Mika guest at Seat Music Awards 5 September 2020

Gabry74

Oh, they were on already, apparently as the first ones! I missed the beginning but saw the 2nd half of the song and the interview. :) Mika said it feels great to be on a stage again, and he talked about the Beirut gig, that he wants to do something beautiful. And they asked how the collaboration between him and Michele came together, Mika said he wanted to cover this song and was looking for a collaborator and he has known Michele for 8 (?) years.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, mellody said:

Oh, they were on already, apparently as the first ones! I missed the beginning but saw the 2nd half of the song and the interview. :) Mika said it feels great to be on a stage again, and he talked about the Beirut gig, that he wants to do something beautiful. And they asked how the collaboration between him and Michele came together, Mika said he wanted to cover this song and was looking for a collaborator and he has known Michele for 8 (?) years.

They look great in black and white!!!

Michele's hair matches perfectly

:thumb_yello:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Mika just posted in his stories that he enjoyed being back on stage very much. I wonder what his thoughts are on the new normal and if he could see himself perform in a setting like that again? 

Does anyone know how many visitors were allowed in tonight? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This man has too much energy for this song! Felt like he could’ve burst any moment to do more, too bad it was only one performance. 

I also regret that they had a PBO instead of musicians. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Mika just posted in his stories that he enjoyed being back on stage very much. I wonder what his thoughts are on the new normal and if he could see himself perform in a setting like that again? 

Does anyone know how many visitors were allowed in tonight? 

4 000 was the maximum allowed.

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

For this sort of "festival" it's quite impossible :huh:

I was hoping to hear at least two songs...

But the 3 that I looked at before leaving had musicians. 

I'd really like to listen to this song without the electronics effects 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mellody said:

Since XFactor... 7 years! :fisch:😅

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1