Hi, I'm new! Heh ...

LailaSpace

Hey everyone, lovely Mika fans! I recently discovered Mika, thanks to a wonderful friend of mine. Now my heart is doing all these jumps around space whenever I think about him. He's so ... so ... 🥺😭 I can't find words!!! Amazing, Andy ;), awesome, buoyant, boyish, cute, cool, cheerful, crazy, dancing king, elegant, full of life, funny, glorious, generous, highhhh, intuitive, jumpy, jolly, kind, KING, lovely, lively, loving, MUSIIICCC, must be protected, naked ;)), open, pleasant (to watch, hear), quuutteee lol, respect towards everyone and everything, sincere, sad, taaalll, underrated damn it, victorious, weird, yummy (but not in a crush kinda way, for me) ... Okay sorry for the looong post heh. But who wants to fangirl with me, because I can't get enough of him!!!

Mika's innocent puppy face_ Deal with it.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Oh My God! You guys are so wonderful!!! I am so excited! Thank you so much!

Mikasister, you're right, there isn't enough.

Starlight OMG I'm so jealous and so much sooo happy for you! What a perfect day that would have been!

Aha kreacher lol but the gif you chose isn't for the book I believe 😏   Nor for adults ... whew!

Irem thank you! and yes! whoo hoo!

Thank you you wonderful lot!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, LailaSpace said:

Oh My God! You guys are so wonderful!!! I am so excited! Thank you so much!

Mikasister, you're right, there isn't enough.

Starlight OMG I'm so jealous and so much sooo happy for you! What a perfect day that would have been!

Aha kreacher lol but the gif you chose isn't for the book I believe 😏   Nor for adults ... whew!

Irem thank you! and yes! whoo hoo!

Thank you you wonderful lot!!!

:lol3: oh no, the gif in my signature is only for ages 13 and up  

• Haha 2

Hey guys, I didn't know where to put this. So ... I'm sorry. Okay, so it would be years before I get to go to one of Mika's concerts. So, when you guys are going to the next concert how about BUBBLE GUNS?! hee hee it's so silly ... well, he loved the paper planes and the confetti like toilet paper by you wonderful lovely creative fans so maybe this ... is this a good idea? I don't know ...

1 hour ago, LailaSpace said:

Hey guys, I didn't know where to put this. So ... I'm sorry. Okay, so it would be years before I get to go to one of Mika's concerts. So, when you guys are going to the next concert how about BUBBLE GUNS?! hee hee it's so silly ... well, he loved the paper planes and the confetti like toilet paper by you wonderful lovely creative fans so maybe this ... is this a good idea? I don't know ...

I think the security wouldn't allow to enter the venue with bubble guns at the check in :wink2:

23 hours ago, kreacher said:

:lol3: oh no, the gif in my signature is only for ages 13 and up  

Hei!! Where is the gif?? I am (13 x 3)+ 1 years old so I am allowed to see it 🤣

Welcome Leila!!! I think that your level of Mikaddiction is near the danger zone 😛😛😛😘

Edited by Camilla Serendipity Gotti

6 hours ago, LailaSpace said:

Seems like a great idea to leave your mouth available for singing instead of bubble blowing but i worry anything resembling a gun would get confiscated by security :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Camilla Serendipity Gotti said:

Welcome Leila!!! I think that your level of Mikaddiction is near the danger zone 😛😛😛😘

:lol3: 

the gif of Mika shirtless in my signature. is it not showing up for you?

6 hours ago, kreacher said:

Seems like a great idea to leave your mouth available for singing instead of bubble blowing but i worry anything resembling a gun would get confiscated by security :rolleyes:

:lol3: 

the gif of Mika shirtless in my signature. is it not showing up for you?

Oh no! We'll come up with a good alternative! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Camilla Serendipity Gotti said:

Well take care when you see it! It's not adult proof either 😜😋🤤🤤

And thank you! It indeed is! How into the danger zone are you?