The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I have never heard of them :blink:

I know :blink: me neither, but ticketmaster don't seem to be selling any, it does have the secure padlock symbol at the checkout bit though and gives you the option to print out your own tix which has worked fine for me in the past.

the tix are also a good price not stupid money like the londonticketshop cos they were over 45 quid each there :sneaky2:

Hmm aloud.com has ticket web.co.uk at the bottom, hmmmm think its on teh part where you pay.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:why does it say they have sold out of tix for the Brixton rescheduled gig? I wanted to go and it says SOLD OUT booo hooo sob cry wail.

Also I still am unsure what to do with the tix we got for the Hammersmith gig cos there is no number to ring on the tix to see if we can re use them...some say we can some say we have to swop them :boxed:

Tickets here - http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user?query=search&region=xxx&category=misc&search=mika

:punk:

I know :blink: me neither, but ticketmaster don't seem to be selling any, it does have the secure padlock symbol at the checkout bit though and gives you the option to print out your own tix which has worked fine for me in the past.

the tix are also a good price not stupid money like the londonticketshop cos they were over 45 quid each there :sneaky2:

Hmm aloud.com has ticket web.co.uk at the bottom, hmmmm think its on teh part where you pay.

If it has the secure padlock then it should be ok - and if you print

everything out, you should be covered - especially if you pay by

credit card!! :thumb_yello:

ok people. I hve ONE ticket available for 26th Feb at Brixton academy. I thought I would buy two because I knew some of u guys may not be able to get one, so this way I can help someone else go to the concert! I will sell it for the same price as I bought it for, am not after profit jus trying to help out!

Just PM me and whoever pms first gets it, I think that is the only fair way!!

Ready......GO!!!

Liz X X X

We've just bought three tickets for Apollo (!!!!!!) from londonticketmarket.com website 19,5 pounds each! :woot_jump:

We don't know how it happend, because normally price for one ticket is 45 pounds at this website... but they were available just for a minute 19,5 each.. We can't believe it! :shocked:

there is one different beetwen those tickets - ours were for 3 December and remaining tickets are for 25 February now..

So maybe it's a good idea to checking out londonticketmarket.com, because cheaper tickets can come up at any moment!

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

We've just bought three tickets for Apollo (!!!!!!) from londonticketmarket.com website 19,5 pounds each! :woot_jump:

We don't know how it happend, because normally price for one ticket is 45 pounds at this website... but they were available just for a minute 19,5 each.. We can't believe it! :shocked:

there is one different beetwen those tickets - ours were for 3 December and remaining tickets are for 25 February now..

So maybe it's a good idea to checking out londonticketmarket.com, because cheaper tickets can come up at any moment!

You are lucky! I just took a look at londonticketmarket.com. Tickets for Mika are on sell from 45 pounds to 245 pounds :shocked:

But I'm not going to Apollo. I already go to Brixton twice :biggrin2:

You're lucky! :biggrin2:

Thank you for the information!

You are lucky! I just took a look at londonticketmarket.com. Tickets for Mika are on sell from 45 pounds to 245 pounds :shocked:

But I'm not going to Apollo. I already go to Brixton twice :biggrin2:

Why does tickets "front floor standing" only cost 45, while "circle seats row 1" cost 245?!

Isn't usualy tickets standing by the stage more expensive?! :blink:

I believe it's front floor standting I want. I think anyway. :bleh:

The tickets are still available!

https://www.wayahead-secure.co.uk/see/event.asp?e%7Cartist=MIKA&n|artist=null&resultsperpage=20&filler1=see&filler2=art-srch

I bought "standing" for the Hammersmith. I guess - and hope - that this will be in front of the stage. Right?! Not behind, upstairs somewhere. Am I right?!

yes, standing = downstairs, stage, crowd, etc. :thumb_yello: