The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hi,

just wondering if there could be a Cardiff date added to the UK tour dates?

would be brill if Mika came to Wales !!!:thumb_yello:

:bye: kittykat!

welcome to MFC! it would be great if you posted in the "introductions and goodbyes thread" so that you could introduce yourself & we could welcome you properly! :biggrin2:

at this time, we don't know if more dates will be added, but i suggest that you keep checking our threads for gigs and performances. but this thread is mainly for people who have extra tickets or are looking for tickets to existing gigs.:wink2:

Hey, anyone have a spare for Hammersmith? I know they are still on sale but just want to see if I can get one with a MMN code before I buy one from elsewhere. Needs to be standing please. PM me

just checked mikasounds on sale again :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the heads up! :thumb_yello:

Still looking for ticket, and there are some ROW B tickets, however always asking for 2 tickets together, so if anyone interested in tomorrow's show, and would be willing to spend on row B! (IT WILL BE THE SECOND ROW!) Please feel free to contact me via PM, or email me:zeleehom@gmail.com

Cannot wait to see MIKA TOMORROW!!!!

Edited by guylainem123
advertising price of tickets

Alright, I have two extra tickets for HOLLYWOOD, General admission obviously.

Contact me at

everything.is.freaking.blue [at] gmail.com

We'll be in town the thursday before and obviously the day of the show, and we're staying in the area around the concert. We could meet up any time before within that window or at the show itself. Thanks.

Edited by guylainem123
selling ticks

This coming Saturday October 24 @ The Oakland Fox...

One pair reserved seats, Front row Mezzanine: Row F, dead center

and

One pair General Admission/Floor

We had friends flake ... and now have extras ....

They were $40 each from Ticketmaster .....

Please someone special can you use them?

These are actual hard tickets, not print-at-home.

~Richard: richard2sf (at) gmail (dot) com

One pair reserved seats, Front row Mezzanine: Row F, dead center

and

One pair General Admission/Floor

We had friends flake ... and now have extras ....

They were $40 each from Ticketmaster .....

Yikes: no one needs? everyone's got?

I guess I'll just try to find someone at the venue who needs ... obviously at the face value or less....

Alright, I have two extra tickets for HOLLYWOOD, General admission obviously.

Contact me at

everything.is.freaking.blue [at] gmail.com

We'll be in town the thursday before and obviously the day of the show, and we're staying in the area around the concert. We could meet up any time before within that window or at the show itself. Thanks.

while we do allow people to advertise their extra tickets on mikafanclub, we do not allow people to advertise the price of their tickets. if anyone is interested, they will contact you via pm (private messaging) and you can discuss in private. :thumb_yello:

Still looking for ticket, and there are some ROW B tickets, however always asking for 2 tickets together, so if anyone interested in tomorrow's show, and would be willing to spend on row B! (IT WILL BE THE SECOND ROW!) Please feel free to contact me via PM, or email me:zeleehom@gmail.com

Cannot wait to see MIKA TOMORROW!!!!

while we do allow people to advertise their extra tickets on mikafanclub, we do not allow people to advertise the price of their tickets. if anyone is interested, they will contact you via pm (private messaging) and you can discuss in private.

We only have one extra ticket now if anyone needs it.

One General Admission/Floor

We had friends flake ... and now have extra ....

We can work out a fair price, we just want someone who needs a ticket to go.

Just PM me (sorry about posting the amount in previous post)

FOUR Tickets for TONIGHT's LA show! Print at home, I will email them. Will provide paypal info by PM. Please!

--

Okay, this is crazy. Long story short, I've got FOUR tickets for tonight I can't use. but I live in Fckng Arizona, so I'll have to email them to you. I lost hundreds of dollars fixing a car, hundreds on a hotel, I don't want this to be a complete loss. It still hasn't set in that I won't be going to Mika after all this time, but until 2 AM last night that was gonna happen. Anyway, right now all I care about is saving as much as I can.

SO, FOUR tickets to tonight. come on guys, don't buy box office or online. Help a fellow Mika fan out. Print at home, I can email them. PM me to set it up, I know it's late. Hope I can help someone out with the concert and hope they can help me save some money!

Edited by guylainem123
advertising prices

FOUR Tickets for TONIGHT's LA show! Print at home, I will email them. Will provide paypal info by PM. Please!

--

Okay, this is crazy. Long story short, I've got FOUR tickets for tonight I can't use. but I live in Fckng Arizona, so I'll have to email them to you. I lost hundreds of dollars fixing a car, hundreds on a hotel, I don't want this to be a complete loss. It still hasn't set in that I won't be going to Mika after all this time, but until 2 AM last night that was gonna happen. Anyway, right now all I care about is saving as much as I can.

SO, FOUR tickets to tonight. come on guys, don't buy box office or online. Help a fellow Mika fan out. Print at home, I can email them. PM me to set it up, I know it's late. Hope I can help someone out with the concert and hope they can help me save some money!

again, i ask you NOT to advertise prices. if people are interested, they will pm you. this is the second time i warn you.