2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

Hi everyone :bye:

I have two seated ticks for tonight that I can't use (they are already in the extra tickets thŕead) 

If you know anyone who might want them let me know please.

Enjoy your time with Mika :group_hug:

I'm wearing my MFC 10th anniversary badge and I'm with all of you in spirit :huglove:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi everyone :bye:

I have two seated ticks for tonight that I can't use (they are already in the extra tickets thŕead) 

If you know anyone who might want them let me know please.

Enjoy your time with Mika :group_hug:

I'm wearing my MFC 10th anniversary badge and I'm with all of you in spirit :huglove:

Thank you Anne ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

Hi! Is there anyone who will fly from Stansted tomorrow morning and would like to share an Uber or a taxi with me and my friend?
(Our flight is pretty early so we were thinking of leaving Camden at around 2:30am😬

On 7/3/2022 at 2:26 PM, Maaikie... said:

Still no ticket and there’s confusion and anger about the numbers, so nothing new lol. But I heard from a gal that the security will respect the numbers and go by them. Can anyone I actually know confirm this?

why confusion and anger ?

3 minutes ago, TTel20 said:

why confusion and anger ?

I mean it always kinda happens. People that come later that don’t receive a number will get upset because once barriers are placed, they end up in the back of the group there, because people with numbers go first. We’ve had so many discussions over the years, but once security gets involved and agrees it all goes smoother in the end. Big applause to that person in the black shorts with the short hair for managing the queue after everyone stood inside. Lots of respect for making that work. And of course Karin for trying to keep the conversation going and for organising the queue.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maaikie... said:

I mean it always kinda happens. People that come later that don’t receive a number will get upset because once barriers are placed, they end up in the back of the group there, because people with numbers go first. We’ve had so many discussions over the years, but once security gets involved and agrees it all goes smoother in the end. Big applause to that person in the black shorts with the short hair for managing the queue after everyone stood inside. Lots of respect for making that work. And of course Karin for trying to keep the conversation going and for organising the queue.

In this case it was primarily due to a couple who decided they didn't want numbers, and said they didn't care if people were here before them. They then were the first to move into the queue when the barriers were set up, causing everyone else to rush in to keep their place. Absolute madness. 

To be fair to them, by the time of the gig they'd spent their time queuing and absolutely deserved the places they had, but with a bit of consideration they could have had a much nicer experience. They certainly didn't gain anything from not having a number. 

The person who did the queue management did an awesome job, much respect. 👏 I'm not sure of their name, I wanna say Tau or Tal? Seriously good. Although they were probably shouting "one step back" in their sleep, bless them. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hero said:

In this case it was primarily due to a couple who decided they didn't want numbers, and said they didn't care if people were here before them. They then were the first to move into the queue when the barriers were set up, causing everyone else to rush in to keep their place. Absolute madness. 

To be fair to them, by the time of the gig they'd spent their time queuing and absolutely deserved the places they had, but with a bit of consideration they could have had a much nicer experience. They certainly didn't gain anything from not having a number. 

The person who did the queue management did an awesome job, much respect. 👏 I'm not sure of their name, I wanna say Tau or Tal? Seriously good. Although they were probably shouting "one step back" in their sleep, bless them. 😂

Yes I kept hearing them say ‘They’re not even queueing’ about those outside the barrier 😂 Like, just because it’s not in a perfectly straight line inside some barriers, doesn’t mean that people haven’t been there all morning 🙃

Edited by Maaikie...
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Maaikie... said:

Yes I kept hearing them say ‘They’re not even queueing’ about those outside the barrier 😂 Like, just because it’s not in a perfectly straight line inside some barriers, doesn’t mean that people haven’t been there all morning 🙃

One of them even told the other when she got told by the security that they would respect our numbers that we came in the morning got our numbers and disappeared until 6.30 pm and that it would be a shame the security respects the numbers...... I´m wondering why they were so angry when we all left the queues for hours, they wouldn´t have sat behind us when we weren´t there.........

• Like 2