2022 - Mika @Festival de Carcassonne France 22 July 2022

krysady

https://www.festivaldecarcassonne.fr/toutes-les-manifs?id=10491

Mika - Vendredi 22 juillet 2022 - 21:30 - Théâtre Jean-Deschamps 

Si depuis une bonne décennie, la pop a sérieusement repris des couleurs arc en ciel, elle le doit essentiellement à Mika, En concentrant en trois minutes chrono l’esprit cabaret d’avant-guerre, mélodies sucrées des sixties, extravagance et paillettes des années 70, hédonisme et boîte à rythmes des années 80. Mika a réussi à mettre tout le monde dans sa poche. Sur scène, l’artiste perpétue une certaine idée du music-hall tout en gardant une énergie très pop. Les concerts de Mika ressemblent à un film en technicolor... une date incontournable du Festival de Carcassonne 2022 !

MIKA-paysage.jpg

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, carafon said:

I definatelly want to go

The venue is fantastic

Yes, it is. I got tikets last year and the pandemic spoiled everything. I would like to make it this year. :crossed:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

Yes, it is. I got tikets last year and the pandemic spoiled everything. I would like to make it this year. :crossed:

I had tickets too .....:annoyed:

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Same. I got an e-mail that the ticket presale starts on Tuesday December 7 at 10am. I'll try to get a ticket at that time, but as I have an appointment at 10:30, in case the site crashes or there's a queue, can someone of you please buy a ticket for me? As long as it's a numbered one in the gold circle, I'll be happy (but of course more to the center would be perfect, lol!). Might not buy a general admission one, because I probably can't go early enough to queue. In any case I think GA will still be available later as well.

I've checked the connections, it's actually not too bad - a flight to Toulouse, and then 45 minutes by train from there to Carcassonne. And so far it's still affordable.

Is there a French website for buying train tickets online, like the trenitalia one for Italy? In theory I can buy it via Deutsche Bahn, but it's a bit complicated, and it won't tell me the actual ticket conditions.

16 minutes ago, mellody said:

Same. I got an e-mail that the ticket presale starts on Tuesday December 7 at 10am. I'll try to get a ticket at that time, but as I have an appointment at 10:30, in case the site crashes or there's a queue, can someone of you please buy a ticket for me? As long as it's a numbered one in the gold circle, I'll be happy (but of course more to the center would be perfect, lol!). Might not buy a general admission one, because I probably can't go early enough to queue. In any case I think GA will still be available later as well.

I've checked the connections, it's actually not too bad - a flight to Toulouse, and then 45 minutes by train from there to Carcassonne. And so far it's still affordable.

Is there a French website for buying train tickets online, like the trenitalia one for Italy? In theory I can buy it via Deutsche Bahn, but it's a bit complicated, and it won't tell me the actual ticket conditions.

You can buy train tickets online there

OUI.sncf : Réservez vos billets SNCF (Voyages-sncf.com)

I'm working the whole day , so if somebody could be kind enought to try to get a spare ticket for me it would be nice

No général ticket neither ,as general tickets will be available longer than the numbered ones 

Edited by carafon
  • Thanks 1

This is the only festival Mika is doing so far in the summer, where I probably won't be, as I've had a ticket for the same weekend for another festival for three years. With all the festivals Mika does in the summer, it was clear that at some point the dates would coincide with the other festival.

Unless I get even more Mika addicted than I already am and sell the ticket for the other festival (which wouldn't be a problem as the festival I'm going to is sold out) and buy one for the Carcassone festival. :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/2/2021 at 10:37 PM, carafon said:

I'm working the whole day , so if somebody could be kind enought to try to get a spare ticket for me it would be nice

If you don't have anyone to buy you the ticket yet, I can do that.

On 12/2/2021 at 10:22 PM, mellody said:

I'll try to get a ticket at that time, but as I have an appointment at 10:30, in case the site crashes or there's a queue, can someone of you please buy a ticket for me?

The same applies to you.

37 minutes ago, Prisca said:

If you don't have anyone to buy you the ticket yet, I can do that.

The same applies to you.

Thanks. I just asked someone else an hour ago and they agreed, so I'll be fine now. But I think @carafon might be interested in your offer. ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Prisca said:

This is the only festival Mika is doing so far in the summer, where I probably won't be, as I've had a ticket for the same weekend for another festival for three years. With all the festivals Mika does in the summer, it was clear that at some point the dates would coincide with the other festival.

Unless I get even more Mika addicted than I already am and sell the ticket for the other festival (which wouldn't be a problem as the festival I'm going to is sold out) and buy one for the Carcassone festival. :lmfao:

Well Carcassonne is a dream setting for a Mika concert and I have been wanting to see him there forever but it seems I'm doomed not to be able to make it although I will probably buy a tick in case I get a chance to...I can try for others who can't be online but I'm usually unlucky and clumsy :doh:

I found mairie de Carcassonne billeterie online but I don't know if that's the one with or tickets ..See tickets will sell some too. 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 7:58 PM, carafon said:

I don't know my holidays neither but will try my best to get this week 

As it is a Friday if I got my Friday off it might be doable as I would time get back to bretagne and work on Monday so maybe :crossed:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, maggie112 said:

Which is the ticket site? 

Yes, I would like to know that too.

On 12/2/2021 at 10:22 PM, mellody said:

I got an e-mail that the ticket presale starts on Tuesday December 7 at 10am.

Did it say somewhere where this is possible? :original:

Is it here?:

https://www.festivaldecarcassonne.fr/comment-reserver-ses-places

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

Yes, I would like to know that too.

Did it say somewhere where this is possible? :original:

Is it here?:

https://www.festivaldecarcassonne.fr/comment-reserver-ses-places

Seems to be this one , but I think it's also possible to buy some via FNAC for example

Thank you for offering your help

I've found somebody who is not sure to be able to be free at 10 .

May I contact you via messenger in case I'd need you ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

The ticket site is here:

https://pac-billetterie.maplace.fr/

They haven't posted the details yet though.

The festival site says:

Partout en France et à l’étranger

• Sur le web : PAC Billetterie
  • Par téléphone : (+33) 04 68 115 915 (service billetterie du Festival / paiement par carte bleue)

The PAC link goes to the site above.

Yes, that was also where I bought the 2020 tickets. :thumb_yello:

• Thanks 1