2022 - Mika @Festival de Carcassonne France 22 July 2022

krysady

38 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think the coloured lights give a better effect in the back, because in the front you have the stage lights.

Anyway, I'm not sure what song to do it for... I looked at the pix of the last Carcassonne fanaction and it wasn't dark yet for the 2nd song - which OOL would be, that's what we originally had the rainbow for. I just looked, sunset in Carcassonne is at 21:22, so if Mika starts at 21:00, maybe for Tiny Love it'd work but later would be better. Not sure if it's good for Underwater, because we always have the "stars" there, and the lights aren't as bright with the paper. Might be a nice surprise for Mika, or a not-so-nice one if he expects the usual bright lights, I'm not sure. 😅 Or Happy Ending? Any ideas/opinions on this? Maybe I'm overthinking and it would be ok for OOL? :dunno_grin:

21 minutes ago, virgi said:

I also thought of OOL (like Bercy), firstly because it fits well with the song, but also because I think it's easier to tell people to do it "during the second song" (for those who don't necessarily know titles rather than saying a higher number like 'the tenth song' which is easy to forget + at the beginning the FA information is still fresh in people's minds).  

But it is also true that it won't be dark yet... I don't know, if it's easier we can still do it for OOL imo 

I have pink ballons with a golden heart and I thought to put them into the public during the second song which is OOL.

Balloons can be released even it's not completely dark. (Well, we can do it as well during Grace Kelly and We Are Golden as well if you decide to do the rainbow during OOL)

So I propose to start the lights closer to the middle of the gig when the sun is already down. At the beginning of Yo-Yo maybe - at the acoustic part. People will have time to light the mobiles before Mika starts the "house party" part. Or Happy Ending.

image.png.3818b8bb649e438e927290f353a1c222.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I have pink ballons with a golden heart and I thought to put them into the public during the second song which is OOL.

Balloons can be released even it's not completely dark. (Well, we can do it as well during Grace Kelly and We Are Golden as well if you decide to do it during OOL)

So I propose start the lights closer to the middle of the gig when the sun is already down. At the beginning of Yo-Yo maybe - at the acoustic part. People will have time to light the mobiles before Mika starts the "house party" part. Or Happy Ending.

image.png.3818b8bb649e438e927290f353a1c222.png

For Yoyo we have the eyes. Not more than 1 fanaction per song, please! 😅

So, Tiny Love (maybe not dark yet), Happy Ending (slow song, but no relation to rainbows) or Grace Kelly?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mellody said:

So, Tiny Love (maybe not dark yet), Happy Ending (slow song, but no relation to rainbows) or Grace Kelly?

So I think Tiny Love would be a good moment - relation to LGBT+ love and and to love in general.

Mika talks a lot now before Tiny Love. So we will have time to light the lights.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I think the coloured lights give a better effect in the back, because in the front you have the stage lights.

Anyway, I'm not sure what song to do it for... I looked at the pix of the last Carcassonne fanaction and it wasn't dark yet for the 2nd song - which OOL would be, that's what we originally had the rainbow for. I just looked, sunset in Carcassonne is at 21:22, so if Mika starts at 21:00, maybe for Tiny Love it'd work but later would be better. Not sure if it's good for Underwater, because we always have the "stars" there, and the lights aren't as bright with the paper. Might be a nice surprise for Mika, or a not-so-nice one if he expects the usual bright lights, I'm not sure. 😅 Or Happy Ending? Any ideas/opinions on this? Maybe I'm overthinking and it would be ok for OOL? :dunno_grin:

According to the Carcassonne website and the ticket the concert starts at 9.30pm. And when Mika is the only artist, he often starts later. So, it would maybe be dark enough when he sings OOL. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

According to the Carcassonne website and the ticket the concert starts at 9.30pm. And when Mika is the only artist, he often starts later. So, it would maybe be dark enough when he sings OOL. :dunno_grin:

The sunset starts at 9:25 pm 

In France days are long.

image.thumb.png.9cff02fafa6b3d8e0824981eea731476.png

32 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The sunset starts at 9:25 pm 

In France days are long.

image.thumb.png.9cff02fafa6b3d8e0824981eea731476.png

Well, we'll find a song to make it. :original:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

GK is a good idea .  I feel like fan actions are always for the same tittles , I don't remember any for GK

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, carafon said:

GK is a good idea .  I feel like fan actions are always for the same tittles , I don't remember any for GK

Yes, I thought the same, can't remember any GK fanaction in all those years. And that way we wouldn't have balloons, eyes and the rainbow all within the first songs, but keep a surprise for later.

Tho ppl might start doing it for UW already - but we had that before, that the audience didn't keep to our timelime, and it was still fantastic - that way it even was a surprise to us, lol! :roftl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes, I thought the same, can't remember any GK fanaction in all those years. And that way we wouldn't have balloons, eyes and the rainbow all within the first songs, but keep a surprise for later.

Tho ppl might start doing it for UW already - but we had that before, that the audience didn't keep to our timelime, and it was still fantastic - that way it even was a surprise to us, lol! :roftl:

Well, during GK Mika was doing a an action with giant balloons during the revelation Tour.

As I will be traveling starting from today's afternoon I will not follow this thread regularly.

So for the moment the balloons are for OOL, when we still have the sun light, right? 

It seems that fans on twitter are planning a FA  for Underwater

Whith the balloons , eyes, and rainbow , it would be 4 just for 1 gig , so I wonder if if's not too much for "random" people to follow ....

Wouldn't it be wiser to move 1 or 2 of them to Perpignan as it seems that noting is organised so far ?

Maybe the baloons and eyes ? ( I think that @Romy04and @Anna Ko Kolkowskaare going )

Edited by carafon

32 minutes ago, carafon said:

Whith the balloons , eyes, and rainbow , it would be 4 just for 1 gig , so I wonder if if's not too much for "random" people to follow ....

Wouldn't it be wiser to move 1 or 2 of them to Perpignan as it seems that noting is organised so far ?

Maybe the baloons and eyes ? ( I think that @Romy04and @Anna Ko Kolkowskaare going )

23 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, 4 fan actions for one gig is a lot. 😯

I am not sur if this "fan action" from Twitter will work at all.

Young girls have a strange idea we don't understand. I don't think people know who is Mareva. So screaming her name or showing a sheet with her name can be pretty strange. At least if Mika gets the idea. But Mareva doesn't want to go on stage again and actually it's her "fan club" wants to do something using her name.... well I am not able to explain it.

I have red ballons for Perpignan so anyway I will distribute them.

Sorry but the all ideas came out very late so hard to organize all at the last minute.

During the last Zoom I mentioned my "balloons fan actions".

And actually balloons released at the beginning of the show will stay with the public till the end. So hard to say it relies to only one specific song. It's a general item adding good vibes.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Young girls have a strange idea we don't understand. I don't think people know who is Mareva. So screaming her name or showing a sheet with her name can be pretty strange. At least if Mika gets the idea. But Mareva doesn't want to go on stage again and actually it's her "fan club" wants to do something using her name.... well I am not able to explain it.

I'm not convinced too , but who knows ....:wink2:

I just felt that it was nothing one day and too much 2 days later.

I remember in Strasbourg , there were so many stuff that many people didn't use the right one at the right moment :naughty:

But if' you've got baloons for Perpignan too , it's cool .

• Like 2

5 hours ago, carafon said:

I am blocked by this account, on my personal and the MFC account, although I never interacted with them - so obviously this "fanaction" is not meant to be for all fans - and it also seems to be more a fanaction for Mareva than for Mika. The eyes also are just for the gold circle, if I understood it right? How many balloons do you have, Anna? I'm sure they'll look great for Origin. Tho they would also fit to We Are Golden, with the golden heart. For the rainbow lights I still haven't decided between Tiny Love and Grace Kelly... anyway about half of the papers are finished already, it's pretty quick to cut those little squares. I won't make an equal amount of papers for each colour, as I have lots in blue, pink and yellow (leftover from Paris 2019), a bunch in green, and not that many in purple, orange and red. I know pink usually isn't a colour of the rainbow, but I don't care, I have the papers and Mika likes pink, so why not. :naughty: 

Cerise wants to call the venue today, to ask about the capacity.

Fanactions for just the hardcore fans are nice, I also like them and enjoy taking part, but imo the best ones are when the whole crowd takes part. :wub2: It's obviously more work to do that, and hard to do at standing gigs where all the hardcore fans want to make sure to get / keep a good place, instead of going around and distributing stuff in the crowd. That's why I don't want to do this in Colmar, although in the seated area you could create a rainbow there just as well. In the standing area it would be mixed colours, like in Paris - we can still do that, maybe I'll prepare a few more papers for Colmar... but it won't be the whole crowd there, as it's all free placement, so if you wait til last minute you'll end up in the very back behind the seats. :dunno_grin:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

I am blocked by this account, on my personal and the MFC account, although I never interacted with them - so obviously this "fanaction" is not meant to be for all fans - and it also seems to be more a fanaction for Mareva than for Mika. The eyes also are just for the gold circle, if I understood it right? How many balloons do you have, Anna? I'm sure they'll look great for Origin. Tho they would also fit to We Are Golden, with the golden heart. For the rainbow lights I still haven't decided between Tiny Love and Grace Kelly... anyway about half of the papers are finished already, it's pretty quick to cut those little squares. I won't make an equal amount of papers for each colour, as I have lots in blue, pink and yellow (leftover from Paris 2019), a bunch in green, and not that many in purple, orange and red. I know pink usually isn't a colour of the rainbow, but I don't care, I have the papers and Mika likes pink, so why not. :naughty: 

Cerise wants to call the venue today, to ask about the capacity.

Fanactions for just the hardcore fans are nice, I also like them and enjoy taking part, but imo the best ones are when the whole crowd takes part. :wub2: It's obviously more work to do that, and hard to do at standing gigs where all the hardcore fans want to make sure to get / keep a good place, instead of going around and distributing stuff in the crowd. That's why I don't want to do this in Colmar, although in the seated area you could create a rainbow there just as well. In the standing area it would be mixed colours, like in Paris - we can still do that, maybe I'll prepare a few more papers for Colmar... but it won't be the whole crowd there, as it's all free placement, so if you wait til last minute you'll end up in the very back behind the seats. :dunno_grin:

I was blocked by that account as well...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

How many balloons do you have, Anna? I'm sure they'll look great for Origin. Tho they would also fit to We Are Golden, with the golden heart

I have something like 35 balloons. Pink and gold go well for both songs. But if you do the rainbow fan action on GK maybe balloons will be better for OOL as We Are Golden is just after or before GK. Yo-yo is in between so we will avoid a cumulation.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I have red ballons for Perpignan so anyway I will distribute them.

Sorry but the all ideas came out very late so hard to organize all at the last minute.

During the last Zoom I mentioned my "balloons fan actions".

And actually balloons released at the beginning of the show will stay with the public till the end. So hard to say it relies to only one specific song. It's a general item adding good vibes.

Mareva is the girl who was on stage with him to play the piano I think.  But the fanaction is for Mika, not for fans :lmfao:

• Like 2

On 18/07/2022 at 19:22, Prisca said:

Selon le site internet de Carcassonne et le ticket le concert commence à 21h30. Et quand Mika est le seul artiste, il commence souvent plus tard. Donc, il ferait peut-être assez sombre quand il chanterait OOL. :je ne sais pas_grin:

nice effect for OOL

I decided to do the lights for Tiny Love, that's about half an hour into the gig, so it should be dark enough then. I have one envelope with paper snippets for each row (except for the area in the back, I put those all together, as the rows aren't clear there) and am planning to pass those through with one roll of adhesive tape each (I have 7 of those, so when one row is finished, we can give the tape roll to the next row). Depending on the phone cover they have, maybe some won't need the tape but can just fix the paper with the phone cover.

• Like 1