MOODMAN

Yep. He is the Pink Panther personified. :lol3:

He is a dog person, he has dogs, but he doesn't hate cats. If he did he wouldn't have sat with Fortune's white kitten on his knee, looking ever so proud of himself. Or played with the one at The Bristol. Or visited the cat cafe. He likes them fine - I think he likes most animals, except mosquitoes - but they confuse him when he's used to well trained doggy commands and responses (try telling a cat to go "busy busy"!) so he's uncertain around them. That's all. 😽

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Hero said:

Yep. He is the Pink Panther personified. :lol3:

He is a dog person, he has dogs, but he doesn't hate cats. If he did he wouldn't have sat with Fortune's white kitten on his knee, looking ever so proud of himself. Or played with the one at The Bristol. Or visited the cat cafe. He likes them fine - I think he likes most animals, except mosquitoes - but they confuse him when he's used to well trained doggy commands and responses (try telling a cat to go "busy busy"!) so he's uncertain around them. That's all. 😽

He’s clearly in denial :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

He's like me - I like most animals, but if you asked me to choose between a dog and a cat it would be a dog every time.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

The Piano

Season 2 Episode 5

Mika and Lang Lang talking about Liverpool...

Mika mentions Atomic Kitten !! :cat::cat::cat:

Atomic Kitten are an English girl group formed in Liverpool in 1998.

MIKA : Do you know Atomic Kitten ?

2024_05.26ThePianoS-2ep.5LiverpoolLimeStreetStation..thumb.jpg.2c483d4743cc23daf71943bc76793c49.jpg