Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

42 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Waiting for Mika's stories on Indeedworks account.

As usual... Mikasoon 

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

There's been a few reposts on the Indeed account of fans posts/stories but nothing personal from Mika yet!

Still waiting... :wait:

But isn't this the kind of thing Laura was hired for? I don't follow her personal account so I hope she's ok!

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

But isn't this the kind of thing Laura was hired for?

I asked myself the same question. But you saw him on Instagram yesterday, he's very excited and he wants to share it with us :pinkbow:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

There's been a few reposts on the Indeed account of fans posts/stories but nothing personal from Mika yet!

But isn't this the kind of thing Laura was hired for? I don't follow her personal account so I hope she's ok!

I follow her personal and she's said that She (and everyone she's traveling with) is safe. 

Maybe They will be working toegther in the stories mika will be posting later 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Yeah, I had been wondering whether those reposts were by Laura, or Mika trying out the new account. :teehee: Maybe by not posting for ages he wants to show us it's in fact him who's taking over the indeed account today and not Laura, lol! :naughty:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think what he meant with taking over was the numerous upcoming postings about the tour, not necessarily posting himself. I would imagine he would want to do this from his account as well, but I’m just guessing here?

Maybe he didn't even know himself what it means, and indeed only told him today. :naughty: 

indeed: "Mika, you actually have to post!" Mika: :shocked:

:roftl: (sorry Mika :teehee:)

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is funny, because it’s probably true 🤣

I'm making fun of it, but actually the silence worries me. I might just be impatient, but I guess it reminds me too much of the silence before the Boston gig that didn't happen. Like, what if the officials say that a gig in the area of the shootings is too unsafe and decide to close the theater for tonight? Usually I'm an optimist, but if Mika even explicitly promises to post about the gig preparations TODAY and then doesn't, it does worry me. :tears: I think I need to distract myself with something else instead of waiting, my nerves aren't strong enough for more bad news. I need good news and music and flowers and Mika posts!

• Sad 3

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'm making fun of it, but actually the silence worries me. I might just be impatient, but I guess it reminds me too much of the silence before the Boston gig that didn't happen. Like, what if the officials say that a gig in the area of the shootings is too unsafe and decide to close the theater for tonight? Usually I'm an optimist, but if Mika even explicitly promises to post about the gig preparations TODAY and then doesn't, it does worry me. :tears: I think I need to distract myself with something else instead of waiting, my nerves aren't strong enough for more bad news. I need good news and music and flowers and Mika posts!

It is 4pm in NYC, he probably just arrived at the venue or is about to - nothing to post until he’s there I guess! 

Don’t worry! Although it’s very fresh in our minds (and as you know I was actually in Boston and NYC as the cancellations were made public 🥺), I do think he’s just Mikasoon at the venue and is doing everything in the chaotic rush I assume he’s always in. Once that has settled he might post something.

And there is also Laura! But for her it will be difficult, since its the first gig, the job as a content roadie has never been done before…so they are all just winging it. However, I am very confident that Laura will do an excellent job, because I have seen her work: she knows what to capture and how to edit it in, to capture the moment exactly right. But to do this it takes a bit of time… and when you’re short on time pre-show; I’m sure it will be there once we wake up tomorrow morning 😉

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, mellody said:

Like, what if the officials say that a gig in the area of the shootings is too unsafe and decide to close the theater for tonight?

The shootings were far away enough from the theater. It’s an entirely different subway line going in a different part of Brooklyn.

I am very sorry for the victims and their families.. however I do think it’s not likely any fans have been wounded, or at least is my strong suspicion. 

• Like 2

Looks like it was a fantastic show! :fangurl: Thanks @dcdeb and @tiibet and Laura and everyone else who was sharing clips with us! :wub2: I hope Mika doesn't think that now that he has a content roadie he doesn't need to post himself anymore :teehee: but the first show surely was a lot of stress for him, and maybe still is, I remember after the tourstart gig in Belfast 2010 him and his crew spent half of the night optimizing the show.

Can't wait for all the reports! :excite:

Btw, just noticed that I See You from the T-Shirt wasn't on the setlist... maybe he'll only play that at the European gigs, as the shirt is only available from May. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, krysady said:

Can we see the setlist anywhere? Any new songs? 

No new songs, but I see that you already saw that on the reports thread. I had taken a screenshot from indeed's story yesterday, Mika was holding the setlist perfectly well to read it, lol! :lol3:

• Like 2

And instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcTL8gdM2iv/

mikainstagram

Brooklyn! What a beautiful way to begin the North American tour at the stunning @kingsbklyn theatre! It felt so good being back on stage again! A big thank you to @hamed.sinno for joining me on stage to sing Promiseland 🇱🇧 and to all the fans who came from around the US and all over the world to celebrate For The Rite of Spring! See you for show number 2 @historytoronto tonight! 🇨🇦

📍@kingsbklyn
📷 @weallwantsomeone
@indeedworks #TheRiteOfSpring

278264598_1124431975018223_6710859907277221914_n.jpg

278271663_1191686491610553_2997807598244761902_n.jpg

278258528_314374914141174_7720341768633156024_n.jpg

278340049_401870054729179_6412221511001687348_n.jpg

278454608_1353487118485684_6109114017037475708_n.jpg

278433267_129039966374348_4559879493161546767_n.jpg

278456273_499392108509829_1930547398060640170_n.jpg

278481229_119542894023321_8819283217694946527_n.jpg

• Like 4

A post on Tiktok! I suppose we can thank Laura for this. :teehee: A clip of Happy Ending, with the Ukrainian flag: :wub2:

Edit: heard from Laura that it's not by her. So it seems like actually Mika took care of Tiktok content! :shocked: :teehee:

• Like 4

Amazing collaboration, I love those outfits!!! 

Mika post on Instagram:

278441163_5083651698367101_7054607598509039330_n.thumb.jpg.cca2062ac7b52650311145c047eba6c6.jpg

"Another day another airport... This time heading to Palm Springs for @coachella tomorrow. Thank you Toronto for yesterdays wonderful show. Soooooooo much warm and loving crazy energy. You were amazing 🙏. "

• Like 6