• 1day away

Facebook Presale
  • Starts Thu, Jan 16 @ 10:00 am EST
  • Ends Thu, Jan 16 @ 10:00 pm EST
  • 1day away

tronto.thumb.png.aa645277cfeca9f83b84ee9c7ccc5c48.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My head is spinning, this is happening so fast.  I don't know if it will be only assigned seating at this theatre? or if there will be any general admission standing area???  I sure as heck don't want to sit down.  I wish Ticketmaster was more helpful.

Does anyone happen to know? Since it's on a Wednesday, not sure if I'll be able to queue, so maybe a seat would be better? Gah! I don't know. 

I'm equal parts exuberant and completely stressed out at the moment. 

15 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

What a great news!

This Revelation Tour is becoming bigger and bigger!!!!!!

:yay:

Yes, indeed! :thumb_yello: I'm really happy for all his Canadian fans! Lucky people, having him back so quickly!! :blush-anim-cl: If only MIKA could include at least  one of the Scandinavian countries - and Poland as well !!:crossed:  But I'm afraid it won't happen :dunno: If we're lucky -  UK, and London,  get a new date.  I do hope so...:yes:

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, mamiam said:

Yes, indeed! :thumb_yello: I'm really happy for all his Canadian fans! Lucky people, having him back so quickly!! :blush-anim-cl: If only MIKA could include at least  one of the Scandinavian countries - and Poland as well !!:crossed:  But I'm afraid it won't happen :dunno: If we're lucky -  UK, and London,  get a new date.  I do hope so...:yes:

Love, love

me

If we can travel around Europe it's not so bad. But there are fans which cannot afford a trip. I contacted Mika's manager for Europe. He promised to get some information about a promotion in Poland but the chance is very little I think.

• Thanks 1

Hello people..I thought it was important to say something about this presale (I don’t know if it’s the same thing  for the other concerts in Canada):

there are two possibilities to buy these tickets: one is the fan presale available with the code Revelation2020, the other one is the official platinum! These are so different because the first one has a very good price in the front rows as well, the second presale sells depending on the demand. (The price can change!)
I bought 2 central places in the 6th row at the price of 178 Canadian dollars instead of 500/600!

Pay attention to this! I hope this will help! 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If we can travel around Europe it's not so bad. But there are fans which cannot afford a trip. I contacted Mika's manager for Europe. He promised to get some information about a promotion in Poland but the chance is very little I think.

Exactly.  But there might also be other problems than just the costs of travelling.  At least I have no chance to "travel around Europe" - for several reasons :emot-sad:  But I'd love so much to see ONE show of this Relevation Tour, before it ends :sad: I haven't forgotten the fab. show he gave at London Palladium in June 2016 :fisch:  I therefore hope,  and pray,  that there will be a new opportunity to see MIKA live, in his hometown, during this year...:wub2: 

Love, love

me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, loyalmikafan said:

Scored a front row ticket!! Super excited! Was there for both nights in New York for the Tiny Love Tiny Tour and can't wait for this concert!!!

How??? That was a super frustrating ticket buying experience for me.  I'm super excited for you!. I only managed to get row HH and I was right in at 10:00 a.m.  Every ticket that was showing as available was gone as soon as I tried to buy it 😭😭

I'm jealous, jealous, jealous of your tickets 🤣

1 hour ago, NancylovesM said:

How??? That was a super frustrating ticket buying experience for me.  I'm super excited for you!. I only managed to get row HH and I was right in at 10:00 a.m.  Every ticket that was showing as available was gone as soon as I tried to buy it 😭😭

I always feel the same with online ticket  sales - everyone else seems to get much better places.

However, don't give up hope - keep an eye on the extra ticket thread nearer the date, sometimes people find they can't attend and you might be able to pick up a better ticket.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

21 minutes ago, silver said:

I always feel the same with online ticket  sales - everyone else seems to get much better places.

However, don't give up hope - keep an eye on the extra ticket thread nearer the date, sometimes people find they can't attend and you might be able to pick up a better ticket.

True what silver says, and also there might be more chances to get a good place when the general presale starts. But not everyone can afford buying a 2nd ticket for a gig... I'm still sad when I think about all the wasted money for the 2 Paris tickets that I didn't use and had to sell very cheap in the end. :aah: (and glad I could sell them at all, probably won't be that lucky with my extra Luxemburg ticket, as it's not sold out.)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mellody said:

True what silver says, and also there might be more chances to get a good place when the general presale starts. But not everyone can afford buying a 2nd ticket for a gig... I'm still sad when I think about all the wasted money for the 2 Paris tickets that I didn't use and had to sell very cheap in the end. :aah: (and glad I could sell them at all, probably won't be that lucky with my extra Luxemburg ticket, as it's not sold out.)

Thank you. I will try your suggestions!  I am tempted to try to get better seats at the general public sale,  but I don't want to end up with extra tickets I can't sell.  Hard to know what to do...

I'm also bummed out that it's a seated show.  How is he going to come into the audience and dance with us during Big Girl??? 🤷‍♀️

The theatre better let us stand up!!! If they don't, I'm sure Mika will ask us to stand anyhow and they will have no choice. Right?

I guess Toronto is as close to Chicago as Mika is going to get....time for another roadtrip. It's a lovely theatre. Saw Rufus Wainright there in 2014. Then it was called the Sony Theatre and they wouldn't even let you take pictures, hopefully under new ownership they BETTER allow pics and videos and definitely dancing in the audience!

2 hours ago, NancylovesM said:

Thank you. I will try your suggestions!  I am tempted to try to get better seats at the general public sale,  but I don't want to end up with extra tickets I can't sell.  Hard to know what to do...

I'm also bummed out that it's a seated show.  How is he going to come into the audience and dance with us during Big Girl??? 🤷‍♀️

The theatre better let us stand up!!! If they don't, I'm sure Mika will ask us to stand anyhow and they will have no choice. Right?

I was on right as soon as tickets became available too. What you can do is call Ticketmaster on Friday they can upgrade you to a better seat if there are any available. That way you don't gave to buy another ticket you just pay a 10.00 fee to upgrade to a better seat. I've done this many times. :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, loyalmikafan said:

I was on right as soon as tickets became available too. What you can do is call Ticketmaster on Friday they can upgrade you to a better seat if there are any available. That way you don't gave to buy another ticket you just pay a 10.00 fee to upgrade to a better seat. I've done this many times. :)

Seriously!?. I've never heard of this, but that sounds like a great idea to try!! Thanks 👍

• Like 1

On 1/16/2020 at 9:09 AM, NancylovesM said:

Seriously!?. I've never heard of this, but that sounds like a great idea to try!! Thanks 👍

On hold with ticketmaster waiting to try and upgrade tickets.  This is torture as I watch good seats disappear.  Ahhhhhhh!. I'm burning a hole through my phone with my eyes waiting for someone to help me!!

Got Row A, Section 11 ... So mad at myself I missed the presale (I missed it for the Tiny Tour as well ... it's becoming a habit ... :)), but am happy I will get to go to MIKA's second gig and happy for all of the fellow fans, who got the tickets they want! :).

P.S. I am on a mission now - checking in regularly and monitoring the social media, as I suspect there should be more gigs in NA between mid-April (Coachella in CA) and mid-May (in Canada). Otherwise, it's just not the North America tour!! If there's another one, say, in LA, I want my front row tickets :) :) .

23 hours ago, nvk said:

Got Row A, Section 11 ... So mad at myself I missed the presale (I missed it for the Tiny Tour as well ... it's becoming a habit ... :)), but am happy I will get to go to MIKA's second gig and happy for all of the fellow fans, who got the tickets they want! :).

P.S. I am on a mission now - checking in regularly and monitoring the social media, as I suspect there should be more gigs in NA between mid-April (Coachella in CA) and mid-May (in Canada). Otherwise, it's just not the North America tour!! If there's another one, say, in LA, I want my front row tickets :) :) .

I got my tickets through the presale and my seats aren't much better than yours.  I am not very happy with Ticketmaster at the moment. 😡

@NancylovesM

I saw several tickets in Rows 3-4 (or something like that) earlier today, right in the center, but @299 a seat for me, who needs three tickets, it was a bit too much ...

I hope you were successful in getting an upgrade through Ticketmaster!

I was also caught in the crossfire of the chaos that was Ticketmaster! Once presale opened up man it was a clicking game. 😂 I ended up with okay seats. Front row for two was a bit steep for my pocket but I’m just happy to be there! Has anyone attended a show there? I got orchestra 8 row B and seats in the high 60s. I’m wondering if I will be able to see him at least from a decent range, I’m short to boot! Lol Any advise is helpful! 

Also...will Ticketmaster allow to transfer or sell the tickets? With the chaos and finding better seats the second round, I ended up with two extra ones. I have never been in a situation like this before. Lol 

• Like 1