Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

He's not in Miami (anymore) but in Key Biscayne. Maybe they just went there for dinner? :dunno_grin: Anyway I *suppose* the fireworks were at his own pool in his house - if he's in a hotel over NYE, at least no one has to worry that he might burn down his house. :roftl:

Love it that he's posting more again, after the silence of the last few days. :wub2:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I'm used from my job to take care of a bunch of small kids, I know how to deal with unpredictable situations. :naughty:

oh yes, he is definitely on that category :teehee: I'll be less worried then :nervous:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I work with kids like Mellody  if that makes you feel better :itsok: 

I'm better now, thanks :lol3: I'm glad this fandom is well equipped :rm_robot: 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

:wink2: :hug: :naughty: I love the kid in Mika :wub2:

¡Yeeess me too! . Keeping your inner child alive is the best thing you can do, you just have more fun with the simplest things :cheer:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mellody said:

He's not in Miami (anymore) but in Key Biscayne. Maybe they just went there for dinner? 

Oh, Key Biscayne looks beautiful :lustslow::

grafik.png.81f7a867df68988cbd26b768bcbcd0ec.png

grafik.thumb.png.b1ddd6c5eef4c80bb08bffab2ce8e429.png

grafik.png.0f9067fa23b3408e75000b9d1779e720.png

I think so, it is only a 12-minute drive from Miami. :thumb_yello:  After all, he still has to send fireworks into the sky.feuerwerk_101.giffeuerwerk_103.giffireworks.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Oh, Key Biscayne looks beautiful :lustslow::

grafik.png.81f7a867df68988cbd26b768bcbcd0ec.png

grafik.thumb.png.b1ddd6c5eef4c80bb08bffab2ce8e429.png

grafik.png.0f9067fa23b3408e75000b9d1779e720.png

I think so, it is only a 12-minute drive from Miami. :thumb_yello:  After all, he still has to send fireworks into the sky.feuerwerk_101.giffeuerwerk_103.giffireworks.gif

That looks absolutely gorgeous! I would want to spend NYE in Florida, too!! 

Wherever he is, it seems he is enjoying and celebrating this time of year in full force, as he should!

Happy new year everyone, happy new year Mika. Can’t wait to see you all again in 2022 ❤️

• Like 3

10 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Mika, please don’t burn down Florida. 

9 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Just Miami Beach. There is water around :lol3:

And his swimming pool 😜

9 hours ago, Hero said:

That was my first thought too! :naughty:

That and, 10 seconds after posting the picture, *splash*! The boxes are knocked into the pool. 💦

9 hours ago, Lulul said:

I love him but I would try to be as far as i can from him and his fireworks :lol3::blink:

8 hours ago, mellody said:

I'm used from my job to take care of a bunch of small kids, I know how to deal with unpredictable situations. :naughty:

You ladies are mean. :teehee:

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Just heard an enormous racket in the distance. 

Has he set them off already? 🤔 :lmfao:

You seem to hear very well, even across the pond. :thumb_yello:

8 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is him showing us he still has all fingers, I’m relieved! :facepalm:

Bbbbbut..., he only shows one hand. What about the other one? smilie_sh_025.gif

Okay, now I'm being mean. :teehee:

But I think we all agree that he didn't buy these fireworks for himself alone. :thumb_yello:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

You ladies are mean. :teehee:

I prefer 'practical'. :naughty:

You seem to hear very well, even across the pond. :thumb_yello:

I think we'll all know when those are lit. :wink2:

Practical... :teehee: I did think, what about the hand that held the sparkler...

But I think we all agree that he didn't buy these fireworks for himself alone. :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lulul said:

I'm better now, thanks :lol3: I'm glad this fandom is well equipped :rm_robot: 

Lol! :roftl: Well, unfortunately we're all far away from him tonight. :dunno_grin: ... but his family is there, and they know *him*, so I think it'll be fine. :teehee:

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Practical... :teehee: I did think, what about the hand that held the sparkler...

As @holdingyourdrink noticed on the other thread, the 2nd video isn't mirrored in selfie mode, like the first one - so he DID show us both hands! :roftl: You see, he's practical too. :naughty:

Mika, please do that once again after burning those fireworks tonight... :blush: :teehee:

• Haha 5

Happy new year everyone!!

I don’t think we will have to worry about Mika losing any fingers in yesterday’s firework rampage. He was first to jump into the pool, farthest away from the chaos :lol:

I wonder about all the desserts though, sounded scrumptious. He wasn’t kidding about staying high (on sugar)!! 

• Haha 5

37 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Happy new year everyone!!

I don’t think we will have to worry about Mika losing any fingers in yesterday’s firework rampage. He was first to jump into the pool, farthest away from the chaos :lol:

I wonder about all the desserts though, sounded scrumptious. He wasn’t kidding about staying high (on sugar)!! 

I actually hope he ate LOTS of it, he looked so thin the last few weeks that I feared he might have overdone it with his diet & workouts. 🙈 Well, maybe that was on purpose, because he knew that Christmas holidays with his family wouldn't give him a chance to keep his weight. :naughty: 

Gorgeous pool photos, in any case. :mikalove: :teehee:

Happy New Year everyone! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I actually hope he ate LOTS of it, he looked so thin the last few weeks that I feared he might have overdone it with his diet & workouts. 🙈 Well, maybe that was on purpose, because he knew that Christmas holidays with his family wouldn't give him a chance to keep his weight. :naughty: 

Oh I’m sure he did! As much as he knows how to restrict and discipline himself, I’m sure he also knows how to let go and enjoy. 

I mean, all the wonderful smells from stirring those pots with pie filling just makes you hungry, too :biggrin2:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

…anyone wondering if there’s leftover cake? :lol3:

🍰:licks_lips: Surely not for long. :teehee:  In our family of 4, a normal sized cake lasts about 2-3 days maximum, I'm sure they aren't slower. :naughty:

As we have our MFC anniversary Insta live on Wednesday, I'm wondering whether @Prisca's whispering magic would also work for convincing Mika to pop in and say Hi? :blush: :naughty: It's still a few days, but can't hurt to start planning. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, mellody said:

As we have our MFC anniversary Insta live on Wednesday, I'm wondering whether @Prisca's whispering magic would also work for convincing Mika to pop in and say Hi? :blush: :naughty: 

I don't know if my whispering also works for IG lives? smilie_denk_46.gif

Ok, new year, new challenge. smilie_engel_063.gif

Dear Mika :bye:,

You must have noticed that MFC is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year. This would not be possible without you. :mika2:

What do you think about joining IG Live on Wednesday and celebrating with us? :original:   :yay::partytime:

:puppy_eyes:    :pray:

:fairy:

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

I don't know if my whispering also works for IG lives? smilie_denk_46.gif

Ok, new year, new challenge. smilie_engel_063.gif

Dear Mika :bye:,

You must have noticed that MFC is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year. This would not be possible without you. :mika2:

What do you think about joining IG Live on Wednesday and celebrating with us? :original:   :yay::partytime:

:puppy_eyes:    :pray:

:fairy:

:wub2: :flowers2: :crossed: :pray:

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Maybe we can lure him with cake? :biggrin2:

Do you think Oreo cake is working? :biggrin2:

grafik.thumb.png.a3008d6d2fdbfd9f9ab10808f8044c77.png

I suppose whether that would lure him or scare him off depends on whether he's back on his diet already, after Xmas/NYE... 🙈😅

No worries Mika, if you don't want any cake, we'll save you from all those calories, by eating them all ourselves. :naughty: :licks_lips:

• Haha 5