PREVENDITA/PRESALE! The Magic Piano Tour in Italy Coming Autumn 2022!

dcdeb

3 minutes ago, krysady said:

Thanks, I went for the individual sales in the end, didn't want to risk, especially when every fraction of second counts  :aah:

That is a good decision. I just looked at the seats for the Fan Pack. Without the Fan Pack, the seats are more expensive, but you can choose better seats. :original:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

That is a good decision. I just looked at the seats for the Fan Pack. Without the Fan Pack, the seats are more expensive, but you can choose better seats. :original:

How much it's the fan pack price? 

I have got my tickets for both VERONA concerts ! I am so happy !

Thank you Mika, Mika's team and MFC team for the link for pre-sale !

We are very lucky to benefit of such good organization even if I had some little 'cold sweat' with wrong code at the beginning :D.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Definitely! I think it’s a really nice offer for those wanting to go both dates but not wanting to spend too much - and who don’t care to be in the first 3 rows :teehee:

Absolutely, as I said before, we are such lucky fans! :thumb_yello:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Scegli i biglietti singolarmente e non con il fan pack, allora ci sono più posti disponibili.

Purtroppo non sono proprio in vendita. Ho cercato anche su sito del teatro e al momento i palchi non ci sono. Mi viene da pensare a normative covid essendo palchi da 4.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Riccardo75 said:

Purtroppo non sono proprio in vendita. Ho cercato anche su sito del teatro e al momento i palchi non ci sono. Mi viene da pensare a normative covid essendo palchi da 4.

Forse i posti saranno davvero in vendita più tardi? :dunno_grin:

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

We are!! :thumb_yello: which artist and which fanclub of the artist does something as awesome as this. It’s very generous :hug:

Especially for free. Other fanclubs might offer membership presales, but then you have to pay for being a member. Mika & MFC are the best. :wub2:

• Like 19

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Sorry guys it seems Deb got the wrong info or they made last minute changes - as others said already, the correct code is MIKAITALIA  - I've changed it in the first post.

I am so sorry for this! No one needs that added stress to the ticket-buying process!

Thanks to you all for perservering, for figuring out the code and sharing it here. Hope you all got what you wanted in the end!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, dcdeb said:

I am so sorry for this! No one needs that added stress to the ticket-buying process!

Don't worry, it's not your fault that they gave you the wrong code. :original:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Don't worry, it's not your fault that they gave you the wrong code. :original:

Thanks, Prisca. I know it's not my fault, but it's still upsetting. :(  I should have known it was too good to be true - that we would have everything in place and ready to go on time for once!  Oh well. It all worked out in the end, I guess. :dunno_grin:

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Thanks to you all for perservering, for figuring out the code and sharing it here. Hope you all got what you wanted in the end!

Don't worry Deb,

We've got our tickets, it's the most important ! :yay:

Can't believe ,it's a dream carried over from 2020.We have hoped and waited so much !

Thank you again @dcdeb Mika Team and all there :cloud:

• Like 6