The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I've bought a ticket from Seatwave that I don't need anymore. I got a better one from a kind girl (thank you!). So now I have to sell my other ticket - if I can't delete my order, which probably won't go through.

bumpelibump :aah:

Hi ! I've got

- one spare ticket for Paris June 11

- one spare ticket for Paris June 12.

I respectively bought them at 12:35pm and 12:39 pm UK time' date=' so they should not be bad seats. They're category 1.

PM me if you're interested![/quote']

Bump :biggrin2:!

It's seem i have a ticket "stalls" sold by a friend, hope there won't be ANY problem at the venue because my name is not the same which was booked.

I think your friend should email them, I had the same pb at Brixton Academy and only the help of a lovely man from M's entourage saved me from watching the show outside the theatre :naughty: .

Marie-Thérèse

well i wouldn't want anybody to give up their seats for me, which is why i post this reply on the EXTRA ticket thread ;)

I am sure you have been fixed by now, but if not PM me and I'll try to help you out.

I can imagine flying over to Beirut -the farthest I have gone so far for a M gig- and even more expensive than crossing the pond- and finding myself miles from the stage and I can imagine what it must feel like !

Marie-Thérèe

Thank you Marie Andrée for taking care!

in fact a kind lady helped me to get a better ticket,:wub2:so i am quiet now;

i can spare my tickets , not very interesting : first circle seat 33 and stall rowR seat 8;

Anyway, i'll pick them up at the venue and perhaps find a desperate fan , no matter!

Thank you Marie Andrée for taking care!

in fact a kind lady helped me to get a better ticket,:wub2:so i am quiet now;

i can spare my tickets , not very interesting : first circle seat 33 and stall rowR seat 8;

Anyway, i'll pick them up at the venue and perhaps find a desperate fan , no matter!

You are most welcome, that's what fans are for, helping each other out, isn't it ?

There will be loads of desperate people outside the theatre but beware, they are very strict at Sadler's Wells about selling tickets outside the venue, so be discreet, like all good professional dealers :wink2: !

Marie-Thérèse

Yes, I know :blush-anim-cl: : front row stalls :floor: ! Why not right on the pianist's lap :floor: , the pianist being Mica, if the London gig is similar to the LA one :floor: ...

But there is nothing wrong about asking, is there :wink2: ?

Marie-Thérèse

:roftl:

Nothing wrong at all... Who knows? :wink2:

I still have tickets for two first circle seats - maybe not as close as the stalls, but give you a much better view of the stage.

And unexpectedly available, a stalls ticket - don't know which row as we were told not to ask - but booking confirmation was 12:35 so can't be too far from the front.

If you are interested in any of these, please PM me. I have been told that these can go for less than cost to genuine fans.

I still have one spare ticket for Paris June 11.

I bought it at 12:35pm UK time, so it should not be a bad seat. It is category 1.

PM me if you're interested!

I have a ticket available for New York City.

If anyone wants it, PM me... It'll probably go for cost or less.

(:tears:)

Awww Teegs - really hoped you were going to be able to go!! :tears:

QUOTE=LeiRe;2311787]:roftl:

Nothing wrong at all... Who knows? :wink2:

As for sitting on the pianist/lead singer's lap, I am not sure : on the one hand I am so slim and small that he would hardly notice me, on the other hand he obviously prefers more buxhom women...

Anyway just a front row stalls would make me very happy indeed

:pbjt::fangurl::dance_man::swoon: !

Marie-Thérèse

Oh no, my passport is too old, i suppose that an identity card won't work?

too late to get a new passport , this venue seems so small.

Blame on stupid Lillibet!:sneaky2:

Nooooo !

I remember waiting for my passport before the Beirut gig and not knowing until a couple of days before the flight if I would receive it on time... I was frantic !

You ARE referring to the NYC gig, aren't you ? Because ID card is OK for the UK which, incidentally, is in the European Union, even if it is not always obvious :wink2: .

Marie-Thérèse

One stalls ticket, row A (5th row) for London. It would be a shame for a 5th row seat to go empty. :wink2:

I guess all the MFCers who can go probably have their tickets already!

Edited by zoots14

I have a ticket available for New York City.

If anyone wants it, PM me... It'll probably go for cost or less.

(:tears:)

So sorry to hear that :boxed:. I was convinced that you were making it :huglove:

Hey guys. I'm desperately seeking an NYC ticket. I missed the pre-sale and the regular sale because the venue website initially said that tickets would go on sale Friday at 10am.

Ha! Shoulda joined MFC earlier!

Seriously, have you contacted Nico Collard, she had one. (Go back a page)

So sorry to hear that :boxed:. I was convinced that you were making it :huglove:

I was hoping to, but no such luck... I shall wait patiently for him to come to me...

Unless I win Lotto, then I'll be going to him! :naughty:

Ha! Shoulda joined MFC earlier!

Seriously, have you contacted Nico Collard, she had one. (Go back a page)

Already sorted...

Okay, at this stage, my ticket is spoken for... thanks to everyone who contacted me!