Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

3 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hero & The Mika Whisperer. It sounds good for a duet :drunk_sing:And Mika as a manager :naughty:

:floor: :floor:

With my voice? Maybe we can call it experimental singing. X factor italia here we come! :aah:

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I'm watching you. @Priscaas you did not shake your magic wand I decided to post by myself :das:

195753210_333518771468461_7939389974723298757_n.jpg

Good boy Mika, well done! It's nice of you to give your whisperer a rest. :yes:

Um... Care to shake your magic wand for us? Please? 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Mika is not missing, he shows up almost every day, maybe the title should be changed "What is he doing? Where is he right now?: Fun Fan Theories"  :biggrin2:

I have also thought for a while now that we have turned the thread into something it wasn't actually meant to be. And yes, for Mika posting so much and actually not being missing, we're hanging around here a lot. :naughty:

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I have also thought for a while now that we have turned the thread into something it wasn't actually meant to be. And yes, for Mika posting so much, we're hanging around here a lot. :naughty:

But it's such fun! Only last night, thanks to this thread, I was browsing images of pavements in Athens to see if it matched the one in his insta post! You don't get that kind of excitement in other threads. :biggrin2:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

But it's such fun! Only last night, thanks to this thread, I was browsing images of pavements in Athens to see if it matched the one in his insta post! You don't get that kind of excitement in other threads. :biggrin2:

Yes, really good job @TinyLove_CJ. :clap:

How have you people who have been here for a while endured so many years without such a thread? :blink:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

But it's such fun! Only last night, thanks to this thread, I was browsing images of pavements in Athens to see if it matched the one in his insta post! You don't get that kind of excitement in other threads. 

Ohh come on! don't lie, you don't feel excitement in the gasmic thread????  there you are all day :drool:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, krysady said:

He's there with his brother :wink2:

I saw Fortuné's pix from Athens, but how do you know they were / are there together? It's possible, but could as well be that F. went to Athens while Andy and the girls went to (wherever Mika is), I think? :dunno_grin:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

I was browsing images of pavements in Athens to see if it matched the one in his insta post!

I didn't pay attention to pavements.

All I could see was this huge amount of olive oil on the plate :lol:

As Mika explained in one of his Insta Lives Greece is the biggest olive oil consumer in the world :hypo:

:roll1:

image.thumb.png.4559b629e51b4b09939f2b0cf926af3d.png

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

Ohh come on! don't lie, you don't feel excitement in the gasmic thread????  there you are all day :drool:

That's a different kind of excitement my dear. I'll explain when you're a bit older. :teehee:

All day? I'm at work! I just check in regularly for updates. One of the perks of being made to 'work from home'. :biggrin2:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

I saw Fortuné's pix from Athens, but how do you know they were / are there together? It's possible, but could as well be that F. went to Athens while Andy and the girls went to (wherever Mika is), I think? :dunno_grin:

If it helps, my pavement browsing made me think Athens too. :naughty:

• Haha 3

Just now, Hero said:

That's a different kind of excitement my dear. I'll explain when you're a bit older:teehee:

All day? I'm at work! I just check in regularly for updates. One of the perks of being made to 'work from home'. :biggrin2:

:floor: You don't know my age dear.  

It's so much fun spending nights with you, I can't stop laughing. Thank you!  :group_hug:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I didn't pay attention to pavements.

All I could see was this huge amount of olive oil on the plate :lol:

As Mika explained in one of his Insta Lives Greece is the biggest olive oil consumer in the world :hypo:

:roll1:

image.thumb.png.4559b629e51b4b09939f2b0cf926af3d.png

Is that what it is? I thought it was a garlic butter sauce. Still trying to work out what the big yellow thing is. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

:floor: You don't know my age dear.  

It's so much fun spending nights with you, I can't stop laughing. Thank you!  :group_hug:

In that case, I have nothing to explain! :whew::naughty:

Aww, I laugh a lot here too. It's a good place. :flowers2:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

It's so much fun spending nights with you, I can't stop laughing. Thank you!  

:hug:

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

Aww, I laugh a lot here too. It's a good place. 

:hug:

I agree, it's really a good place. :group_hug:

Hey, without this thread I would still just be a normal (OK, normal is exaggerated, but you get what I mean :teehee:) girl named Prisca and not a whisperer. :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

The woman near Andy looks like Zuleika, especially because of her laugh. So if it was really her, it's probable that Fortune was with them too. Furthermore the video for indeed was recorded on the Athens apartment balcony, so I think Mika has spent the last few days in Athens

Edited by lormare73
  • Like 3

So where is he now? It's definitely too bright for Athens (or even Europe) at this time, and if it was prerecorded during the day, why did it take him so long to upload it?

And what's that sound playing on his phone? Street sounds and dogs barking? :lmfao: I can read the headline "All Recordings" and I see a sound curve moving at the bottom. :dunno_grin:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

So where is he now? It's definitely too bright for Athens (or even Europe) at this time, and if it was prerecorded during the day, why did it take him so long to upload it?

And what's that sound playing on his phone? Street sounds and dogs barking? :lmfao: I can read the headline "All Recordings" and I see a sound curve moving at the bottom. :dunno_grin:

I was wondering if it was his playlist on his mobile screen and I was watching the video upside down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I was wondering if it was his playlist on his mobile screen and I was watching the video upside down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I didn't think of watching it on the mobile and turning the video upside down, my PC screen is bigger... but took a few screenshots and turned them upside down (via software) to check.  :lmfao:

32 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's the balcony of the apartment where Andy filmed Mika for the Mika gives back colours to Paris.

The same pale green door frame and the sounds of the cars in the street.

Ah thanks. I knew there'd be more observant people than me on here, who'd recognize the place if we've seen it before. :teehee:

So then next question, why did it take him so long to upload it when it was prerecorded? :naughty: (ok I guess the answer is just "mikasoon", lol! :roftl:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3