Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

5 minutes ago, krysady said:

If you want to send him a letter, use the address that @Prisca gave to you. 

Silver told me that her letter has already been sent to Mika.

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, krysady said:

Mika doesn't have a FB account, there's only an official page managed by his team. So he can't answer to your messages. Also be careful, there's some fake accounts on FB with his name that ask money from fans, that's not Mika! 

Quel est l’adresse courriel encore une fois s’il te plaît. 

9 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

cover of his new album?  smilie_denk_08.gif

That would be amazing!, however aside from his face on MNIMH none of his albums have ever had a picture like this before. 

Then again wasn't it the NPIH album that had black and white pictures in the lyric book? 🤔

I am hopeful for new music though! :biggrin2:

And those pictures are stunning!

• Like 3

I was going to ask what's going on in the 3rd picture, but after staring at it for quite a while I now realise that he's popped the cork on a champagne bottle! 🍾 

It looks like confetti on the left though, so someone must have timed that just right by throwing the confetti to get such an amazing photo!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I was going to ask what's going on in the 3rd picture, but after staring at it for quite a while I now realise that he's popped the cork on a champagne bottle! 🍾 

It looks like confetti on the left though, so someone must have timed that just right by throwing the confetti to get such an amazing photo!

I actually think he popped a confetti canon!

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Hero said:

Anyone else get a 1950s/60s retro, James Dean kind of feel?

I thought this straight away and I was showing the pictures to my Mum who also said the same thing! Mika giving off classic vibes is a good vibe for all! :biggrin2:

After staring at the pictures again :teehee:, and zooming in, it definitely is a confetti canon! There seems to be something bottle shaped near his hands though but his left hand isn't gripping that, when I very first saw the picture I honestly thought he was scared of something! 😅

(That or it's a very strange sneeze :lmfao:)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Photoshot for a magazine or for the cover of his new album?  smilie_denk_08.gif

I think it might be old photos from when he was at Star Academie. The woman he tagged works for Star Academie and if you look at his hair on the sides and compare it to last week's picture from Greece, I can't imagine it's growing that fast. :dunno_grin:

I'm surprised maybe that he's wearing a T-Shirt, it wasn't that warm there in March, I think? But he also has a warm hoodie / jacket over his shoulders. Hadn't he posted a pic of himself with this fluffy hoodie back then? I think I remember seeing it on a photo...

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

After staring at the pictures again :teehee:, and zooming in, it definitely is a confetti canon! There seems to be something bottle shaped near his hands though but his left hand isn't gripping that, when I very first saw the picture I honestly thought he was scared of something! 😅

(That or it's a very strange sneeze :lmfao:)

Maybe he ducks away from the confetti cannon, from the loud sound? I'm like that, if I know something's gonna make a loud bang, I look like this, eyes closed, head away from the noise, shoulders over my ears. 😅 I still don't like balloons bursting near me, for example. Tho that's something Mika certainly doesn't mind, he even bursts them with his fingers, I could never do that! :shocked: 🙈 (btw, still makes me grin to think of the Luxemburg gig when he tried to burst my heart balloon and it didn't work, he tried several times before he gave up and cursed instead. :lmfao: Ha, my balloons know how to behave, no bursting anywhere near me, lol! :roftl:)

I think the bottle shaped looking thing is just his arm and the light making it look like that. :dunno_grin:

• Like 5

On 8/28/2021 at 5:51 PM, krysady said:

Mika doesn't have a FB account, there's only an official page managed by his team. So he can't answer to your messages. Also be careful, there's some fake accounts on FB with his name that ask money from fans, that's not Mika! 

Is there a new address for fanmail? 

3 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Is there a new address for fanmail? 

I don't think so, I gave her the address from YM&U. But her letter has anyway already been giving to Mika's team.

• Like 2