The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

In case there are other people looking for extra tickets to Mika's performance in Hong Kong (HITEC Star Hall, Nov 26), you can still buy them even though HK ticketing says they're sold out! xD

Boys and Girls, if you still haven't brought ur tickets but u really really want to attend this show, you can try the link below:

http://pctv.netvigator.com/pctv/estore/goodies

It has tickets+tee package.

As the hk ticketing office seems full already, the moov shop seems to be your last chance. or if there is any other way to buy the tickets, pls let others know. Let more fans can go~! maybe the 903 will hs tickets for game show. but it won't be much.

Good luck~!

Full credit to chingching the original poster ^-^

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20600&page=4

That's the link to the MFC forum that's already up c:

Go go buy your tickets! :D

I bought 4 tickets hoping I could get some of my friends with me. Now it seems they aren't as big Mika fan as I am, so none of them wanted to join me. I'll probably end up selling them, at least 3 of them, so I'm putting it out there if anyones interested. I pre-ordered them, so I don't actually have them in my posession.

ah yes...aren't we all.

I'm starting to give up on the idea

...been looking for one since october *lesniff*

really? oh well, i only looked into very few threads on here while i was in the US, guess that's why i missed that you also want to come and are still looking for a ticket... one reason more to go for me, would be nice to meet you again! :wink2: i already thought you had completely abandoned mika, as i haven't seen you on here for ages. :bleh: but just been on different threads i guess... :teehee:

really? oh well, i only looked into very few threads on here while i was in the US, guess that's why i missed that you also want to come and are still looking for a ticket... one reason more to go for me, would be nice to meet you again! :wink2: i already thought you had completely abandoned mika, as i haven't seen you on here for ages. :bleh: but just been on different threads i guess... :teehee:

well i haven't really been on actually :teehee:

I've been on full time Joanna Kaze call :naughty:

But yes,I'd love to get a ticket too,would be great to see you again...it's been scarily long!

I mean in stalls section, front row.

thanx

You might get a stalls ticket - but they are general admission, if you want front row you will have to queue (with the hundreds of other fans who want the front row :naughty:)

You might get a stalls ticket - but they are general admission, if you want front row you will have to queue (with the hundreds of other fans who want the front row :naughty:)

yes, I know that :)

I'm just more specific because it seems that the ticket I have bought is a standing one but in circle section .... I don't understand anything :(

anyway... I'm looking for a standing ticket in stalls section :)

yes, I know that :)

I'm just more specific because it seems that the ticket I have bought is a standing one but in circle section .... I don't understand anything :(

anyway... I'm looking for a standing ticket in stalls section :)

There is a standing section at the back of the circle, behind the seats, according to the seating plan.

hello everyone I thought i'd let you know I'll have a spare ticket for the sheffield gig mum can't come with me so if anyone wants one let me know o.k:biggrin2:

ohh I will also have one spare for the leeds gig too I'm afraid mum can't come to either now

so if you want either or both pm me :D

Edited by DarkLight
adding details