Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

What exactly does he say in Italian? I think I understand something about writing new music :biggrin2: and lots of other projects, and then he says something about destiny?

Teasing us, as always. :teehee: But it's SO good to see him! :swoon: He looks tired, but really fantastic and happy. :wub2:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

What exactly does he say in Italian? I think I understand something about writing new music :biggrin2: and lots of other projects, and then he says something about destiny?

Teasing us, as always. :teehee: But it's SO good to see him! :swoon: He looks tired, but really fantastic and happy. :wub2:

Siamo in preparazione per tantissime cose, musicali, soprattutto, scrittura musicale e anche altri progetti che sono veramente divertenti, dunque è il momento per riprendere in mano il suo destino.

Machine translation:

We're in the pipeline for so many things, music, mostly, music writing and also other projects that are really fun, so it's time to get back on track.

"Riprendere in mano il suo destino" is literally "taking its destiny into its own hands".

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, krysady said:

That should be translated more like  "we are preparing"  I assume :dunno_grin:

Yes, "we are preparing" , or, "we are in preparations for" , so many things. 

The translation software was probably aiming for "we have so many things in the pipeline". 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hero said:

Yes, "we are preparing" , or, "we are in preparations for" , so many things. 

The translation software was probably aiming for "we have so many things in the pipeline". 

My English isn't that good, so I'm not exactly sure what "we're in the pipeline" means. :blush:

But "siamo in preparazione" means "we're preparing", yes.

per tantissime cose = many, many things

So maybe, "we're in preparation for many, many things" would be more appropriate. :dunno_grin:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 3

Mika's always liked flowers. :wub2:  He's said in various interviews that he loves gardens, he regretted not having the time to care for them properly, and that he planted flowers at his home in London (when he had it, dunno if he still does). And he had all the plants and herbs growing on the balcony in Athens. Plus he's used them on stage. 

I'm not sure what the blue flower is - a type of ceanothus maybe? 

And I'm wondering what the significance of the blue door is. Maybe none and he just really likes the colour! :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/COKlGd5lPQN/

mikainstagram

Très heureux et honoré de jouer prochainement à la @philharmoniedeparis avec l’Orchestre national d’Ile de France. Le retour du live pour tout le monde c'est pour bientôt j’espère et j’ai hâte de vivre avec vous ces 2 soirées uniques et exceptionnelles.
Infos sur www.philharmoniedeparis.fr
Ouverture billetterie abonnés le 17 mai
Ouverture billetterie generale le 8 juin

I am honoured to announce that in October I’ll be performing at the @philharmoniedeparis with the National Orchestra of Ile de France. This has been a dream for a long time and I’m so happy that these unique shows come at the time when we can celebrate the return of live music! See you there... philharmoniedeparis.fr (Subscriber tickets 17 May, General Sales 8 June)

178478517_508485453859199_1840474537224039694_n.jpg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

mikainstagram

Très heureux et honoré de jouer prochainement à la @philharmoniedeparis avec l’Orchestre national d’Ile de France. Le retour du live pour tout le monde c'est pour bientôt j’espère et j’ai hâte de vivre avec vous ces 2 soirées uniques et exceptionnelles.

I am honoured to announce that in October I’ll be performing at the @philharmoniedeparis with the National Orchestra of Ile de France. This has been a dream for a long time and I’m so happy that these unique shows come at the time when we can celebrate the return of live music! See you there... philharmoniedeparis.fr (Subscriber tickets 17 May, General Sales 8 June)

I had a really s**tty morning realizing that somebody hacked my Twitter account and was so upset, please tell me that I'm not dreaming and Mika is having a concert in Paris on my birthday cause I can't believe it... :shocked:  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

mikainstagram

This is amazing news!  So happy that Mika is announcing concerts again :cheer:

• Like 4

Just now, Hero said:

What great news! Will this be similar to the sinfonia pop concerts? Because they were amazing. :wub2:

Yes, the same arrangements by Simon Leclerc! :cloud:

• Like 3