• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

"Oh Paloma the skies have not been kind to you

Oh Paloma to weather the storm you’d paint it blue

Silent in your struggle

Living life like there’s nothing wrong

We didn’t even notice

All we heard was the morning song"

I'd been wondering about this bit. I was sure it was about Paloma before the accident, but I didn't understand what all he meant by it--like how could they not notice if she already wasn't OK? why wasn't she OK?!? :dunno:

Then i read this interview where Mika explained "Her left side is weaker since birth. And it's a big challenge for her. Simple things become very complicated. She had a lot of problems with it. This limited her independence. She is older than me but she had less freedom than me. There were a lot of negative feelings in her. She suffered in silence. We knew nothing about it. We didn't know what pain she had to deal with every day. Often, when she had enough of everything, she would hide and cry. We never saw her cry. We said she was the strongest of us. But that didn't help her. Quite the opposite - it was closing her up more and more."

:sad:

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, kreacher said:

"Oh Paloma the skies have not been kind to you

Oh Paloma to weather the storm you’d paint it blue

Silent in your struggle

Living life like there’s nothing wrong

We didn’t even notice

All we heard was the morning song"

I'd been wondering about this bit. I was sure it was about Paloma before the accident, but I didn't understand what all he meant by it--like how could they not notice if she already wasn't OK? why wasn't she OK?!? :dunno:

Then i read this interview where Mika explained "Her left side is weaker since birth. And it's a big challenge for her. Simple things become very complicated. She had a lot of problems with it. This limited her independence. She is older than me but she had less freedom than me. There were a lot of negative feelings in her. She suffered in silence. We knew nothing about it. We didn't know what pain she had to deal with every day. Often, when she had enough of everything, she would hide and cry. We never saw her cry. We said she was the strongest of us. But that didn't help her. Quite the opposite - it was closing her up more and more."

:sad:

Maybe as Mika said, it has to do with that she would have liked to be an actress but due to the problem with her hip she could never realize that dream, hence she suffered in silence, not only physical pain but also emotional pain. :dunno:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

:hug: so cute song poor Paloma

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:54 AM, Mikasister said:

It is among my favorite songs.:wub2:

yesss also for me same and live it's a kind of special ;)

he sing Paloma in Turin so it's voice it's magic!!! sweet and magic