MIKA at The Philharmonie de PARIS on TV

Kumazzz

31 minutes ago, krysady said:

Anyone managed to record No Place In Heaven on Saturday? I've only found videos from Sunday

I could only find this on YouTube, don't know if its already been shared.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

YouTube channel

Mika BiggestFan

shares all videos. :flowers2:

• 1-Toy Boy
  • 2- Underwater
  • 3 - Boum Boum Boum
  • 4 - Rain
  • 5 - Last Party
  • 6 - I Went To Hell Last Night
  • 7 - Les Baisers Perdus
  • 8 - No Place In Heaven*( It's not in the VIDEO )
  • 9 - Love You When I'm Drunk
  • 10 - Heroes
  • 11 - Over My Shoulder
  • 12 - Tiny Love
  • 13 - Good Guys
  • 14 - Blue
  • 15 - Happy Ending
  • 16 - Origin Of Love
  • 17 - Relax, Take It Easy
  • 18 - Elle Me Dit
  • 19 - Grace Kelly
  • 20 - Love Today7

• Like 3

On 12/29/2021 at 8:10 PM, Hero said:

Can I just say I love the lead violinist. That is one cool and classy lady! :bow:

Agreed! I also loved the second chair -- when he wasn't playing his eyes were practically glued on Mika both nights. He just beamed watching Mika perform. It was very sweet -- I wanted to tell him he should join MFC! :teehee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 12/23/2021 at 2:54 AM, mellody said:

I googled the guy, seems to be some French politician. Didn't Mika say in some interview that he had dinner in Paris with some important people from politics and arts, who laughed about trans rights? I wonder if it was these people... Whoever it was, I hope he told them off!

Do you remember which interview it was? I think I missed it ((

I finally got time to watch this concert today. Just on my own though and on my mobile (makes me grateful for HD screens!). From beginning to end it is absolutely beautiful! It must have been amazing to be there in person seeing him perform live. I loved how Mika's facial expressions changed for each song, you can see the emotion he puts behind every word he sings. There's a few songs that I especially loved.
   The drums and cymbal combination for Underwater actually made me think that there were crashing waves in the background. I wonder if that's the feeling that the orchestra were going for, it worked perfectly! The symphonic version of LYWID is now definitely my favourite, I could listen to that on repeat all day! Heroes really was made extra special with the choir too, it was just wonderful. Over My Shoulder was just perfect, it made me feel like it could be part of a dark version of a fairy tale, it had an eerie yet beautiful feel to it. Then Tiny Love brought me right back to a wonderful love story and the musical arrangement from the orchestra was really magical!
  The whole concert is a joy to watch and I will definitely be re-watching again. Next time on a large TV screen 😁

• Like 4

On 12/22/2021 at 12:21 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

Only downside: no drinks together after the concert! 

Ahaha yes, i miss this wonderful moment (sorry for the laaaaaaaate answer i did'nt watch my MFC page for 1 month, my bad ) <3

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.thirteen.org/blog-post/celebrate-pride-lgbtqia-june-documentaries/

Friday, June 10 at 9 p.m. and 10 p.m.

Mika – Live at the Paris Philharmonic (9 p.m.)

056-Mika-Philarmonie-DD4_9377-scaled-e16

Mika performs at the Le Philharmonie de Paris in 2021.

Enjoy the sold-out 2021 concert of Mika (pronounced Me-ka) at Le Philharmonie de Paris, featuring a full orchestra, choral singers, and special guests. When the Lebanese-born British singer-songwriter burst onto the music scene in 2007 with his debut album Life in Cartoon Motion and the chart-topping hit single “Grace Kelly,” Q Magazine declared, “It is, triumphantly, among the most camp mainstream pop records ever made.”

The glittery, glamorous style of the classically trained global superstar has earned him comparisons to Elton John, Freddie Mercury, and Rufus Wainwright. In this special he performs “Toy Boy,” “Tiny Love,” and other hit songs. THIRTEEN is proud to present this special acquisition. See Schedule for all air dates and stream on THIRTEEN Specials starting June 10 at 9 p.m.

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeoeyHplhGG/

mikainstagram

The Paris Philharmonic concert was an incredible moment for me last year and I’m thrilled to announce it will now be broadcast in the US! Those in NYC, tune in to @PBS on @thirteenwnet at 9pm tonight to catch the show, with more broadcasts to come! #PhilharmoniedeParis presented by @Indeedworks
  • Like 3