2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

24 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I have an idea connected with Mika's story.

#showerchallenge

I propose to make something funny in our hotel bathrooms (if you are from UK and staying at a hotel, you can do it at home). A heart drawn on a steamed mirror. Or if you are more talented in drawing you can use a lipstick or any other make up products to create a message to Mika. 

The idea is not about the quality but about  massive postings with the hashtag #showerart.

When done you take a photo and post a story tagging Mika, MFC and adding the hashtag of course.

Oh I love this idea!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

#showerchallenge

I propose to make something funny in our hotel bathrooms (if you are from UK and not staying at a hotel, you can do it at home). A heart drawn on a steamed mirror. Or if you are more talented in drawing you can use a lipstick or any other make up products to create a message to Mika. 

The idea is not about the quality but about  massive postings with the hashtag #showerart.

When done you take a photo and post a story tagging Mika, MFC and adding the hashtag of course.

Excellent idea👍 I’m in ♥️♥️

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

#showerchallenge

I propose to make something funny in our hotel bathrooms (if you are from UK and not staying at a hotel, you can do it at home). A heart drawn on a steamed mirror. Or if you are more talented in drawing you can use a lipstick or any other make up products to create a message to Mika. 

Love it! Will see what I can do.

Note to self: do NOT use permanent markers, I don't need that cleaning bill!

• Haha 5

Hiiiii, i’m new here and i’m going to the show on sunday! super excited as it’s my first mika show so i cant wait for the experience!! 

thought i’d just share this from the venue- it’s the set times for anyone that’s interested :)

E36F37AF-D096-46CE-8A5E-19BE9C2E30BD.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ladies,

news of the day:

we have 900 paper hearts!!!!!!

Thank you @Romy04 for your help

It Moves Art Design GIF

That's amazing!!!! I'm bringing a load of coloured paper to cut some more in the queue if anyone wants to join!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

gonna be a bit of a mix. Maybe we can discuss different moments for both, so the meaning of both won't get lost? Or maybe it'll strengthen both? LOVE ALL AROUND!

EDIT: Herpderp I need sleep apparently. Says Origin of Love. Neverrrrrmind! But still good thing to share!

Edited by Maaikie...
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Maaikie... said:

gonna be a bit of a mix. Maybe we can discuss different moments for both, so the meaning of both won't get lost? Or maybe it'll strengthen both? LOVE ALL AROUND!

EDIT: Herpderp I need sleep apparently. Says Origin of Love. Neverrrrrmind! But still good thing to share!

Slight problem with this fan action... all flags are banned at the Roundhouse 🙃

I saw your rainbow hearts though, they're pretty! And would work perfectly for OOL! 🏳️‍🌈

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Slight problem with this fan action... all flags are banned at the Roundhouse 🙃

I saw your rainbow hearts though, they're pretty! And would work perfectly for OOL! 🏳️‍🌈

aw that's sad! Understandable tho, I would't want to stand behind one if someone decides to wave it all night. But I do think it's an important part in Mikas shows these days.. Maybe they can bring small ones like the heart I made indeed.

• Like 1

Okay so my Mothers flight to Amsterdam got cancelled at the very as;dfljkasl;df last minute. I just want to scream now. Never ever am I flying again until all of those bumholes have gone bankrupt and have fixed their nonsense. I have no idea how she'll make it to London.

Edited by Maaikie...
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Maaikie... said:

Okay so my Mothers flight to Amsterdam got cancelled at the very as;dfljkasl;df last minute. I just want to scream now. Never ever am I flying again until all of those bumholes have gone bankrupt and have fixed their nonsense. I have no idea how she'll make it to London.

we booked a new ticket, thank the lord they picked up on my end (Austrian line didn't), but now we're left with the question of how to get her to Munich first. And where the actual booking is shown because it's just been changed. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Maaikie... said:

we booked a new ticket, thank the lord they picked up on my end (Austrian line didn't), but now we're left with the question of how to get her to Munich first. And where the actual booking is shown because it's just been changed. 

What a nightmare! Can she go to Munich by train?

13 hours ago, jord1012 said:

Hiiiii, i’m new here and i’m going to the show on sunday! super excited as it’s my first mika show so i cant wait for the experience!! 

thought i’d just share this from the venue- it’s the set times for anyone that’s interested :)

E36F37AF-D096-46CE-8A5E-19BE9C2E30BD.png

Thanks for the info! :flowers2: See you on Sunday! I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time, Mika's gigs are the best! :fangurl:

15 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ladies,

news of the day:

we have 900 paper hearts!!!!!!

Thank you @Romy04 for your help

Yay, well done! 🎉 So we have those for Tiny Love, right?

I was wondering if anyone else is planning to do anything with flowers? @Maaikie... you're wearing your flower skirt, right? Love that! :wub2:  Originally the gig was announced as one of the Rite of Spring gigs, so I thought there'd be some flower action / dressup in some way, but seems they've changed the pic on the Roundhouse site now, it doesn't say Rite of Spring anymore. :dunno: So idk if it makes sense to bring flowers as Mika suggested for the NA gigs (but seemed to work only at some of them, I guess that's why he gave up this beautiful idea :emot-sad:), and as we don't want too many fanactions with holding stuff in our hands. Anyway, Rite of Spring or not, I'm redoing my 2009 San Francisco flower outfit and while looking for it I remembered that in 2010 we all were wearing leis for some gigs...

71GIqGNtSlL._SL1500_.jpg

I still have a bunch of them at home in different colours, so if anyone wants to borrow one for the gig, lmk until tonight, then I can bring it for you. Or if we actually want to do that as a dressup fanaction, I'm sure we can get them in London at a party shop.

Also I'll be bringing the little flower rhinestones and theater glue, so if you want to glue some flowers to your face, just ask me in the queue during the day - I think I'll put them back to the hotel in the afternoon but taking them with me at first.

So excited already! :excite: And, like in Paris last year, I'm not sure if I'm more excited about the MFC party or about the gig! :lol3: Looking forward to see you all! :group_hug:

• Like 4

Ad I've learned Italian fans will bring some hearts as well. So we will have more than 1000.

For more than a half of the venue capacity!!!!

As for the outfit I don't know if my shirt can be called as a dress up, but I made it last year. As it has long sleeves it will be ok with the weather. It can refer to many different Mika's outfits. 

At last it's not so hot as it was in Geneva and now in South and eastern Europe 😃

And for our party I will wear my "Miramikati" style shirt I was wearing at Caribana festival.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ad I've learned Italian fans will bring some hearts as well. So we will have more than 1000.

For more than a half of the venue capacity!!!!

As for the outfit I don't know if my shirt can be called as a dress up, but I made it last year. As it has long sleeves it will be ok with the weather. It can refer to many different Mika's outfits. 

At last it's not so hot as it was in Geneva and now in South and eastern Europe 😃

And for our party I will wear my "Miramikati" style shirt I was wearing at Caribana festival.

Oh that shirt is gorgeous! I usually bring my Mika jacket to concerts, but I plan on dancing, and I’d just sweat my *ss off.😂 So I’ll wear my favourite floral skirt with cat flower shirt.

(edit; Mika flower skirt for concert, favourite floral skirt for saturday)

Edited by Maaikie...
  • Like 4

How everyone feels who got their tickets directly from the Roundhouse right now:

Relaxing Slow Down GIF by AsmodeeGames

Hopefully everyone else just got their tickets too! 😁

Gotta admit I feel a little smug right now 😌

47 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

How everyone feels who got their tickets directly from the Roundhouse right now:

No not yet!! 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, pascale_geneva said:

No not yet!! 

Oh no! My email was sent at 10.10am so maybe they're sending them in batches all day? Keep checking!

Hopefully you'll get yours soon 🤞

• Like 1

Just to add as well, with Roundhouse tickets, once their downloaded from your email you shouldn't need wifi/data to open them. Just a pdf reader!

Saves time and battery power!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pascale_geneva said:

No not yet!! 

3 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

That is a nope! 😬😬😬😬

also update on our travels;

My Mother should be here any minute now. She landed around 16:20 in Amsterdam. I’ve made it through security in 50 minutes, passports less than 5. Long live departure hall 2. Just got myself a starbucks and I have 3 hours to kill lol.

edit; oh and I can’t log into my account on the Ticketmaster app, while I’m logged in with the same info on Safari. So there’s that🙃

Edited by Maaikie...
  • Like 1