2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

1 hour ago, MrHentai said:

Does this mean my tickets are neither from Roundhouse or Ticketmaster? And I'd need to wait for other parties to send me the tickets?:confused:

//

About Your Tickets

Your chosen delivery method is: Venue/Event digital delivery

Your tickets are being handled by the Venue or Event and cannot be viewed in your Ticketmaster Account. You will be sent details of how to access your tickets by email, no later than 5 days before the event. For more information Read Our Guide.//

I had this message also. 

25 minutes ago, TTel20 said:

Are people already queuing?

Yep. Not there yet myself but I know a couple of fans who got there very early this morning!

5 minutes ago, BeccaStardust said:

Has anyone got the Ticketmaster tickets yeti know they are saying probably 5 just wanted to check 

Nope, apparently Roundhouse box office opens at 5

Friend that was coming with me has dropped out, not looking forward to going alone as much! 

Still no ticket and there’s confusion and anger about the numbers, so nothing new lol. But I heard from a gal that the security will respect the numbers and go by them. Can anyone I actually know confirm this?

1 minute ago, Maaikie... said:

Still no ticket and there’s confusion and anger about the numbers, so nothing new lol. But I heard from a gal that the security will respect the numbers and go by them. Can anyone I actually know confirm this?

Gosh, I feel like I've regressed to 2007 reading this :lmfao:

• Haha 3

Sooo...I have just discovered (when they finally sent the tickets) that we bought an extra set at the time and forgot about them, so now we have a spare TWO tickets for the Roundhouse tonight :doh::

Balcony seats

Row D 

I have them as an e-ticket so if anyone is interested we could do it via Paypal and I could email you the tickets.

Posted in the extra ticket thread :