Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

I do what I can. :sweatdrop:

When you suggested I reboot my wand, I had only seen that after Mika posted. I had cleaned the dust off the wand and posted that I've done that. Then I went to take a shower. Then the wand was definitely clean as it looks like, because when I came back from the shower, Mika had posted.

My question now: Do I have to take a shower now or what? :blink:

Maybe give the wand a shower? :dunno:

• Like 1

Just now, Hero said:

Maybe give the wand a shower? :dunno:

Ok, I'll then only put the wand in the shower.

Done. :thumb_yello:

*Now before the question comes: Yes, I literally went into my bathroom and held the invisible magic wand in the shower under the water. :crossed:*

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Just a tip: don't expect me to be normal. :wink2:  :teehee:

Oh? 

19 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, I literally went into my bathroom and held the invisible magic wand in the shower under the water. :crossed:*

Ok, point taken. :naughty:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

@Priscaseems to me I will only be holding your drink in Paris this October, just not giving it to you to drink it, because your wand seemed to have taken the weekend off!

Gives a whole new meaning to “holding your drink” :biggrin2:

Yes, the wand has at least taken the Saturday off. :naughty:

Hey, at least I've somebody who is holding my drink. :thumb_yello:

It looks like Mika didn't want that you have to pay a drink for me, good for you. :thumb_yello:

6 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I appreciate that he’s looking out for my wallet, that’s so kind of him :lol3:

(what would you drink, though?)

Oh, I didn't think about it. First win the drink and then I can think about what I want to drink. :wink2:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

What's this? :original:

Anyway, good night my friends. :group_hug:

:sleep:

It's absinthe. The green fairy. La fee verte. Never had it, tempted to give it a try if I get to Paris. 

Good night, sleep well. :bed:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hero said:

It's absinthe. The green fairy. La fee verte. Never had it, tempted to give it a try if I get to Paris. 

Ah ok, absinthe looks like that? OK, we will se. :original:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

You know what they say "absinthe makes the heart grow fonder!" 😄

I thought absinthe is rather white and I thought: Do I have hallucinations (:naughty:) now or what?

Then I saw this:

grafik.png.cca5f939b90f88ffe6b3241a244a4265.png

Ah, it changes colour, when it's ready to drink. :naughty:

And there also exists white absinthe:

grafik.thumb.png.1ea7ba33f68acf5c982d8208e071429f.png

OK, then my idea wasn't so absurd after all. :sweatdrop:

As you can imagine: I've never had absinthe. :original:

OK, that starts to become the absinthe thread, sorry guys.

:ot:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Ah, it changes colour, when it's ready to drink. :naughty:

Initially it's clear white or clear green and when you add water it becomes milky, because of the essential oils from anise, it's similar to Yeni Raki from Turkey and Greece.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Guys. Mika has spent this year so far in Quebec-Vermont-Miami-Paris-Florence-Venice-Florence-Trieste-Venice. He's finally, finally, caught up with Andy again. Maybe we shouldn't expect any posts for a little while. :biggrin2: :wub2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Hero said:

Guys. Mika has spent this year so far in Quebec-Vermont-Miami-Paris-Florence-Venice-Florence-Trieste-Venice. He's finally, finally, caught up with Andy again. Maybe we shouldn't expect any posts for a little while. :biggrin2: :wub2:

Well, not so far in the future they will register the auditions for X Factory Italy and he will have his live stream concert on 24 June.

So I'm positive. :yes:

It seems lately as if he doesn't post for some days and then he makes a few posts the same day, and that's exactly what I'm expecting. :yes:

Anyway Mika, enjoy your social media free time. :original:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hero said:

Good night, sleep well. :bed:

It is the new legal absinthe. The old one was illegal because one of the ingredients that was very toxic. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Well, not so far in the future they will register the auditions for X Factory Italy and he will have his live stream concert on 24 June.

So I'm positive. :yes:

It seems lately as if he doesn't post for some days and then he makes a few posts the same day, and that's exactly what I'm expecting. :yes:

Anyway Mika, enjoy your social media free time. :original:

@Prisca yes.. don't worry 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

It is the new legal absinthe. The old one was illegal because one of the ingredients that was very toxic. 

I informed myself. You talk about the ingredient thujone. It's still in absinthe, but not as high as it used to be. :original:

When you don't exaggerate with drinking absinthe, you shouldn't have any hallucinations nowadays.

And because of my absinthe researches, my laptop shows me now ads with all possible absinthes. :facepalm:

Ok, at least it's not raclette. :aah:

((For those who don't get the raclette joke, have a look here, it starts at the very bottom:lol3:.))

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I informed myself. You talk about the ingredient thujone. It's still in absinthe, but not as high as it used to be. :original:

When you don't exaggerate with drinking absinthe, you shouldn't have any hallucinations nowadays.

That too, but Anne also has right, I found this on wiki :wink2:

Screenshot (120).png

• Like 2

Mika does not hear you @Prisca, you need to scream or bathe your wand with magic powder. Or maybe he was waiting for me to come home to post something hehehehe! I've been shopping all weekend with my daughter but all I've seen is for summer, of course, so nothing for October. 

tumblr_pltmceDQyC1w1bvoj_1280.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2