PREVENDITA/PRESALE! The Magic Piano Tour in Italy Coming Autumn 2022!

dcdeb

25 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Thanks, Prisca. I know it's not my fault, but it's still upsetting. :(  I should have known it was too good to be true - that we would have everything in place and ready to go on time for once!  Oh well. It all worked out in the end, I guess. :dunno_grin:

Stay high, Deb. we managed to solve the problem. Don't worry. See the comments. People are so happy!!!!!:yay:

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I am so sorry for this! No one needs that added stress to the ticket-buying process!

Thanks to you all for perservering, for figuring out the code and sharing it here. Hope you all got what you wanted in the end!

Don't worry Deb ! Very rapidly in few seconds, we tried former code and everything was O.K. !  We did not loose much time ! Thanks you @dcdeb for your involvement in all this process ! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Thanks, Prisca. I know it's not my fault, but it's still upsetting. :(  I should have known it was too good to be true - that we would have everything in place and ready to go on time for once!  Oh well. It all worked out in the end, I guess. :dunno_grin:

Well for some reason it is always complicated at the beginning :aah: but it always ends well :wub2: in Mikasworld doesn't it? ...and a happy ending is what really matters :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

I am so sorry for this! No one needs that added stress to the ticket-buying process!

Thanks to you all for perservering, for figuring out the code and sharing it here. Hope you all got what you wanted in the end!

Don't be sorry Deb, it all worked out in the end ! I'm very happy with my tickets, grazie mille for these presales :flowers2:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

It did, thanks so much Deb for organizing it. :hug: With the queueing at standing gigs there's always so much that can go wrong so we don't end up in the places we wanted - it's much better like this, where we know where our places are so we can arrive at the venue really relaxed. 😊 Tho I also enjoy the queueing chaos from time to time... just not necessarily for big arenas, especially in Italy. :teehee: Now I only hope that it'll be allowed to stand up and dance during the gigs. :crossed:

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

Now I only hope that it'll be allowed to stand up and dance during the gigs. :crossed:

Wondering how it will be during a pandemic, usually in Italian seated gigs (not the symphonic in Florence of course) crowd was standing up very often and sometimes also running up to the stage/barrier as if it was a regular general admission gig, sometimes a bit too much like Rome 2016, but because of the situation, maybe the security will be more strict to keep people in their seats 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Yes Deb. I've got my tickets despite of the wrong code. All's well that ends well!😉😍

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maggie112 said:

Wondering how it will be during a pandemic, usually in Italian seated gigs (not the symphonic in Florence of course) crowd was standing up very often and sometimes also running up to the stage/barrier as if it was a regular general admission gig, sometimes a bit too much like Rome 2016, but because of the situation, maybe the security will be more strict to keep people in their seats 

yes, these are my thoughts as well... guess it depends on how things are with the pandemic in September. In any case I hope that IF things are getting bad again with Covid, the gigs won't get cancelled again but rather postponed. I'm not keen on going through all the trouble with ticketone again to get at least a part of my money back, they were so unhelpful the last time. :rolleyes:

I could imagine that in the theatres people might stay in their places, but in the arenas they run to the front, it's just a different atmosphere.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Hero said:

If Paris is anything to go by, they won't have much say in the matter. :teehee:

Maybe that's what the "Satellite stage" is for... when he's in the back of the venue, they'll make people in the front go back to their places. :teehee: In the arenas between Florence and Rome it looks on the maps like there's room in the back of the floor for a 2nd stage, but for the Verona arena there isn't. I suppose he might just walk through the crowd if Covid restrictions allow it... and as they're selling all the seats, without social distancing, he can go through the crowd as well. Alternatively, maybe he'll get there with a mobile stage, as they had for Xfactor. Take That often had a B-stage and several different ways to get there... on a catwalk above the heads of the crowd, a catwalk going through the crowd (tho I suppose that would be visible in the arena seating maps), or a barrier in the middle, that separates the crowd in 2 halves, where they can walk through without anyone jumping on them.

I'd definitely prefer Mika going through the crowd tho, as he did for the Revelation tour. :wub2:

• Like 3

Hello, I'm new here! I'm  not sure whether  to see Mika at Verona in the arena or at theatre, unfortunately  can't afford both. What sort of show will it be at the theatre? Better screaming and shouting at the arena? Please help with any suggestions! Thanks alot,  Laura

12 minutes ago, LAURA NOVELLO said:

Hello, I'm new here! I'm  not sure whether  to see Mika at Verona in the arena or at theatre, unfortunately  can't afford both. What sort of show will it be at the theatre? Better screaming and shouting at the arena? Please help with any suggestions! Thanks alot,  Laura

This is what he wrote about it on his Instagram:

"Sia nell’ intimo one-man-show acustico a teatro che nello show spettacolare delle arene!!"

So yes, for screaming and shouting, the arena will probably be better. It depends on what you prefer, a big show or more an intimate small gig. Mika is awesome at both.

Generally I've seen that the gigs get better and better with every tourdate, and of course the Arena di Verona is also a legendary venue that Mika wanted to play for ages. So if I had to choose between those 2, I'd probably go for the 2nd... or just look which one I can get better tickets for. :lol3: I've always preferred the smaller shows, but on the Revelation tour I loved the big one just as much or even more - and Mika even managed to make a venue of 6000 people feel intimate. :wub2:

How about the fan pack that includes both shows? It's a lot cheaper than individual tickets for each.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LAURA NOVELLO said:

As I understand it, there will be an acoustic concert in the theatre and a big show in the arena. What you want to choose depends on what you like better, I guess. :dunno_grin:

• Thanks 1