Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I understood immediately that CJ was talking about eating the plate, strange. :blink:

Oh, I thought it was about not trying to smash the plate on the head! Lol, one sentence, 10 interpretations! :lmao:

• Haha 6

Buon Compleaanno dolcissimo Mika!!! ovunque tu sia... trascorri questo giorno meraviglioso con il tuo fidato patner Andreas e tutta la tua fantastica famigliaa

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

"Dancing in the moonlight", love that song! :wub2: And seems to be an Oreo cake? From the text on the label think it looks like he's still in Greece.

Literally just said to myself "look at the label, are they still in Greece?" :clap: Yes looks like chocolate Oreo cake. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Unless there is Oreo cake. 

Sorry Mika, I will go straight to the cake :wub2:

Ok, then at least we already know what kind of cake we can give you for your birthday. :wink2:

Imagine the situation:

The MFC gives you something for your birthday: You can choose between an Oreo cake and a M&G with Mika for you alone (however the MFC managed to organise that :sweatdrop:).

And you:

I want the Oreo cake. :lmfao:

And all Mika fans and your family and friends are confused. :blink:

:floor:

I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it. The unlikely event of you fainting when you see Mika is even more likely. :lmfao:

• Haha 6