Hello from France

Gilda1883

Hello, 

sorry if I make a lot of mistake But my English is awful😊
I live in the east south of France and I have been a mika’s fan since the beginning. 
i saw him each time, he is in France and He will be in aix en provence on 18th November and it’s my birthday. I am very happy to celebrate my 50 years at his concert. It’s the second time he was in east south for my birthday. My dream would be to meet him. May be one day. 
have good day at all people and I m enjoy to be with you

gilda

• Like 3

Welcome to the MFC Gilda and have a lot of fun here.I´m Sabine from Germany. Don´t worry about any mistakes, we understand perfectly what you are writing. I´m happy you will see Mika soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Florine said:

Coucou Gilda !!

Je viens de France aussi, n'hésite pas à venir papoter sur le thread pour les fans français ou de me joindre par message privé, si tu veux papoter !

Welcome here!!

Coucou Florine, merci pour l’accueil, j’essaie de me familiariser avec le site 😊
C’est sympa, tu as pratiquement le même âge que ma fille et nous sommes toutes les 2 fans de Mika, d’ailleurs nous faisons toujours les concerts ensemble depuis son début de carrière. Cette  année on emmène nos hommes avec nous mais bon sommes un peu loin pas eu de bonnes places alors que je dois suis connectée à l’ouverture des ventes . Mais ça restera un plaisir. 
Passe une bonne fin de journée 

Just now, Gilda1883 said:

Coucou Florine, merci pour l’accueil, j’essaie de me familiariser avec le site 😊
C’est sympa, tu as pratiquement le même âge que ma fille et nous sommes toutes les 2 fans de Mika, d’ailleurs nous faisons toujours les concerts ensemble depuis son début de carrière. Cette  année on emmène nos hommes avec nous mais bon sommes un peu loin pas eu de bonnes places alors que je dois suis connectée à l’ouverture des ventes . Mais ça restera un plaisir. 
Passe une bonne fin de journée 

Ps : c où pour les fans français ? 😂

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Hi, Gilda! :bye: Welcome to MFC, enjoy the forum and your birthday gig! :welcomeani:

Thank you gabry for your message . But my birthday it’s 18th November. The same day mika’s concert in aix en provence . I will celebrate in a concert 😜😍

3 minutes ago, Gilda1883 said:

But my birthday it’s 18th November. The same day mika’s concert in aix en provence . I will celebrate in a concert 😜😍

Yes, I understand that and wish you to enjoy the gig on your b-day :wink2:

4 minutes ago, Gilda1883 said:

Thank you for your welcome.We travel a lot with MFC. (Italia, Germany, Poland....)
I hope I could met Mika. It would be the best present . 🎁

That would be so cool actually! I keep my fingers crossed for you. :crossed:

Hello @Gilda1883 and welcome to the MFC.  Glad you'll se Mika this month. Me too. Can't wait. Hope you enjoy the forum and for this I leave you some threads that may interest you.

This one will help you to know how the forum works:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Hello @Gilda1883 and welcome to the MFC.  Glad you'll se Mika this month. Me too. Can't wait. Hope you enjoy the forum and for this I leave you some threads that may interest you.

This one will help you to know how the forum works:

Hello mikasister. Thanks a lot for all informations done. 
i wish you a very good gig but I know it will be a wonderful moment.😜

• Like 1