2022 - Mika @ London Roundhouse, UK, 3 July

krysady

On 12/15/2021 at 9:39 AM, MrHentai said:

Got my ticket! Thank you Deb for keeping us posted!!

I've moved to London a year ago, and was just keep wondering for the whole year when I'd be able to see MIKA's gig in here!!!! 
This will be my second MIKA gig :mikalove:
Just couldn't wait!!

I wonder if anyone need 2 more tickets for their friends... or themselves 
my partner caught covid just today :crybaby:don't think she could make it to the gig on Sunday:crybaby:

P.S. I haven't received the ticket from ticketmaster yet but I'll figure out how I could give you the tix when I receive the tix from them. 

And I don't really mind if you pay me back the money or not! 
Oh and those are seated tickets! in row B 

Thank you all and I hope you have fun and enjoy the gig:mikalove: 
I hope MIKA will do another gig in London soon :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I start getting a bit worried as I have not received my ticket yet (ordered through the MFC presale). Hopefully I will have it in my inbox very soon 🙏

Anybody else still waiting?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mariposa said:

I start getting a bit worried as I have not received my ticket yet (ordered through the MFC presale). Hopefully I will have it in my inbox very soon 🙏

Same. The ticketmaster tickets can take until 5pm on the gig day. 🙄

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Oh no! My email was sent at 10.10am so maybe they're sending them in batches all day? Keep checking!

Hopefully you'll get yours soon 🤞

D

20 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Oh no! My email was sent at 10.10am so maybe they're sending them in batches all day? Keep checking!

Hopefully you'll get yours soon 🤞

Nothing yet!! And I’m not the only one!

• Sad 1

I am on a train from Hitchin - yes, Hitchin. This is where the shuttle bus took us from Luton airport. Today no trains from Luton 😉

I hope I will arrive at King's Cross in about 20 minutes.

It's the longest travel from Cracow I ever had.

The line to security check for 1 hour! It's the first time it happened to me.

Then the flight 30 minutes later than scheduled. Then 20 minutes to passport check at Luton airport. And then one shuttle bus. Than another one. So now I am on a train .

Good I am traveling in the morning 👍

See you tonight.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mariposa said:

Same here but looking forward to seeing you maybe tonight ? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChloelovesMika10 said:

Heard that Mika was suffering with cold/flu when he performed last night in Paris

Hope tomorrow isn’t cancelled! 

don't jix it please

3 hours ago, BeccaStardust said:

All the trains at Grantham were delayed we managed to get on one but it's standing only will soon be there tho which is good 

Yeah my train was delayed by 30 minutes because of the Grantham delay, some idiot trespassed and was apparently dancing on the line 🙄

Glad to say I am now safely in London!!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Yeah my train was delayed by 30 minutes because of the Grantham delay, some idiot trespassed and was apparently dancing on the line 🙄

Glad to say I am now safely in London!!!

Yeah we nearly waited to get on that one but got there just as the delayed one arrived now in Camden then go to pride 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Treasa said:

Still no tickets. 😬 Should I be worried at this stage?

Are your tickets from the Roundhouse or from Ticketmaster?  Ticketmaster digital tickets may not arrive until 5pm tomorrow

18 hours ago, MrHentai said:

I wonder if anyone need 2 more tickets for their friends... or themselves 
my partner caught covid just today :crybaby:don't think she could make it to the gig on Sunday:crybaby:

P.S. I haven't received the ticket from ticketmaster yet but I'll figure out how I could give you the tix when I receive the tix from them. 

And I don't really mind if you pay me back the money or not! 
Oh and those are seated tickets! in row B 

Thank you all and I hope you have fun and enjoy the gig:mikalove: 
I hope MIKA will do another gig in London soon :tears:

Good news is my friend has claimed the two tix! Bad news is I still haven't received any updates about the whereabouts of my tickets...

I bought mine from the artist presale

23 minutes ago, silver said:

Are your tickets from the Roundhouse or from Ticketmaster?  Ticketmaster digital tickets may not arrive until 5pm tomorrow

Does this mean my tickets are neither from Roundhouse or Ticketmaster? And I'd need to wait for other parties to send me the tickets?:confused:

//

About Your Tickets

Your chosen delivery method is: Venue/Event digital delivery

Your tickets are being handled by the Venue or Event and cannot be viewed in your Ticketmaster Account. You will be sent details of how to access your tickets by email, no later than 5 days before the event. For more information Read Our Guide.//

34 minutes ago, MrHentai said:

Good news is my friend has claimed the two tix! Bad news is I still haven't received any updates about the whereabouts of my tickets...

I bought mine from the artist presale

I sent you a private message 🙂

I'd contacted Roundhouse two days ago (just a general question), and at the end of the reply message it randomly said "we recommend attendees arriving 10-15 minutes before doors open"...

Yeah sure! :uhno:

Does the Roundhouse not know about the crazy Mika fans that turn up at ridiculous O'clock? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3