PREVENDITA/PRESALE! The Magic Piano Tour in Italy Coming Autumn 2022!

dcdeb

On 2/11/2022 at 3:25 PM, heyaury said:

secondo voi il codice per entrare a prendere i biglietti per padova lunedi rimarrà mikaitalia?

Padova non sara' una della citta' che Mika visitera' durante il Piano Magico tour.

Ci sono solamente cinque citta' : Verona, Firenze, Milano, Bari e Roma.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Yes, we now have the dates for The Magic Piano tour in Verona!

Si, abbiamo adesso le date per Il Piano Magico a Verona!

2022-02-11-verona-dates.jpg

As Mika said in his Instagram post, we will have the fan club presale on Monday, 14 February at 11 a.m. Italy time.

I will post a special link and a code sometime before the presale starts - probably on Sunday. The link will take you to a page on ticketone.it, where you'll be able to enter the presale code and purchase tickets as you would normally for any concert. It's really quite simple -- the main thing is having the right link and the code.

I don't have any idea how much tickets will cost -- this is really the extent of what I know at this point.

When I learn more, I'll pass it on to you!

Happy planning! :yay:

------------------------

Come ha detto Mika nel suo post su Instagram, avremo la prevendita del fan club lunedì 14 febbraio alle 11:00 ora italiana.

Pubblicherò un link speciale e un codice prima dell'inizio della prevendita, probabilmente domenica. Il link ti porterà ad una pagina su ticketone.it, dove potrai inserire il codice di prevendita e acquistare i biglietti come faresti normalmente per qualsiasi concerto. È davvero abbastanza semplice: l'importante è avere il link giusto e il codice.

Non ho idea di quanto costeranno i biglietti: questa è davvero la portata di ciò che so a questo punto.

Quando ne saprò di più, te lo passerò! Buona pianificazione! :yay:

Grazie,sei sempre gentilissima

• Like 3

Hi everybody :thumb_yello:

The presale for Verona will be on next Monday.

Do you know what they mean by "4 tickets maximum per buyer"? Is the Fan Pack (combining the 2 dates) considered for 1 single ticket (because Pack) or 2 tickets because 2 different dates?

The deal is not the same for the reservation :sweatdrop: 2 people max or 4 so... If you can help me see more clearly that would be nice of you 🙏💖

Thank you very much :fangurl:

2 hours ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

Do you know what they mean by "4 tickets maximum per buyer"? Is the Fan Pack (combining the 2 dates) considered for 1 single ticket (because Pack) or 2 tickets because 2 different dates?

The deal is not the same for the reservation :sweatdrop: 2 people max or 4 so... If you can help me see more clearly that would be nice of you 🙏💖

I've tried with the dates in Florence.  The maximum allowed is 4 places for each concert...so it's 8 tickets for both gigs. Anyway you can try  again in order to check once more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

I think the fan pack is considered as one ticket. I was able to buy a fan pack plus 3 individual tickets. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

Is the Fan Pack (combining the 2 dates) considered for 1 single ticket (because Pack) or 2 tickets because 2 different dates?

15 hours ago, Hero said:

I think the fan pack is considered as one ticket. I was able to buy a fan pack plus 3 individual tickets. :thumb_yello:

Yes, I bought 4 fan packs last Monday for 4 different cities, after that I couldn't buy any more tickets (I would have liked to buy single tickets with better seats, but unfortunately I couldn't, I guess I had already bought the maximum amount, I paid for each fan pack individually and didn't buy all the fan packs together, then I might have been entitled to more tickets :dunno_grin:). I really hope that the counter will be reset to zero tomorrow. :sweatdrop: Otherwise I'll have a problem and won't be able to buy tickets for Verona. :emot-sad:

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

. I really hope that the counter will be reset to zero tomorrow. :sweatdrop: Otherwise I'll have a problem and won't be able to buy tickets for Verona. :emot-sad:

That might be why we're getting a new code. 🤞

• Like 2

VERONA PRESALE NEWS:

The Fan Presale for the two shows in Verona will start on Monday, 14th February at 11.00 Italian time and will end on Tuesday, 15th February at 11.00. 

Here’s the link and the unique code you’ll need:
https://www.ticketone.it/artist/mika/?affiliate=PI2
code: MIKAITALIA

The link will take you to ticketone.it where you can purchase the tickets as you would for any concert. 

limit 4 tickets per persone. 

Fanpacks with tickets for both shows are also available. 

any questions? Ask here!

———————————————

NOTIZIE PREVENDITA VERONA:

La Fan Presale per i due spettacoli di Verona inizierà lunedì 14 febbraio alle ore 11.00 ora italiana e terminerà martedì 15 febbraio alle ore 11.00.

Ecco il link e il codice univoco di cui avrai bisogno:
https://www.ticketone.it/artist/mika/?affiliate=PI2
 codice: MIKAITALIA

Il link ti porterà su ticketone.it dove potrai acquistare i biglietti come faresti per qualsiasi concerto.

4 biglietti per persone max

Fanpacks disponibili 

Domande? Chiedete qui! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 15

17 minutes ago, Eliana17 said:

Buongiorno a tutti, :bye:vorrei chiedere un aiuto se potete dirmi dove va inserito il codice per la prevendita.

Grazie e dita incrociate :wink2:

Ciao! Devi entrare nel link che ha postato Deb, scegli lo spettacolo e nella pagina successiva prima di accedere ai biglietti c’è uno spazio apposito per inserirlo 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chiara loves Mika said:

Ciao! Devi nel collegamento che ha postato Deb, scegli lo spettacolo e nella pagina successiva prima di accedere ai biglietti c'è uno spazio apposito per inserirlo 

Grazie mille

• Like 1

1 minute ago, krysady said:

For the fan pack you can choose the places or not?

Yes, but not as good places as with the individuals tickets

Edited by Prisca
  • Thanks 1