2022 - Mika @Festival de Carcassonne France 22 July 2022

krysady

20 minutes ago, Prisca said:

In the middle at the front I saw seats that were never for sale. They must almost be reserved for someone. :dunno_grin:

Maybe for the VIPS of the city ?

18 minutes ago, krysady said:

I didn't know that, I only checked the site the next day... I thought the places from the center have been sold in the first minutes on Tuesday :dunno_grin:

(this :dunno_grin:it's so funny!)

I have never seen these places for sale, please correct me if I am wrong. :dunno_grin:

grafik.png.d9fc2a9005d86034072be0f1d4f182eb.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I have never seen these places for sale, please correct me if I am wrong. :dunno_grin:

grafik.png.d9fc2a9005d86034072be0f1d4f182eb.png

I've never seen any place for sale tbh.....:naughty:

Maybe there is a quota for the people buying the tickets directly at the adress that was on the website or by phone ? 

Edited by carafon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Do you think they will release more? Until this morning you could see the Golden Circle in the plan, but no places available, now it's not there anymore :dunno_grin:

I was thinking that some might become available if people's plans change so they can't go. But who knows, they could indeed be reserved for the city vip's (or even the MFC vip's, I like that thinking! :naughty:)

Soo.... :dunno_grin::dunno_grin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

I was thinking that some might become available if people's plans change so they can't go.

That's possible, but not sure if they can resell those tickets here on the PAC Billetterie site, maybe on Twitter or other social media :dunno_grin:

52 minutes ago, carafon said:

Maybe there is a quota for the people buying the tickets directly at the adress that was on the website or by phone ? 

This is most likely why there were no tickets on that area available online :thumb_yello:

51 minutes ago, carafon said:

I've never seen any place for sale tbh.....:naughty:

It's possible, but I think they'd rather sell the tickets over the internet than at the box office with the COVID situation. :dunno_grin:

11 minutes ago, Hero said:

But who knows, they could indeed be reserved for the city vip's

Is possible.

12 minutes ago, Hero said:

(or even the MFC vip's, I like that thinking! :naughty:)

At Pleyel and at the Philharmonie, Mika has reserved seats for the fans in the front. Of course, I don't know if that is also the case here. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Prisca said:

It's possible, but I think they'd rather sell the tickets over the internet than at the box office with the COVID situation. :dunno_grin:

Probably many French fans got tickets by phone :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

Well life got a bit hectic at my house with my husband not working this week and buying new second hand furniture and using my car while I was working and Carcassonne slipped out of my mind :doh:

A general ticket would do though. And I would have ended up with one of them anyway I never get lucky as far as golden tickets...

Better late than never thanks for bumping guys :group_hug:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jajinka5 said:

But you can buy tickets on some other websites.... Strange... 🤔

2 hours ago, krysady said:

Ah, then maybe the tickets are over just on PAC Billetterie :dunno_grin:

Strange. I just tried the PAC link again and it let me reserve a ticket and go to the payment screen. (I cleared the pannier so its back for sale). It only stated there are no golden tickets available.

:dunno_grin:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jajinka5 said:

I'd really like to too, but Golden circle😭😭😭🙏🙏

For the Golden circle I think you'd better ask in the "extra ticket " section

There are general admition tickets left on the festival website.

If it doesn't work from Cz I can have one for you 

3 hours ago, Hero said:

Strange. I just tried the PAC link again and it let me reserve a ticket and go to the payment screen. (I cleared the pannier so its back for sale). It only stated there are no golden tickets available.

:dunno_grin:

Yes, they released again tickets for general admission, I noticed too and wanted to write here but MFC site crashed for a while :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, carafon said:

For the Golden circle I think you'd better ask in the "extra ticket " section

There are general admition tickets left on the festival website.

If it doesn't work from Cz I can have one for you 

Thank you very much❤️. But it's very hard to get to Carcassonne from CZ, and I am not sure if my daughter would like to travel so many hours to see Mika and then to sit far from the stage.... 

16 hours ago, jajinka5 said:

Thank you very much❤️. But it's very hard to get to Carcassonne from CZ, and I am not sure if my daughter would like to travel so many hours to see Mika and then to sit far from the stage.... 

Of course it's not the most accessible place in France . It's a long way if you come by car and you'll need a train connection if you come by plane.

But the venue is quite small and you can get a good spot without queuing too much 

Back in 2016 I queued from 5pm and got a central 2nd row behind the golden ones 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, carafon said:

you can get a good spot without queuing too much 

Back in 2016 I queued from 5pm and got a central 2nd row behind the golden ones 

I was going to ask about queue times. Did that concert start at 9.30pm too?

Just now, Hero said:

I was going to ask about queue times. Did that concert start at 9.30pm too?

I don't remember that . Just that it started before the night  and there was no support artist before Mika's show 

• Thanks 1